3 nigs get drunk sorority Stacy to leave a bar with them and have sex with them

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
They then put her out the car and she ends up getting hit and killed by another car. She had 4x the legal alcohol level in her blood.

4NL5YYCZMVBXRNJEJHHPOKFL4I

The nigs + 1 wigger

Stacy's IG

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 16960, TheAbyssinian and 6 others
@human304 report

Idgaf you bitch ass nigga. Where you stay at imma give u the same treatment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Unlimited, Hades, Deleted member 25667 and 11 others
9EBA0D71 7585 4BE6 BB45 E32B4D596226

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 19174, Ricochet and 3 others
@Trilogy thoughts?

Water
Raped lol she was horny asf, she couldn't wait to get spit roasted by the niggers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Unlimited, Corleone, Dr. Bludy and 10 others
Women get drunk on their own with trash men without a man to protect them and expect nothing bad to happen. Talk about ego.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, fjor2096, Ken and 7 others
@human304 report
never got the notification. they are shadow banning me for saying true things about Islam.

Madison Brooks, 19 year old sorority girl from LSU, gets gangbanged by two niggers on the backseat of a car , whom she met at a bar.

A cuck white boy and an oldcel nigger watched and videotaped her getting gangbanged on the backseat.

They left her in the middle of the road and at around 3 am she gets Tboned by a car and dies.

JFL, how cuck white men have become and the level of coal burning white women do.

JFL.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 25667, fjor2096 and 5 others
In court documents seen by DailyMail.com, Washington, one of those charged with Brooks' alleged rape stated that he had a consensual sexual encounter with her after the group left Reggie's Bar in Tigerland in Baton Rouge following a night of heavy drinking.

Washington said that he and another teen had intercourse with Brooks in the backseat of a car while Carver and Lee were sat in the front seat.

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
In court documents seen by DailyMail.com, Washington, one of those charged with Brooks' alleged rape stated that he had a consensual sexual encounter with her after the group left Reggie's Bar in Tigerland in Baton Rouge following a night of heavy drinking.

Washington said that he and another teen had intercourse with Brooks in the backseat of a car while Carver and Lee were sat in the front seat.

View attachment 2053528
They're saying it's rape because she was very drunk. I saw the arrest report and it said she had 4 times the legal limit of alcohol in her blood

Imagine having a daugter you don’t tell to avoid niggas at all cost they are to blame for her death tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, fjor2096, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
They're saying it's rape because she was very drunk. I saw the arrest report and it said she had 4 times the legal limit of alcohol in her blood
actually no. she approached the nigger named Washington.

Washington met her at the bar the night before. she made out with him all night and drank with him. then had consensual sex on the back seat. then she hopped on the lap of the nigger beside him while the white cuck and oldcel 28 year old nigger watched.

they tried to send her home, but she was so drunk that she gave four or five addresses . so they left her on the street near the Bar they picked her up from.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, PrinceLuenLeoncur, pardocel and 1 other person
dailymail , posted scans of the court document.

"In court documents seen by DailyMail.com, Washington, one of those charged with Brooks' alleged rape stated that he had a consensual sexual encounter with her after the group left Reggie's Bar in Tigerland in Baton Rouge following a night of heavy drinking.

Carver has admitted that he and his three friends drank at the bar before leaving with Brooks who was 'very unstable on her feet, was not able to keep her balance, and was unable to speak clearly without slurring her words,' the arrest document states."

craver is the white driver.

Imagine having a daugter you don’t tell to avoid niggas at all cost they are to blame for her death tbh
she had a very stable family.

rich white mom and dad and two younger brothers. whole family voted democrats and supported BLM. jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Ken, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others

this is the white guy named Carver who was in the front sit with another oldcel nigger and videotaped a 19 year old white girl get banged by two nigger thugs.

From this moment on I am not gonna hate Blacks anymore , its white who are the real subhumans.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, fjor2096, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others

Washington met her at the bar the night before. she made out with him all night and drank with him. then had consensual sex on the back seat. then she hopped on the lap of the nigger beside him while the white cuck and oldcel 28 year old nigger watched.

they tried to send her home, but she was so drunk that she gave four or five addresses . so they left her on the street near the Bar they picked her up from.
View attachment 2053535

Idk i was just going by the police report

View attachment 2053541

this is the white guy named Carver who was in the front sit with another oldcel nigger and videotaped a 19 year old white girl get banged by two nigger thugs.

