2nd demonic attack, and stronger then last one.Spirutual Warfare is real

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
So last weekend i posted this thread:
This was the first demonic attack, a succubus attack to be exact.
Now this happened.
I am starting a new bussines with a friend, and also it is the beginning of university classes, i am getting leaner, getting more muscular, starting to make some money and everything is going up but today at 15:00pm my ex girlfriend that cheated on me texted me, she was asking how are you? And then insulting me and just saying a bunch of bs and threaten me and etc.
When you are going well in live, improving on status, getting more slays, more muscle, leaner, or just starting a new phase of your life this satanic agents try to attack with fear and lust. She at the start wanted to comeback and when i rejected her she startrd threaten me and insulting me.
Never bow down and always keep up, satanic agents are everywhere looking to steal ur energy and destroy you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: drimprovement, Albedo, Klasik01 and 8 others
@WishIwasChico

Also i am doing no fap, it is hardcore mode doing no fao while on 350mg of test tbh

my king you're losing ur grip on reality jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Jason Voorhees, mayo mogger and 1 other person
Steroid psychosis

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, Jason Voorhees, mayo mogger and 1 other person
BRo thinks wet dreams are demonic encounters

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Satanic agents trying to steal shit from you and destroy you?

They're just jews, OP.
Shalom from Tel Aviv btw

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
what 3 days of nofap does to a mfer

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and ConfusedBolivian
Op is losing his shit fr

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, mog_or_be_mogged, Sushifart and 2 others
that’s just women bro

Wake up babe, new @ConfusedBolivian succubus encounters lore dropped

• JFL
Reactions: mog_me, Deleted member 48689, Sushifart and 1 other person
Wake up babe, new @ConfusedBolivian succubus encounters lore dropped

View attachment 2783683

Holy shart. Had the craziest dream where I was some cuck and had a wife and a family and for some reason I was waking her up to look at succubus encounter lore on looksmax.org. Can't wait to fuark my handler's padded cell here at the psyche ward.

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and scrunchables
I think I'm getting psychically attacked too. I believe that is a more accurate diagnosis of what I am experiencing rather than schizophrenia n shut !

• +1
I think I'm getting psychically attacked too. I believe that is a more accurate diagnosis of what I am experiencing rather than schizophrenia n shut !
It can be possible

It can be possible
I got it after I listened to this trudeau audio. I think he bugged my brain like neo got bugged in the matrix. He hacked my mind somehow, now I have to unhack my mind with subliminals and other shut.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
damn actually read that dude really cut his balls open
In that study they talk about tramadol wich is a glucorticoid not a anabolic steroid, this @Squirtle just read the title of the study and sended here lol

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
In that study they talk about tramadol wich is a glucorticoid not a anabolic steroid, this @Squirtle just read the title of the study and sended here lol
okay bro just tag me when the demons put a tracking device in your testicles and you’re forced to remove it yourself

• JFL
So last weekend i posted this thread:
This was the first demonic attack, a succubus attack to be exact.
Now this happened.
I am starting a new bussines with a friend, and also it is the beginning of university classes, i am getting leaner, getting more muscular, starting to make some money and everything is going up but today at 15:00pm my ex girlfriend that cheated on me texted me, she was asking how are you? And then insulting me and just saying a bunch of bs and threaten me and etc.
When you are going well in live, improving on status, getting more slays, more muscle, leaner, or just starting a new phase of your life this satanic agents try to attack with fear and lust. She at the start wanted to comeback and when i rejected her she startrd threaten me and insulting me.
Never bow down and always keep up, satanic agents are everywhere looking to steal ur energy and destroy you
Brooo fr
Recently my life been improving and such but my mind is fucked up on the sense there's demons out there trying to ruin everything.
I dont feel safe anywhere cause these demons are whenever i go, and this shit started when i smoked laced weed