2nd Day on Estrogen and Feel Sick

Should I continue taking E?

• Total voters
wtf is this thread? sissy.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Gladiator, Squirtoutmabooty and 2 others
I feel like shit physically. Aching throughout my body. High fatigue. Headache behind my eyeballs. I feel like I have a fever. I LDARed in bed all day hoping the feeling will go away. It didn’t.

I’ve only taken 2 out of the 3 pills I planned to take today. Should I take the 3rd one or quit to heal up?

@andy9432 Thoughts?

Previous:

I voted yes to see how this social experiment (your life) will turn out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and thecel
Honestly bro (sis??🤨) you’re one of the craziest users here but transitioning might be a legit ascension plan for you

At the very least you’ll get the same amount of women as you do now

• +1
Reactions: thecel
WHY?????????????

• +1
I feel like shit physically. Aching throughout my body. High fatigue. Headache behind my eyeballs. I feel like I have a fever. I LDARed in bed all day hoping the feeling will go away. It didn’t.

I’ve only taken 2 out of the 3 pills I planned to take today. Should I take the 3rd one or quit to heal up?

@andy9432 Thoughts?

Previous:

the very thought of taking estrogen makes me want to wretch

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and thecel
@Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Kama and thecel
So what are your goals with this?

• +1
So what are your goals with this?

This. But uglier (I’m subhuman).

mtf-3-5-yrs-hrt-started-after-30-transitioning-saved-my-life-v0-376ox3sk4qx81.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
The souls stays the same the only thing you can change is the package. And even then your body will try to resist because it is unnatural.
Men don't even exist at this point of humanity nigga then all men must have a female soul they don't find out unless they're told

• So Sad
Proof that you are the gender what you are born with. You cant change it.
gender doesn’t exist its a jewish invention to promote transsexuality
Sex however does exist and is immutable

• +1
U need to use spiro in conjunction with estrogen otherwise u will feel like a rollercoaster of emotions
Spiro is outdated WPATH shit AA with very little efficiency and tons of side effects
Best AA is cyproterone acetate 12.5mg day

• +1
Spiro is outdated WPATH shit AA with very little efficiency and tons of side effects
Best AA is cyproterone acetate 12.5mg day

Thoughts on Bicalutamide?

Thoughts on Bicalutamide?
Better than cypro if you aren’t planning on doing full transition since cypro nukes your T production and reduces general gonad function while bica just blocks the effect of T without reducing it and doesn’t reduce general gonad function. With Bica however you will have to take more quantity to block the effects of T and is also more expensive than cypro.

• +1
Thoughts on estriol? I know it's weaker but is it a complete waste? @thecel

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lebgfinal and thecel
You gay boy how dare you. Also hit me up when you look like a girl for some bwc

• Ugh..
gender doesn’t exist its a jewish invention to promote transsexuality
Sex however does exist and is immutable
What would be the difference between gender and sex for you?

• +1
Btw if you gonna do long term/permanent transition I’d recommend starting with a really low dose on estrogen, first with pills and then once you’ve been months on it move on to injections. At first you should use AA to block testosterone and nuke its production but after a few months it should be no longer necessary as your balls would have shrinked to the point of being permanently useless. By the time you move on to injections you should be able to do monotherapy. I recall on the importance of starting low dosage because for proper breast growth you have to mimic female puberty which means gradually increasing E over time, starting low and ending high.

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: emeraldglass and thecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back