3 months on Fin & it has gotten worse

As I explained, significantly inhibiting the androgen receptors won't allow even a smaller amount of androgenic activity. That's why inhibiting androgen receptors can be more damaging than decimating testosterone production.
How long have you been on it? Does it work well for you, any side effects?

Weak RU metabolites probably do jack-all anyways.
Maybe not at lower doses. From personal experience, I would not say that RU is free of side effects, which is why I use a low dose (over a year). @sebsyx

Before fin I barely had Norwood 2. But I was thinking all over my scalp. But after fin. I have been shedding so hard that I am on norwood 2 now and my whole scalp is losing hard. I lose like 10 hair follicles whenever I just touch my hair. Wtf is this shit. Wtf is going on like WTF!
Also I don’t have any sides. My dick is actually harder than last time. And I am horny more often and harder. I cum 4-5 times daily. Before fin: 2-3 times. Erection quality is same.
Sounds like someone mixed the testosterone pills with the fin pills.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Maybe not at lower doses. From personal experience, I would not say that RU is free of side effects, which is why I use a low dose (over a year). @sebsyx
what are your experiences, what side effects you been encounter?

• Woah
Reactions: randomvanish
This treatment may result in development of non-alcoholic fatty liver diseases (NAFLD), insulin resistance (IR), type 2 diabetes (T2DM), dry eye disease, potential kidney dysfunction, among other metabolic dysfunctions. We suggest that long-term use of finasteride and dutasteride may be associated with health risks including NAFLD, IR, T2DM, dry eye disease and potential kidney disease.

This treatment may result in development of non-alcoholic fatty liver diseases (NAFLD), insulin resistance (IR), type 2 diabetes (T2DM), dry eye disease, potential kidney dysfunction, among other metabolic dysfunctions. We suggest that long-term use of finasteride and dutasteride may be associated with health risks including NAFLD, IR, T2DM, dry eye disease and potential kidney disease.
I take 1mg Alternative days

Shedding means that its workong if im not mistaken. The weak hairs fall out and are replaced by stronger healthy hairs.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, .🇹🇩. and TrestIsBest
how is it now?

how is it now?
Still worse... No improvement what so ever. because of low motivation I've skipped a couple doses this month but I am still taking it consistently.

Still worse... No improvement what so ever. because of low motivation I've skipped a couple doses this month but I am still taking it consistently.
i feel you:feelswhy::feelswhy:

i think i‘m gonna try oral minox next

u shed when u start fin any effective hairloss treatment will make u shed

if ur losing ground on fin then you need other treatments too
Mirin’ your AVI

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
i feel you:feelswhy::feelswhy:

i think i‘m gonna try oral minox next
Don’t. If you’re losing ground you need another DHT inhibitor or a stronger DHT inhibitor. I would say maybe try Dutasteride(Avodart) or Stack your Finasteride with RU58841, whichever is more convenient for you.

Don’t. If you’re losing ground you need another DHT inhibitor or a stronger DHT inhibitor. I would say maybe try Dutasteride(Avodart) or Stack your Finasteride with RU58841, whichever is more convenient for you.
dut fries your brain

it will take a few months to get you there, hair cycles do take some time. Using min you can accelerate this process but you'll see even more shedding initially.

it will take a few months to get you there, hair cycles do take some time. Using min you can accelerate this process but you'll see even more shedding initially.
I will take it for 1.6 years and if I found no results then I will quit. I want to see if it works or not only then i will start using minox. or else i would not no which thing is working.

Before fin I barely had Norwood 2. But I was thinking all over my scalp. But after fin. I have been shedding so hard that I am on norwood 2 now and my whole scalp is losing hard. I lose like 10 hair follicles whenever I just touch my hair. Wtf is this shit. Wtf is going on like WTF!
Also I don’t have any sides. My dick is actually harder than last time. And I am horny more often and harder. I cum 4-5 times daily. Before fin: 2-3 times. Erection quality is same.

You're losing hair because you have an underlying issue that is not being addressed and the fact is that blocking Fin isn't the issue clearly. It's something else.

There are a lot of factors for losing hair and DHT is only one of them.

You're shedding. You probably have more hair than the average dude that uses fin hence why your shed is so severe and been going on for so long. Most dudes that start fin are like a thin norwood 4

• +1
How are topicals impractical? They take 1 min to rub int the scalp. I can give you the links to where to get them: anageninc, minoxidilexpres.

Studies about its side effects bs, every single person I know on Fin has decreased libido. It's just normies answering the polling in studies are subjectively answering and are not as aware of their libido decline. Look at the studies on Fin's effects on sperm count. They are brutal.

Obviously no DHT will lead to a lack of balding. But you will not kill DHT with Fin, only like 50% reduction of scalp DHT, and testosterone most certainly plays an additional role given you are not a non-DHT god. Ru58841 is so effective because it blocks both DHT and Test's effects on the scalp greatly.

My sex drive plummeted initially but its back and better than ever for a few months now. My sperm load size, consistency(watery), and overall whiteness never recovered and bits been about 7 months I've been on

I will take it for 1.6 years and if I found no results then I will quit. I want to see if it works or not only then i will start using minox. or else i would not no which thing is working.
in theory you should be using both to potentialize your results

• +1
not taking fin for 1.5 weeks now. i dont think theres an improvement. i will take an appointment with a derm and find out the reason why.

I get mine from anageninc because it's known to have the best quality control. MinoxidilMax also carries it but I've avoided them as some ppl say their quality is shit.
It is I can confirm I got 6 months worth of RU and had to double the dose because after 2.5 months the shedding hasn't stopped, been on fin 2 months before that and minox the whole way through