From this moment on I am not gonna hate Blacks anymore , its white who are the real subhumans.
Is he a cuck?

Idk i was just going by the police report
they have camera footage of her dancing with the black guy named Washington and they were seen drinking and heavily making out.

she went to the Bar to get Blacked. this is the truth.

• JFL
Reactions: pardocel
they have camera footage of her dancing with the black guy named Washington and they were seen drinking and heavily making out.

she went to the Bar to get Blacked. this is the truth.
No no no it cant be real…

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

They then put her out the car and she ends up getting hit and killed by another car. She had 4x the legal alcohol level in her blood.

View attachment 2052684

The nigs + 1 wigger

Stacy's IG

I saw this on tik tok. bitch had 4 times legal limit of alcohol and btw she was underage drinking in a bar (america is 21+) she then went with some gangbanngers that ran a train on her. They dropped her off in some parking lot but she was so fucking wasted that she stumbled onto traffic and got ran over and died.

I swear if she wasn’t some white girl and instead black people would be calling her ghetto. Jfl at her getting SA. Alcohol does not absolve you of responsibility or consent. Bitch dead and they wanna ruin more lives. Smh clown world shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 25667, Ken and 5 others
I saw this on tik tok. bitch had 4 times legal limit of alcohol and btw she was underage drinking in a bar (america is 21+) she then went with some gangbanngers that ran a train on her. They dropped her off in some parking lot but she was so fucking wasted that she stumbled onto traffic and got ran over and died.

I swear if she wasn’t some white girl and instead black people would be calling her ghetto. Jfl at her getting SA. Alcohol does not absolve you of responsibility or consent. Bitch dead and they wanna ruin more lives. Smh clown world shit.

Wtf, why is media making it seem like they raped and murdered her? She just had sex with BBCs and then got ran over.

American mainstream media is so racist trying to paint BBCs in a negative light so white girls stop fucking them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, fjor2096, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person

View attachment 2053535

Brutal. Now BBCs are going to have a hard time slaying because of this bad PR.

I bet it was intentional by the fat fuck racist white police since its in the deep south. If the girl was black no one would care but because she white and blonde it's national news.

@Blackgymmax is never going to get laid now. Over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 25667, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Raped lol she wanted to get blacked lol. Even a white dude watching in the front seat you can't make this shit up lmao

• +1
Reactions: MKBHD
blame liberal parents tbh, even in HS girls getting passed around, and gangbanged by football players. Like girls be fucking the whole football team at like 16, maybe even lower sometimes like 15

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Wtf, why is media making it seem like they raped and murdered her? She just had sex with BBCs and then got ran over.

American mainstream media is so racist trying to paint BBCs in a negative light so white girls stop fucking them.
Ikr!! I had to watch a few videos over bc at first I thought that that gangbanggers ran her over but it was some random uber driver. I still don’t know where the SA allegations come from. One of the dudes said she was drunk asf but that it was all consensual.

Brutal. Now BBCs are going to have a hard time slaying because of this bad PR.

I bet it was intentional by the fat fuck racist white police since its in the deep south. If the girl was black no one would care but because she white and blonde it's national news.

@Blackgymmax is never going to get laid now. Over.
blame liberal parents tbh, even in HS girls getting passed around, and gangbanged by football players. Like girls be fucking the whole football team at like 16, maybe even lower sometimes like 15
Ikr!! I had to watch a few videos over bc at first I thought that that gangbanggers ran her over but it was some random uber driver. I still don’t know where the SA allegations come from. One of the dudes said she was drunk asf but that it was all consensual.

summary of what happened according to the police report, testimony and cctv footage of the bar:

1. Madison, the girl went to the bar and met that Black guy Washington there.
2. washington was there with three other guys, a 16 year old minor black guy, a 28 year old black guy and a white guy named carver
3. cctv footage shows washington and madison danced together, drank together and heavily made out with him
4. she left the bar with the four of them
5. white guy was on the driver's seat and oldcel black guy to his next.
6. madison first had sex with washington on the back seat of then car and later had sex with the minor black guy
7. carver, the white guy videotaped this
8. then they asked for her address but she was knock out drunk and sleepy and was giving four or five addresses to them
9. so they her near the Bar from where they picked her
10. she was then wandering around in the middle of the street drunk and sleepy and got Tboned by a car.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hades, Ronnie, MKBHD and 2 others
summary of what happened according to the police report, testimony and cctv footage of the bar:

2. washington was there with three other guys, a 16 year old minor black guy, a 28 year old black guy and a white guy named carver
3. cctv footage shows washington and madison danced together, drank together and heavily made out with him
6. madison first had sex with washington on the back seat of then car and later had sex with the minor black guy
8. then they asked for her address but she was knock out drunk and sleepy and was giving four or five addresses to them
10. she was then wandering around in the middle of the street drunk and sleepy and got Tboned by a car.
Rip poor girl tbh.

