3 weeks in Vietnam, trip report here

itsOVER

itsOVER

Platinum
Spent 3 weeks in Vietnam this month, thought I'd type up a report. In my opinion, tt's not as easy as Thailand or the Philippines, but the girls are generally better. If you're staying for more than a couple of weeks and are interested in potentially getting a hot girlfriend rather than racking up lots of numbers, I'd say Vietnam is the place you want to be.

Trip highlights

- Stayed 9 days in Danang, and 14 days in Ho Chi Minh City. If I were you, I'd skip the small towns, head straight for the big cities (i.e. Hanoi or HCMC).
- Fucked 5 girls in total.
- One of the five was a 16 yo, and one of the five was a fairly damn hot virgin girl. The other three were 18, 18, and 19 years old. Definetely a place you can score prime foids.

Anyway, here's the pics. I've decided to, where possible, take videos of the foids. That's because snapshot pictures can make someone look unrealistically good or unrealistically bad depending on lighting/camera angle, plus getting creepshots on a camera is hard as the target tends to be always moving. Videos are much easier to see the 'real' foid.

Foid 1

18 year old girl in Danang. Fairly cute IMO. Got a video.

Foid 2

This one was fairly mediocre - also in Danang. Video sucked cos of the lighting, I've put her tinder pics on here too.

Screenshot 20190812 213322 Zalo

Foid 3

This was the 16 year old foid. Different room, as from now on I was in Ho Chi Minh City.

20190824 215205

Foid 4

Fairly crap video, but you can kinda see her face. Unfortunately she was wearing these heavily looksminning glasses - once she took them off she looked way better. Put the tinder pics from her profile in here too.

20190820 173804

5th foid

The best looking one on the trip, and for the last week I just alternated between her and foid number 3. Couldn't get any videos, but here's a couple of pics of us together. I'll add a couple more to my next post (10 image limit). This one was a virgin too, so a fairly decent catch. Yeah she bled, yeah I can post the bedsheets if you really want proof of it:

IMG 20190826 104608
IMG 1566828562065 1566831734736

20190825 215654
20190825 215849

Yes I'm aware the formatting absolutely blows. Blame the shitty embedding software, not me.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww, Navnith, fuxkdakikez and 68 others
solid post. how is the tinder scene there ?

you need to hit the gym and change haircut

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Deleted member 39
Congrats OP. Is Foid 3 touching your dick in the vidya?

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax
Holy shit I could imagine you slaying like this when ur bloatminned but I am in awe of how much pussy ur getting looking like this

Good job man

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, BoredPrince, babouchelelouche and 3 others
place for an ad
contact pm

btw mirin fcking the 16 yo -

You put 22 yo in tinder?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and Mouthbreath
Bloatmaxxed slayer tbh
Where are you planning to go next?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
69f

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne, fuxkdakikez, Sixdaysinfallujah66 and 115 others
itsOVER narcymaxxing and wannabechadmaxxing as usual. Thread is probably against the rules too as usual.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 12688 and 4 others
brutal jbw and locationmaxx pill

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, niqfan625, Deleted member 2816 and 11 others
last girl looks good even tho i cant stand asian females

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, niqfan625, Oberyn and 22 others
solid post. how is the tinder scene there ?

you need to hit the gym and change haircut

It's good in HCMC. I ran out of foids to swipe on after 4 days in Danang - and that's without (((tinderplus))), so it's not that I was swiping loads each day.

Chico said it best about the gym:

Gymcel2

Congrats OP. Is Foid 3 touching your dick in the vidya?

She slapped my thigh. I'm pretty limited in what videos/pics I could take (or post) with her though - while it's legal in Vietnam (and in my home country, and really anywhere outside the cucked USA) to fuck a 16 yo, it's often not legal to take sexual pics of them.

Holy shit I could imagine you slaying like this when ur bloatminned but I am in awe of how much pussy ur getting looking like this

Good job man

No real need to be fully looksmaxed for Asia tbh. I still use the 'prime' pics though on my tinder, so it was definitely worth getting bloatminned just for the pics.

Bloatmaxxed slayer tbh
Where are you planning to go next?

I'm back in Thailand for the next few months sadly. I wanna check out China at some point, think that'll be next on the list.

I'd love to do South America too but flight costs are prohibitively expensive and it takes ages to get there (SEA is like, the worst starting point for getting to somewhere like Columbia or Argentina).

itsOVER narcymaxxing and wannabechadmaxxing as usual. Thread is probably against the rules too as usual.

