28M 6'0" Rate Me

I will never understand how this forum rates tbh

Most people here said Niko was HTN

so what this guy is around on par with Niko SMV vise :lul::lul::lul::lul:

OP I am mirin your eye colour but ngl youve got quite a few failos (midface, philtrum, shit collagen) and you look more like mid 30s than late 20s

Low tier normie overall
If you spent any time observing yourself from an outside perspective you would be laughing with me at yourself. I'm definitely getting the entertainment I expected here, lol.

What in the actual fuck is this rating section jfl.Op you're a chadlite imo and I would kill to look like you whoever is calling you ltn or even mtn is indeed fucking coping and projection. Just fix the hair.

• +1
Reactions: ChaoticEnigma
6'4 catwalk model for 12+ years with 2.5m followers instagram that literally is millionaire
None of those things have anything to do with the face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Jesus If he was white

One thing more just to verify if you're not larping can you post a verification pic or something like that??

If you spent any time observing yourself from an outside perspective you would be laughing with me at yourself. I'm definitely getting the entertainment I expected here, lol.
Low tier normie was probably harsh tbh on closer inspection

I think you’re probably more like a mid tier normie

You have some very striking features which leads you to get quite high ratings from certain people. But overall your harmony is off probably due to facial ratios. Your under eyes are droopy which is a big failo your midface ratio is too low and you look older than the age you stated.

Maybe I got this one wrong and you’re way better looking than I have classed you as but I think you’re appeal is more niche than anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931 and Deleted member 18840
Low tier normie was probably harsh tbh on closer inspection

I think you’re probably more like a mid tier normie

You have some very striking features which leads you to get quite high ratings from certain people. But overall your harmony is off probably due to facial ratios. Your under eyes are droopy which is a big failo your midface ratio is too low and you look older than the age you stated.

Maybe I got this one wrong and you’re way better looking than I have classed you as but I think you’re appeal is more niche than anything
hes a good kind of mid tier normie tho, because he has some high tier features there will be women who will think hes hot but quite the bit who think he looks really bad due to his big failos but thats still better than being average all around

• +1
I will never understand how this forum rates tbh

Most people here said Niko was HTN

so what this guy is around on par with Niko SMV vise :lul::lul::lul::lul:

OP I am mirin your eye colour but ngl youve got quite a few failos (midface, philtrum, shit collagen) and you look more like mid 30s than late 20s

Low tier normie overall
niko is like mid chadlite with gighalo due to coloring and pheno realiscially tbh

• +1
Yes, I have partial heterochromia in both eyes. I.E. they're split between two colors, and in my case it's basically split down the middle in both. Second pic is 2-3ish days without shaving. Third pic is 4 or so days without shaving.
you will (and probably are) get pussy

mogger oldcel

niko is like mid chadlite with gighalo due to coloring and pheno realiscially tbh
No, nothing to do with pheno. Niko has infinite appeal, because he presents himself as an ltr material, which is what women crave. If he was gigamasc, chad instead of Chadlite, he would lose some of his appeal because women want less masculine men for relationship compared to hookups.

No, nothing to do with pheno. Niko has infinite appeal, because he presents himself as an ltr material, which is what women crave. If he was gigamasc, chad instead of Chadlite, he would lose some of his appeal because women want less masculine men for relationship compared to hookups.
no.

hes a good kind of mid tier normie tho, because he has some high tier features there will be women who will think hes hot but quite the bit who think he looks really bad due to his big failos but thats still better than being average all around
yes I agree- I said that in my other post.

