• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Marsiere214 and 12 others
Why are azn girls like this

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Roquefort
I'll watch the whole thing.

You’ll enjoy it because it’s 3 hours of Moabite and Ammonite (so-called Oriental) women talking about how much they hate Moabite and Ammonite men because they’re not masculine.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I'll watch the whole thing.
Average gook, also why is a nigger posting wmaf pills? Fucking kek, @Ozell Israelite is yet ANOTHER clouder alt, who would've expected this one.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27219, datboijj, Deleted member 13787 and 2 others
Disgusting af
White men should be ashamed for resorting to gooks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, exo and Deleted member 24507
Average gook, also why is a nigger posting wmaf pills? Fucking kek, @Ozell Israelite is yet ANOTHER clouder alt, who would've expected this one.

We’re two different people, dumb red nigger redcel. Try to cope harder, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man.

Frustrated Buzz Lightyear GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, rand anon, Roquefort and 4 others
damn, i wish i was white but unfort my med ass dont pass as white

Asian women are beasts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, exo and Deleted member 24507
Tbh im getting asianpilled aswell ngl @cloUder maybe it's true they are the most feminine girls

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and exo
@exo313 why ugh you don like em?

Tbh im getting asianpilled aswell ngl @cloUder maybe it's true they are the most feminine girls
i'm losing all hope in this forum

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 27224 and BongMog
@exo313 why ugh you don like em?
hate their guts. i watched the whole video in OP a few weeks back. absolutely disgusting and fueled my hate for asian bugs even more. these whores hate their men more than any other race AND ARE ALSO THE MOST SUBHUMAN by far, why would anyone with 2 functioning brain cells seek out these women, and even worse WANT TO BREED THEM???? WHY WOULD YOU WANT INCEL SONS???? YOUR FUCKING SON WILL HATE YOU FOR BREEDING WITH THESE SELF HATING CREATURES.

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog
@exo313 who's the man in your signature?

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog
hate their guts. i watched the whole video in OP a few weeks back. absolutely disgusting and fueled my hate for asian bugs even more. these whores hate their men more than any other race AND ARE ALSO THE MOST SUBHUMAN by far, why would anyone with 2 functioning brain cells seek out these women, and even worse WANT TO BREED THEM???? WHY WOULD YOU WANT INCEL SONS???? YOUR FUCKING SON WILL HATE YOU FOR BREEDING WITH THESE SELF HATING CREATURES.
This bitch especially, fucking hate her , im not even asian but that still hurt ngl imagine asian guys
IMG 20230321 202750

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, datboijj, Corleone and 4 others
A superior nerdic man, not telling you though.
I found it already. Its your average white female - crackwhore looks, male pattern baldness, ugly rat face, mange growing on her forehead, etc.
FqaMgWSXgAYRi_i

I found it already. Its your average white female - crackwhore looks, male pattern baldness, ugly rat face, mange growing on her forehead, etc.
FqaMgWSXgAYRi_i
Buit for so called hamite man bbc

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, BongMog and Xangsane
FqaMgWSXgAYRi_i
fogs your race traitor bug-eyed gooks to oblivion, ricecel.

cope til you rope!
Cristiano ronaldo drinking 1 min

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
name of the big booty bitch please

Screenshot 2023 03 21 at 170850

One hour in and I finally found our Saint. Now I can stop being a degen and turn it off.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Marsiere214, datboijj and 3 others
I love asian women. Forever

I love asian women. Forever

Moabite and Ammonite (so-called Oriental) women look like they have Down syndrome.

Ew Sickening GIF by Gerbert!

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27548
Moabite and Ammonite (so-called Oriental) women look like they have Down syndrome.

Ew Sickening GIF by Gerbert!
Keep coping nigger, You will never have any of them. White Man only.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
I swear the god,This forum gave me Asian fetish especially jungle gook fetish

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, Almost Chadlite, Corleone and 2 others
Keep coping nigger, You will never have any of them. White Man only.

You’re red not “white,” red nigger ape and don’t nobody except you ugly ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men want these donkey faced Moabite and Ammonite (so-called Oriental) women 😂.

Season 2 Smh GIF by HBO

• Ugh..
ITS OVER
rmwgan1q5wg61.png

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
nigger thats not even me

Red nigger nobody said it was you. Learn how to read, dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man.

Are You Afraid Of The Dark Nicksplat GIF by NickRewind

Red nigger nobody said it was you. Learn how to read, dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man.

Are You Afraid Of The Dark Nicksplat GIF by NickRewind
I hope soon as possible you trip on a noose, it ends up hooked around your neck and you forget it's there and do a bicep curl with it

• Ugh..
I hope soon as possible you trip on a noose, it ends up hooked around your neck and you forget it's there and do a bicep curl with it

That only happens to you red apes.

comedy central GIF by Workaholics

Indians have it even worse

• +1
Screenshot 2023 03 21 22 02 34 67 92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6

@cloUder @StrangerDanger

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 13787, Corleone and 1 other person
First clip doesn’t matter because no one wants to date an erectus anyway

It still matters because those are girls who wouldn’t date Elamite (so-called East Indian)

3 hour mega WMAF pill.​

White Male Asian Female.

What did I tell you, @anoright and I said that "race" doesn't exist. You dumb Israelite (so-called Negro) man.

"👉Race is a real cultural, political and economic concept in society, but 👉it is not a biological concept👈, and that unfortunately is what many people wrongfully consider to be the essence of race in humans -- genetic differences," says Templeton.”

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 18544 and Deleted member 24507

3 hour mega WMAF pill.​

White Male Asian Female.

What did I tell you, @anoright and I said that "race" doesn't exist. You dumb Israelite (so-called Negro) man.

"👉Race is a real cultural, political and economic concept in society, but 👉it is not a biological concept👈, and that unfortunately is what many people wrongfully consider to be the essence of race in humans -- genetic differences," says Templeton.”

“WMAF” is the name of the video, dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 🤣. If you look through the comments of this thread I use Moabite and Ammonite (so-called Oriental) and Edomite (so-called White).

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 18544