3 nigs get drunk sorority Stacy to leave a bar with them and have sex with them

highly doubt that would be consensual
so she dancing and twerking with that nigger for hours in club, making out with him, drinking with him that got caught in the CCTV footage is all made up?

western white women are degenerates, the amount of amateur hidden cam footage of normal white girls gettiing blacked is so many that you know this is happening at a very large scale.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
so she dancing and twerking with that nigger for hours in club, making out with him, drinking with him that got caught in the CCTV footage is all made up?

western white women are degenerates, the amount of amateur hidden cam footage of normal white girls gettiing blacked is so many that you know this is happening at a very large scale.
HER TAKING IT UP THE ASS ISNT RETARD

wtf is your problem

as far as i know youre curry

why you so obssessed with blacks

weirdo

HER TAKING IT UP THE ASS ISNT RETARD

wtf is your problem

as far as i know youre curry

why you so obssessed with blacks

weirdo
highly doubt that would be consensual :hnghn::hnghn:
you said it wasn't consensual. but all things point otherwise.

i am just saying it was consensual. they never killed her. they left her near the bar where they picked her up from. she was drunk and sleepy so she went in the middle of the street and got tboned by a uber driver.

i am just saying it was consensual. they never killed her. they left her near the bar where they picked her up from. she was drunk and sleepy so she went in the middle of the street and got tboned by a uber driver.
tf fantasy world do you live in

no girls gonna take it up the fucking ass DRY ESPECIAALLY

let alone take it up the ass..

I find your obsession of black individuals,especially males, very disturbing...

It is ok to be homosexual, we are an open-minded community !

We accept everyone !

I hope that someday you will find a black male that will satisfy your needs fully !

Have a wonderful day !

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

that was gonna be someone’s wife

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ken
that was gonna be someone’s wife
Yeah, if she would have lived, she likely would have married a beta bux white guy 10 years from now who never would have known about her having drunken anal sex in the back of a car with a group of strange black men

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Allornothing, Ken and Deleted member 19036
tf fantasy world do you live in

no girls gonna take it up the fucking ass DRY ESPECIAALLY

let alone take it up the ass..
I think it's going to come down to legal definitions and it looks like it was rape as defined by law. They admitted to having sex with her and that she was drunk. Footage from inside the bar shows her being so wasted that she could barely walk and that they had to physically help her into the car.

The only thing that they could argue was that she was sober when they had sex, but then got drunk later on. But that would be easily refuted by the prosecution.

Even if she wanted to get blacked.com, it does seem far fetched that she would have agreed, while sober, to dry anal in the back of a car with 2 guys she barely knew.

Had she had not got hit by a car and killed, she may have said nothing about the incident and just chalked it up to being drunk and the law would not have been involved.

I think that because of her being hit by a car and killed, those guys are going to see the inside of a jail cell for a few years.

• +1
Reactions: gsizzle and PrinceLuenLeoncur
m
They then put her out the car and she ends up getting hit and killed by another car. She had 4x the legal alcohol level in her blood.

View attachment 2052684

The nigs + 1 wigger

Stacy's IG

mirin my low inhib funhaving mogger boiss.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
I think it's going to come down to legal definitions and it looks like it was rape as defined by law. They admitted to having sex with her and that she was drunk. Footage from inside the bar shows her being so wasted that she could barely walk and that they had to physically help her into the car.

The only thing that they could argue was that she was sober when they had sex, but then got drunk later on. But that would be easily refuted by the prosecution.

Even if she wanted to get blacked.com, it does seem far fetched that she would have agreed, while sober, to dry anal in the back of a car with 2 guys she barely knew.

Had she had not got hit by a car and killed, she may have said nothing about the incident and just chalked it up to being drunk and the law would not have been involved.