Some of his features are very striking but hes got big failos too- still MTN overalll

Also I agree Niko is a chadlite not HTN- I jsut brought him up cos a lot o fpeople rated him HTN as an example comparison

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Blackgymmax
Only when smiling. I stand by what i said he is high tier htn at most relaxed. But prettyboy appeal thats therefore sky high for nordic girls + asian girls and some self hating meds. Would do significantly worse in west europe instead of north imo. But op in one glance looks weird and off. Its basically over. He can prolly model tho cuz he looks kinda striking but no need to go into psl details to see that he is not pleasing to the eyes and screams autism like most icelandic people that i bet he is

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and DoctorLooksmax
Only when smiling. I stand by what i said he is high tier htn at most relaxed. But prettyboy appeal thats therefore sky high for nordic girls + asian girls and some self hating meds. Would do significantly worse in west europe instead of north imo. But op in one glance looks weird and off. Its basically over. He can prolly model tho cuz he looks kinda striking but no need to go into psl details to see that he is not pleasing to the eyes and screams autism like most icelandic people that i bet he is
Niko killed it in London though not just denmark which is probs the most cosmpolitan city in Europe so I think its fair to say he has a very broad appeal not just specific to nordic/asain girls

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 18840
Niko killed it in London though not just denmark which is probs the most cosmpolitan city in Europe so I think its fair to say he has a very broad appeal not just specific to nordic/asain girls
Im not all knowing tbh i just go by intuition and feedbacks. I also tried him he did worse in the aformentioned countries where more robust guys are prefered. But also our ways to test appeal is in itself skewed since its tinder and elo is gay.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Im not all knowing tbh i just go by intuition and feedbacks. I also tried him he did worse in the aformentioned countries where more robust guys are prefered. But also our ways to test appeal is in itself skewed since its tinder and elo is gay.
nicos coloring is ideal in like every single culture in existence which is bullshit

• +1
fair comment

yes his results werre heavily influenced by elo

Also back to my point about London, it has a lot of ethnics, lots of EE people, lots of tourists and study abroad students from other european countries- So I am saying that if he did well in London this is a pretty good sign that he does have a broad appeal to lots of phenos because its not a place where there is one specific dominant pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Blackgymmax
you look very good. your only real bad things are your long midface and your philtrum+collagen.

nicos coloring is ideal in like every single culture in existence which is bullshit
I find chico, tyson ballou, keanu reeves coloring to be ideal. Even better if light hazel eyes. But i may be biased. Its after so many trials and asking. Many girls aren’t into blond guys, even with good coloring

• +1
I find chico, tyson ballou, keanu reeves coloring to be ideal. Even better if light hazel eyes. But i may be biased. Its after so many trials and asking. Many girls aren’t into blond guys, even with good coloring
nico is like a darker kind of blonde which i think is the true ideal.

• +1
None of those things have anything to do with the face.
Of course they have, this is pure silogism. U cant be longterm catwalk model and have 2.5 million users following you on instagram solely because your looks, with hundreds of woman of absolutely all age range thristing about your looks without a face that is totally distinct from the norm in terms of aesthetics.

Nonetheless, people in this forum called this guy htn

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Of course they have, this is pure silogism. U cant be longterm catwalk model and have 2.5 million users following you on instagram solely because your looks, with hundreds of woman of absolutely all age range thristing about your looks without a face that is totally distinct from the norm in terms of aesthetics.

Nonetheless, people in this forum called this guy htn View attachment 1799265
Post more pics

Nonetheless, people in this forum called this guy htn View attachment 1799265
yeah this guy is not htn lmao

nico is like a darker kind of blonde which i think is the true ideal.
His coloring esp with the tan is very nice. But as i said i find any kind of blond coloring to be not masculine enough tbh. It looks more angelic than masc. it may be my bia tho

• +1
you look very good. your only real bad things are your long midface and your philtrum+collagen.
lol at another smoothbrain. My midface is the opposite of long. Go ahead, count the pixels and compare it to my upper and lower third.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
yes I agree- I said that in my other post.

Some of his features are very striking but hes got big failos too- still MTN overalll
Cage at this wizard looking mf getting butthurt over your rating and implying you are ugly when you SMVmog him to the pits of hell :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
lol at another smoothbrain. My midface is the opposite of long. Go ahead, count the pixels and compare it to my upper and lower third.
Ever heard of absolute measurements?

