28M 6'0" Rate Me

Ya first two photos are selfies. As for hair, I'm fine with whatever. Long short, doesn't matter. The problem is I'm terrible at choosing hairstyles. No joke, before I grew my hair out I had a fucking Prince Valiant haircut.

• +1
Reactions: ChaoticEnigma
What in the actual fuck is this rating section jfl.Op you're a chadlite imo and I would kill to look like you whoever is calling you ltn or even mtn is indeed fucking coping and projection. Just fix the hair.
I know these guys on here are trying to give me shit because they know I look good, but will never admit it. I know because I made it to the front page of reddit with just my face. The post got almost 10 million views. So many women throwing themselves at me I lost count and it hasn't stopped yet. Giving me their address and saying I can stay with them rent free, all I have to do is buy a plane ticket and be ready to fuck them as soon as the plane lands and I'm at their house.

I know these guys on here are trying to give me shit because they know I look good, but will never admit it. I know because I made it to the front page of reddit with just my face. The post got almost 10 million views. So many women throwing themselves at me I lost count and it hasn't stopped yet. Giving me their address and saying I can stay with them rent free, all I have to do is buy a plane ticket and be ready to fuck them as soon as the plane lands and I'm at their house.
I just did a reverse image search with the pictures you provided here i found that reddit post

Most likely than not, you are a fake profile testing how this guy would score in .me. But, if by some remote chance you are the real guy from those photos and the guy that created that reddit post that get into first page, read this shit im about to text you because ill try to be very serious, not troll and pragmatic with you,

You are a lucky bastard that was born with a 0.01 percentile facial structure and even more so eyecolor pattern.
U should know your probably low IQ not realizing all those years that you wasted big part of your youth hidden in this ugly beard.
Im not saying that to merely offend you, realizing that ur dumb might help you.

After seeing those posts and photos on reddit i saw that u really have no sensibility for aesthetics and zero insight to realize that for after all those year you have a male model face potential, ive NEVER SEEN a case like that before

U should create an instagram, surf the reddit hype you had. Cut you hair and start to take care of your skin, and start to take finasteride, you are clearing balding.

If you are willing to do that, come here after and post a photo of you from a 1.5M distance with your hair cut.

Im not even put woman attraction in question here, u have potential to make your living from modeling and social media but with all due respect you are a dumb motherfucker so i dont know if you will be able to pull it.

For those curious about the reddit posts:

How can you do this to yourself with that blessed structured? Wtf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19905
Corded as fuck
indo european looks

You look 40

You would've been a slayer in the 2000s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back