Keep barking for me dog, I live in your head rent free.

Dogbark

place for an ad
contact pm

btw mirin fcking the 16 yo -

You put 22 yo in tinder?

Yeah, usually 22 or 23. There's quite a few 16/17 year olds on dating apps there - more than in Thailand IME. Definitely a place to go if you wanna be banging that age range.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Marsiere214, Preoximerianas and 5 others
B4D55ADD 75C8 40EA B84A FC1C9B2BD747

how tall are you op and what's your real age?

• +1
Reactions: Navnith, GuyFromSingapore, BoredPrince and 1 other person
Some good slaying...

Did you see many Russian girls on Tinder in Danang.. That place is a big holiday spot for Russian tourists

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Mouthbreath
  • +1
Reactions: Navnith, ShowerMaxxing, niqfan625 and 3 others
Do you never have any issues with girls finding black hairs of other girls in your bed and in the shower?

When i was in Asia half my time was spent crawling along the floors hunting for hairs :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Hentaiwatcher69, Marsiere214 and 7 others
Betabuxx written over your face

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and hennypapi
Do you never have any issues with girls finding black hairs of other girls in your bed and in the shower?

When i was in Asia half my time was spent crawling along the floors hunting for hairs :feelshaha:

I do try and have a quick sweep of the place before a new foid comes round.

Thankfully though in Asia...they pretty much ALL have black hair, so it's not neccesarily that you're totally busted if she sees one on your bed. Could have just as easily been one of her own hairs.
Betabuxx written over your face

Virgin all over yours.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hentaiwatcher69, thesedamnjuuuman, Marsiere214 and 13 others
Incel in the west, slayer in SEA!
What's your job mate? You are traveling all the time

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and Ruby
Nice results mane, but u have bloated yourself again, u were my inspiration to get lean.

It's good in HCMC. I ran out of foids to swipe on after 4 days in Danang - and that's without (((tinderplus))), so it's not that I was swiping loads each day.

Chico said it best about the gym:

View attachment 103391

She slapped my thigh. I'm pretty limited in what videos/pics I could take (or post) with her though - while it's legal in Vietnam (and in my home country, and really anywhere outside the cucked USA) to fuck a 16 yo, it's often not legal to take sexual pics of them.

No real need to be fully looksmaxed for Asia tbh. I still use the 'prime' pics though on my tinder, so it was definitely worth getting bloatminned just for the pics.

I'm back in Thailand for the next few months sadly. I wanna check out China at some point, think that'll be next on the list.

I'd love to do South America too but flight costs are prohibitively expensive and it takes ages to get there (SEA is like, the worst starting point for getting to somewhere like Columbia or Argentina).

Keep barking for me dog, I live in your head rent free.

View attachment 103392

Yeah, usually 22 or 23. There's quite a few 16/17 year olds on dating apps there - more than in Thailand IME. Definitely a place to go if you wanna be banging that age range.
How do you make money?

Incel in the west, slayer in SEA!
What's your job mate? You are traveling all the time

ESL teaching these days. After I've finished up here though I'll go back to NEETdom, since I spend only a tiny amount of what I earn since I've got no friends and no life.

Nice results mane, but u have bloated yourself again, u were my inspiration to get lean.

Holiday times food is too good tbh. I'll do an Auschwitz cut again soon.

Tbh, one of the main benefits - i.e. the decent pictures taken when looksmaxed - are still felt today, as I still use those pics on tinder.

How do you make money?

For a few years I was on studybux/maxing out credit cards and other loans and not repaying em.

Now teaching English, but I'll be NEET again soon.

• +1
Reactions: Hentaiwatcher69, Marsiere214, Yerico7 and 4 others
ESL teaching these days. After I've finished up here though I'll go back to NEETdom, since I spend only a tiny amount of what I earn since I've got no friends and no life.

Tbh, one of the main benefits - i.e. the decent pictures taken when looksmaxed - are still felt today, as I still use those pics on tinder.

For a few years I was on studybux/maxing out credit cards and other loans and not repaying em.

Gl

You couldve slay'n even more if you were lean, man

How much do you weight ? Aren't you going to have troubles for not paying your loans?

You couldve slay'n even more if you were lean, man

Probably, yeah. But still had a nice time tbh.

How much do you weight ? Aren't you going to have troubles for not paying your loans?

Like 61-62kg now.