Two niggers got her black out drunk, then raped her in the car then discarded her in the middle of the street.
Case closed.
Verdict?

LIFE without parole.

Two niggers got her black out drunk, then raped her in the car then discarded her in the middle of the street.
Case closed.
Verdict?

LIFE without parole.

how she was raped. in any case they will be free in five years. i am seeing lots of white women protesting for the release of these oppressed black men.

this is the reddit group of LSU, they are blaming the white guy.

Capture

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, bug_eye_blackcel and Ken
how she was raped. in any case they will be free in five years. i am seeing lots of white women protesting for the release of these oppressed black men.
She could not give consent when that drunk. She couldn't even walk. RAPED.

She could not give consent when that drunk. She couldn't even walk. RAPED.
maybe the alcohol kicked in late. I wish that dude would expose them and post the video of her gangbanging in the back seat

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Deleted member 22627

what a fucking degenerate hard to believe they would give this girl any sympathy. Now those poor dudes have their entire lives ruined bc this bitch couldn’t control her alcohol. bitches like her is the reason we have it at 21+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
university is just pretend prostitution

university is just pretend prostitution
Capture

search about Baylor university scandal.
new nigger football players were told to bring in white girls as their dates, they were then drugged and roofied and then the whole nigger football team ran train on the girl as a "team bonding exercise". the girls were tag teamed, dped and many nigger football players also were accused of other rapes. the authority did nothing even after knowing this. authorities found lots of video evidence and pictures of this happening.

57 women gave their statements of this "team bonding exercise" happening to them. the real numbers in is in hundreds.

the coach who is a white guy lured new black recruits by saying Baylor has the best blonde pussy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and klip11
View attachment 2053837

search about Baylor university scandal.
new nigger football players were told to bring in white girls as their dates, they were then drugged and roofied and then the whole nigger football team ran train on the girl as a "team bonding exercise". the girls were tag teamed, dped and many nigger football players also were accused of other rapes. the authority did nothing even after knowing this. authorities found lots of video evidence and pictures of this happening.

57 women gave their statements of this "team bonding exercise" happening to them. the real numbers in is in hundreds.

the coach who is a white guy lured new black recruits by saying Baylor has the best blonde pussy.
only 57? those based texan dads must be locking them up in the kitchen

View attachment 2052684

The nigs + 1 wigger

Stacy's IG

Not justifying her race mixing but tbh I don’t think you niggas know how drunk being .32 BAC is, she could probably barely even talk it was definitely rape. The nigs are low iq af for filming and dumping her off.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Not justifying her race mixing but tbh I don’t think you niggas know how drunk being .32 BAC is, she could probably barely even talk it was definitely rape. The nigs are low iq af for filming and dumping her off.
OH GAwd our pure Aryan vould never go to a bar to get Blacked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 23778 and Magical Apple
Water
Raped lol she was horny asf, she couldn't wait to get spit roasted by the niggers.
panicked, jumped out of car, and run over by another car

U retards just dont understand how it would be like to have a young female family member be killed by retarded horny goons

I would murder these fools for doing that shit to my cousin or sister

OH GAwd our pure Aryan vould never go to a bar to get Blacked
Bruh these bbc copers, the bitch didnt leave with two black guys and a latino then jump out of their car in a panic if she wanted to be "blacked"

panicked, jumped out of car, and run over by another car

U retards just dont understand how it would be like to have a young female family member be killed by retarded horny goons

I would murder these fools for doing that shit to my cousin or sister
There used to be social rules against women going out and drinking. It wasn't to be oppressive,but to avoid these situations

• +1
Reactions: Ken

View attachment 2053535
so she got fucked by just one dude??

what a fucking degenerate hard to believe they would give this girl any sympathy. Now those poor dudes have their entire lives ruined bc this bitch

View attachment 2052684

The nigs + 1 wigger

Stacy's IG

bunch of stupid kids doing dumb shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back