I think that because of her being hit by a car and killed, those guys are going to see the inside of a jail cell for a few years.
They were idiots for dumping her out on the street. I don’t pity any of them, truly careless off them to even do that shit, they could have taken here to the ambulance and then left or anything but nooooppppeee so yeah I don’t GAF they deserve to all go to jail and the girl is an retard but it’s another W FOR

BBC GANG 🎉

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Ken
They were idiots for dumping her out on the street. I don’t pity any of them, truly careless off them to even do that shit, they could have taken here to the ambulance and then left or anything but nooooppppeee so yeah I don’t GAF they deserve to all go to jail and the girl is an retard but it’s another W FOR

BBC GANG 🎉
in western society blacks view white women as sex objects and nothing else. they had anal with her and when she was unable to give them an address left her on the street near the bar.

she walked drunk and probably half asleep into the middle of the road at a dark corner and got hit by a car.

they could have taken her to their home? let her sleep there. but they left a 19 year old girl who is somebody's daughter , elder sister to two boys in the street at 2.00 am.

and more clown world thing is women like this kind of men to sleep with.

Imagine you raised a daughter for like 18 years just for her to end up like this jfl I hope my kids are male and non truecel.

• +1
Reactions: gsizzle, klip11 and Ken

BBC GANG 🎉
Putting her out in the street (and it looked to be a busy street) while drunk was low IQ. I think they may have gotten away with it had she not been hit and killed. But now that she's dead, no way is the state letting this go. The state is going to offer them a plea deal to a lesser charge. If they refuse the deal, they'll go to trial. And most defendants lose at trial.

• JFL
Reactions: bedes
in western society blacks view white women as sex objects and nothing else. they had anal with her and when she was unable to give them an address left her on the street near the bar.

she walked drunk and probably half asleep into the middle of the road at a dark corner and got hit by a car.

they could have taken her to their home? let her sleep there. but they left a 19 year old girl who is somebody's daughter , elder sister to two boys in the street at 2.00 am.

There used to be social rules against young women going out to bars to drink, especially with men. It really wasn't to be oppressive or hold women down, but to prevent situations like this.

I h8 white foids, biggest time wasting whores ever so Idgaf. I bet you she leads men on everyday nice guys as well constantly all the time whispering false promises of meeting affection etc typical White woman 🧢 @klip11 never have I met a race of women so adamant on wasting men’s time, I have fucked eith Gook curry blck and Arab NONE WASTED MY TIME NONE, NONE.

And now I’m supposed to care that she got killed by a group of thugs? Nah fuck her I hope they beat her up before they threw her out as well the stupid whore

• +1
Reactions: human304
AHAHAHA FUCKING OVER FOR CUMSKINS :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

There used to be social rules against young women going out to bars to drink, especially with men. It really wasn't to be oppressive or hold women down, but to prevent situations like this.
a jewish radical feminist who destroyed that.

3262648 Betty Friedan

It was a Jewsih feminist named Betty Freidman who wrote the book " The Feminist Mystique" which later radical feminists used to destroy the nuclear family in the west.

• +1
I h8 white foids, biggest time wasting whores ever so Idgaf. I bet you she leads men on everyday nice guys as well constantly all the time whispering false promises of meeting affection etc typical White woman 🧢 @klip11 never have I met a race of women so adamant on wasting men’s time, I have fucked eith Gook curry blck and Arab NONE WASTED MY TIME NONE, NONE.

And now I’m supposed to care that she got killed by a group of thugs? Nah fuck her I hope they beat her up before they threw her out as well the stupid whore

they listed to a Jew roastie named Betty Freidman and destroyed the society. i have never seen a more self hating , self sabotaging race than whites.

• +1
a jewish radical feminist who destroyed that.

View attachment 2055249

It was a Jewsih feminist named Betty Freidman who wrote the book " The Feminist Mystique" which later radical feminists used to destroy the nuclear family in the west.

I mean, she was a very attractive girl. 100 years ago, a 19 year old girl like her would have been at home with her husband, maybe pregnant with a baby on the way. Not in the back of a car drunk out of her mind having drunk anal sex with multiple guys she just met a few minutes ago.

her father is already dead so he didnt have to see this happen

Stacy? She’s mid af, 6/10

And fuck those feral nigs anyways jfl

I saw this on tik tok. bitch had 4 times legal limit of alcohol and btw she was underage drinking in a bar (america is 21+) she then went with some gangbanngers that ran a train on her. They dropped her off in some parking lot but she was so fucking wasted that she stumbled onto traffic and got ran over and died.

