3 inch penis can it be fixed?

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
Yesterday I measured my penis I thought it was like 5 inches but I must have cheated when measuring it growing up.

It's actually barely over 3 inches errect maybe it was like 8 center metres. I've done gay acts with 20 or so guys (mostly as a bottom) and I just thought gay guys had giant dicks. I only realised how small I was yesterday.

I have really bad gender dysphoria so I don't know how relevant it actually is as I wish I had a vagina anyway but I am curious about how much of a flaw it is and if men with this problem can fix it.

To prove im not trolling In images attached I was talking about it yesterday on discord.
IMG 2278
IMG 2277
IMG 2276

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hopecel, Deleted member 43058, gooner23 and 2 others
does it even matter if u have a tiny cock as a fag bottom lol?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xuzky, gr34ter, _MVP_ and 1 other person
Same question tbh. Am in thr same boat as you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xuzky, n0rthface, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
ru fat

• So Sad
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
You should be jamming the ruler hard into the fat base where your dick starts, that’s how the measurements you’re seeing online are done

• +1
You should be jamming the ruler hard into the fat base where your dick starts, that’s how the measurements you’re seeing online are done
I know

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Built for the chastity cage

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Yesterday I measured my penis I thought it was like 5 inches but I must have cheated when measuring it growing up.

It's actually barely over 3 inches errect maybe it was like 8 center metres. I've done gay acts with 20 or so guys (mostly as a bottom) and I just thought gay guys had giant dicks. I only realised how small I was yesterday.

I have really bad gender dysphoria so I don't know how relevant it actually is as I wish I had a vagina anyway but I am curious about how much of a flaw it is and if men with this problem can fix it.

To prove im not trolling In images attached I was talking about it yesterday on discord.
View attachment 2821866View attachment 2821867View attachment 2821868
Yes, but probably up to 5 inches from 3 max with penis extender and bathmate.

• +1

Do u use chopsticks to masturbate bhai ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xuzky and wishIwasSalludon
Jfl at your mom for feeding you goyslop and never playing outside growing up

Is that that the looksmax discord, if so whats the link

:sick:

• JFL