3 biggest looksmaxes that noticeably changed how you were perceived/treated?

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Semi-Active
Contributor
I'd like to hear your thoughts.
For me, it was fashion, skincare and growing my hair.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ryuken, |Daddy_Zygos|, boss8055 and 11 others
  1. Carnivore diet
  2. Semen retention
  3. Ice hooding
  4. Sunlight on balls

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: copeistani and enchanted_elixir
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Leanmaxxing as I was around 35 percent body fat
Fixing acne
Changing hair

• +1
Is everything you said in #2 true?
I've never really experienced those things when I tried Nofap.
Go 6 months on NoPMO and you’ll see. I lost my virginity at age 20 during a 2 month retention period.

• Hmm...
i started getting leaner and leaner, started oral minox, swimming idk im not fully developed so theres not much i can do

• +1
HAIR
Leanmaxxing

Eyebrows have grown but just where somebody who hasnt seen me in a while just say ‘ur eyebrows are darker’ nothing like ‘Woah your eyebrows are amazing’ but we’re getting there

Also jfl I face morphed myself with facial hair… nothing and I mean NOTHING has ascended me more (face hair wise) with the turkish walrus mustache

• Hmm...
HAIR
Leanmaxxing

Eyebrows have grown but just where somebody who hasnt seen me in a while just say ‘ur eyebrows are darker’ nothing like ‘Woah your eyebrows are amazing’ but we’re getting there

Also jfl I face morphed myself with facial hair… nothing and I mean NOTHING has ascended me more (face hair wise) with the turkish walrus mustache
Online foid friend confirmed as well. She said ‘omg it slays’

• Hmm...
no. there are guys who never get effected, look at vigorous steve (he shaves but is still nw-0/1)

i have blasted 600mg test 600mg primo for months with zero change. i am early 20s so its possible that if i tried to do that again in a decade id experience balding.

regardless im preemptively hopping on fin anyway as hair is insanely important and imo having sky high dht isn’t the best for cosmetic aging anyway
How were the gains?

gym, growing out my hair.. only those 2, all the other shit im doing/have done hasnt changed shit on how people perceive me kek

• +1
1. Ntmaxxing(dressing nt, nt haircut, nt hobbies, etc.)

2. Skincare

3. Losing weight

• +1
Chiropractic care to treat hunchback posture, gaining weight (was a twinkcel), jutting

• +1
Jaw fillers (with jutting and mewing to raise hyoid)
Gym (gained 15kg)
Short Beard maxxed

special honors to getting rid of acne with diet
for dating life, instagram maxxing has been #1. good pics, flexing and following changed everything

• +1
Reactions: Tallman and enchanted_elixir
I motice 0 difference in how im treated pretty much no matter what

But that may just be my autism

Acne gone, gym, hair, clothes.

• +1
Jaw fillers (with jutting and mewing to raise hyoid)
Gym (gained 15kg)
Short Beard maxxed

special honors to getting rid of acne with diet
for dating life, instagram maxxing has been #1. good pics, flexing and following changed everything
Howd you ig max? Did you use that btb guide

Howd you ig max? Did you use that btb guide
nah, just did my own thing.
you need to spam taking pictures, either your friends take for you or you take yourself with the timer and some support for the phone. them you selec the best pic and edit a lil bit with faceapp. nothing too noticeable, just subtle.
them u just increase girl followers by putting up your stats in the bio and getting a mogger pfp with a private account, follow girls through other man who look like you following lists, them unfollow everyone to get a mogger ratio and keep following and unfollowing ad infinitum. only keep following back the girls u would actually fuck. them hit them up with nice game once they post a storie. if ur fully looksmaxed and have elite game like me u can have near 100% hit rate.
i can coach anyone for some $ just hit me up in the dms. got some insane strats

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
Skincare and losing weight can improve looks by over 2-3 points.

Personally I've always had a low bodyweight and skin was never too bad.

Im banking on minoxidil fixing my shite hairline and eyebrows to be my saving grace.

nah, just did my own thing.
you need to spam taking pictures, either your friends take for you or you take yourself with the timer and some support for the phone. them you selec the best pic and edit a lil bit with faceapp. nothing too noticeable, just subtle.
them u just increase girl followers by putting up your stats in the bio and getting a mogger pfp with a private account, follow girls through other man who look like you following lists, them unfollow everyone to get a mogger ratio and keep following and unfollowing ad infinitum. only keep following back the girls u would actually fuck. them hit them up with nice game once they post a storie. if ur fully looksmaxed and have elite game like me u can have near 100% hit rate.
i can coach anyone for some $ just hit me up in the dms. got some insane strats
My real followers would know I’m larping tho 💀

Howd you trim it?
@looks>books wagwan my nigga, i used this thing called eyebrow razor to trim of corners

Eyebrow razor:

Since i had a lot of eyebrow hair on corners i just shove them off like i did not care, and when most of them were trimmed i used tweezers to pluck eyebrows on corners out so i would not cut out to much by mistake

tweezers:

I also brushed them in the positive angle every 20 seconds so i could see how to make them look natural tilted and where to pluck the eyebrows from.

Eyebrow brush:

I did that shit like my life was depended on this, so be very careful because even 1 little tiny eyebrow hair does matter. I just brushed them in the positive angle and looked which hair serve as a hindrance to the positively tilted eyebrows and plucked them out

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and looks>books
1. Building back/shoulders muscles
2. Leanmaxxing (1.6:1 shoulder:waist ratio)
3. Straightening & whitening teeth

• +1