I swear if she wasn’t some white girl and instead black people would be calling her ghetto. Jfl at her getting SA. Alcohol does not absolve you of responsibility or consent. Bitch dead and they wanna ruin more lives. Smh clown world shit.

Yeah. More precisely from a legal pov, willingly getting yourself into a state where your decision-making ability gets diminished or obliterated is about as bad as dolus indirectus

Sad situation, but I hope the kids get off. It’s just drunken bar sex, if she lived there’s a good chance she would just consider it a night of drunk fun and not an issue at all. The DA are prob simps who are pissed other dudes got solid pussy and want to ruin their lives

Sad situation, but I hope the kids get off. It’s just drunken bar sex, if she lived there’s a good chance she would just consider it a night of drunk fun and not an issue at all. The DA are prob simps who are pissed other dudes got solid pussy and want to ruin their lives
They not getting off. Since she died, they're going to have to fall on the sword and take the L.

They then put her out the car and she ends up getting hit and killed by another car. She had 4x the legal alcohol level in her blood.

View attachment 2052684

The nigs + 1 wigger

Stacy's IG

Goodbye and goodriddance dumb whore

where's the video?

• JFL
Reactions: Hades
where's the video?
The judge saw the video and said that it doesn't show any sex acts but it does show her being obviously drunk. One of the guys who had sex with her told the detective and I quote "like when I say drunk, drunk, she was drunk" as if he was trying to put an exclamation point on the fact that she was drunk.

It looks like they will be going to jail.

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
The judge saw the video and said that it doesn't show any sex acts but it does show her being obviously drunk. One of the guys who had sex with her told the detective and I quote "like when I say drunk, drunk, she was drunk" as if he was trying to put an exclamation point on the fact that she was drunk.

It looks like they will be going to jail.
retarded drunk bitch runs into traffic and some low inhib snowbunny-smashers get jail time for it. what a world we are living in.

retarded drunk bitch runs into traffic and some low inhib snowbunny-smashers get jail time for it. what a world we are living in.
I really don't care if they go to jail

I really don't care if they go to jail
me neither, but I also don't want to go to jail just for kicking a bitch out of my car after i blew my load.

me neither, but I also don't want to go to jail just for kicking a bitch out of my car after i blew my load.
They're not being charged with her death.

She could not give consent when that drunk. She couldn't even walk. RAPED.
LMAO, she put herself in that situtation the fuck. Alcooil isnt taking making the decisions for urself, its a poor excuse lmao.

I didn't know that bug-eyed skinny fat crackheads were BBC

• +1
why do white cucks go on and on defedning white whores. In fact, why are blackpillers even defending foids in the first place. You understand their nature. A society in which foids have rights (totally liberated coom dumpsters) is a failed one anyways. Please stop defending, and deluding yourselves, no foid is loyal to anything. They couldn't give a shit if their fathers rotted. Just look at WW2 foids when nazi soldiers invaded, first thing they did was spread their legs. Foids are subhumans, you just have to accept this brootal fact like the taliban did.

Last edited:
She liked it

LMAO, she put herself in that situtation the fuck. Alcooil isnt taking making the decisions for urself, its a poor excuse lmao.
If you are too drunk to take care of yourself it's rape.

Who cares. Americans, whether they are black, white, hispanic, asian it doesnt matter they are worthless scum anyway. And girls who drink should get punished, so karma got her. The US should just get nuked already there is no need for americans.

View attachment 2052684

The nigs + 1 wigger

Stacy's IG

They are innocent

If you are too drunk to take care of yourself it's rape.
she put herself there, she intentionally made herself drunk , alcool isnt going to make ur own previous choices for urself, its a bs simp excuses. Why u defending a bitch that made herself drunk and call it rape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back