And nah I'll never pay back a penny to this Jew controlled society. Oh vey goy, just wageslave and (((contribute))) resources while Chad and Stacy fuck each other.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Marsiere214, zeshama and 13 others
Was it easier there or in Thailand ?

Honestly you’re not that bad looking I’m surprised most of your lays are ugly besides the last girl. Get what you can get though.

You look super young for 28 do you have a skincare routine or something.

Also I have like $4k to my name how long could I stay there with that much money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne, ShowerMaxxing, Hentaiwatcher69 and 1 other person
Was it easier there or in Thailand ?

Thailand is easier, Vietnam has better girls.

Honestly you’re not that bad looking I’m surprised most of your lays are ugly besides the last girl. Get what you can get though.

You look super young for 28 do you have a skincare routine or something.

Also I have like $4k to my name how long could I stay there with that much money

Started wearing sunscreen last month. Other than that I've never done anything with skin.

With all budgets it's gonna really dependent on what you want to do. A cheapish but still ok AirBNB is $15 a night, or you can rent a place on a long term lease for like $250 a month. Food can be a few coins a day up to like $40 if you insist on eating in fancy restaurants each night. Same deal with drinking. Transport is always cheap - a ride from one side of the city to the other costs like $1.50.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and OOGABOOGA
that poor virgin
got her pride took by a tourist

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Hentaiwatcher69, nanefer and 23 others
I want to leave my wage cage and move to SEA

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 24781, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
The first and last girl were really attractive.
Do you think going abroad to fuck prime pussy works if I still look young like a teen myself? Or does it work better for older people who look like they have money?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and MiroslavBulldosex
Probably, yeah. But still had a nice time tbh.

Like 61-62kg now.

And nah I'll never pay back a penny to this Jew controlled society. Oh vey goy, just wageslave and (((contribute))) resources while Chad and Stacy fuck each other.
how much money did you "borrowed" from the bank?:dafuckfeels:

The first and last girl were really attractive.
Do you think going abroad to fuck prime pussy works if I still look young like a teen myself? Or does it work better for older people who look like they have money?

Looking young will always be best, since prime foids don't give a damn about money.

You'll want to agefraud your tinder to early 20s, then you pick up the college age crowd.
how much money did you "borrowed" from the bank?:dafuckfeels:

Like 8k GBP. My student debt is over 50k though.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, SquareChinOrDeath and mesr
Holy fuck I frown on fucking the young chick pedo alert but the other girls were ugly af except the last one. Shitty video btw of the last 4. Good for you. I need to go there once I graduate and use tinder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hentaiwatcher69, TYRONELITEMOGGER and mogstar
Holy fuck I frown on fucking the young chick pedo alert but the other girls were ugly af except the last one. Shitty video btw of the last 4. Good for you. I need to go there once I graduate and use tinder

Soy3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777, Hentaiwatcher69, crackercel and 24 others
I was gonna go to the phillipines this summer but my brother failed all of his classes and my dad was so pissed off. I was gonna fuck so many filipinas. I literally have a married filipona on my facebook begging to videocall me as i wank

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 14543
Looking young will always be best, since prime foids don't give a damn about money.

You'll want to agefraud your tinder to early 20s, then you pick up the college age crowd.

Like 8k GBP. My student debt is over 50k though.
What's going to happen when the bank asks you to pay it back? Do you have any idea?

What's going to happen when the bank asks you to pay it back? Do you have any idea?

Lol, nothing happens. It just gets sent to collections who send begging letters. Dont even get those since I never gave them a forwarding address.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Hentaiwatcher69, Deleted member 2729 and 12 others

Whites only sir.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, Hentaiwatcher69, Entropy Incarnate and 1 other person
OP are you enjoying your life? Serious

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Why did you get bloat again? your leanmaxxing thread was pretty solid

How do you meen so many girls in such a short period of time? dating apps?

OP are you enjoying your life? Serious

It's ok I guess. Mogs the UK.

Why did you get bloat again? your leanmaxxing thread was pretty solid

How do you meen so many girls in such a short period of time? dating apps?

Well I only really leaned out so I could get a lay in Russia. Once I'd done that, the objective was complete and I had no real reason to maintain it after that.

Always use tinder/badoo. Obviously I'm using my lean pics on those.

last foid looks nice

It's ok I guess. Mogs the UK.

Well I only really leaned out so I could get a lay in Russia. Once I'd done that, the objective was complete and I had no real reason to maintain it after that.

Always use tinder/badoo. Obviously I'm using my lean pics on those.

wait you use your lean pics but show up fatter? don't they say anything?