Ayy isaac newton whats up my nigga? :ogre:

I’d say you could cut the hair and nerdmaxx or keep the hair and pick up homeless crackhead girls. Really all you can do when you look like that.. just find a niche and stick to it lil bro

Cage at this wizard looking mf getting butthurt over your rating and implying you are ugly when you SMVmog him to the pits of hell :feelskek:
When Im rating people I try and base it 50% off stuff like facial ratios, striking features, aesthetics etc aka the more scientific approach

Then 50% off it I base off whether I can actually picture that person walking down the street with a hot gf, or in a high status social cricle filled with prime women, or chatting up/making out with a hot girl at a bar.

In OPs case I just cant see it on the 2nd point

• +1
sure ill measure it but you still dont really look good bro lol

When Im rating people I try and base it 50% off stuff like facial ratios, striking features, aesthetics etc aka the more scientific approach

Then 50% off it I base off whether I can actually picture that person walking down the street with a hot gf, or in a high status social cricle filled with prime women, or chatting up/making out with a hot girl at a bar.

High IQ.

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax

dunno why its not letting me edit the post but the second part is about the persons 'image' more than pure aesthetics

By image I mean do they look 'cool' and high status to females. Do they look like the sort of person attractive females want toi associate themselevs with. This is the sort of stuff going through womens head when theyre picking a partner.

• +1

Thats why a htn like mossafari has high appeal you can picture him with chads and jocks and nt guys and girls

Yes, I have partial heterochromia in both eyes. I.E. they're split between two colors, and in my case it's basically split down the middle in both. Second pic is 2-3ish days without shaving. Third pic is 4 or so days without shaving.
oh no i found it, your midface is like .96ish which isnt that bad but your chin is too tall lmfao

• +1
Your midface is longish, it looks extreme esp in the 2 first photos but i dont consider them to judge because they are selfies, and selfies distort

On third photo u can get a better notion, its still on longish side and borderline long but still ok

Having equal or even a lower third bigger than middle third in facial thirds doesnt exclude your from having a long midface, it just means your lower third is even longer than your midface lol(which is good)

Your midface ratio is inbetween 94-96 your ESR is around 47 which means is your mid face is the cause of the lower midface ratio, and 94-96 range is totally acceptable

(look how better you look when i cut your hair off the photo)

• +1
Reactions: ChaoticEnigma
When a nigger says that you don't look good you know it's over.
hes actually right tho. its just that his overly tall chin is giving him that funny long face look

you also have female shaped cheekbones which kinda makes you look like a lesbian comboed with the long hair lel

hes actually right tho. its just that his overly tall chin is giving him that funny long face look
Brutal! One shitty feature ruins your entire face. Such is the value of harmony.

oh no i found it, your midface is like .96ish which isnt that bad but your chin is too tall lmfao
Chin too tall is typical nordic failo

• +1
you also have female shaped cheekbones which kinda makes you look like a lesbian comboed with the long hair lel
Op has typical icelandic aspie pheno like @intjcel who deleted his acc. I can spot those ppl miles away.
Whats ur ethnicity op

• +1
This guy face is good and isnt nowhere near normie tier, he looks good, u guys should stop that

Male model lower third. Very good potential.
Mt2, skinmaxx, modern haircut, lip lift, gym/neckmaxx

Your midface is longish, it looks extreme esp in the 2 first photos but i dont consider them to judge because they are selfies, and selfies distort

On third photo u can get a better notion, its still on longish side and borderline long but still ok

Having equal or even a lower third bigger than middle third in facial thirds doesnt exclude your from having a long midface, it just means your lower third is even longer than your midface lol(which is good)

Your midface ratio is inbetween 94-96 your ESR is around 47 which means is your mid face is the cause of the lower midface ratio, and 94-96 range is totally acceptable

(look how better you look when i cut your hair off the photo)
View attachment 1799298
Ya first two photos are selfies. As for hair, I'm fine with whatever. Long short, doesn't matter. The problem is I'm terrible at choosing hairstyles. No joke, before I grew my hair out I had a fucking Prince Valiant haircut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back