🍄GROWING SHROOMS🍄

womanfearer

womanfearer

it MIGHT be over
one of the ideas i followed through with from this forum was growing shrooms and using them to ntmaxx. i live in a decriminalized area (legal to possess) so i thought why not, they are the least dangerous "drug" out there so might as well try it

here's my experience and how i did it. took 1.5 months and cost me $150
supplies needed:
-flame source
-whole brown rice
-pressure cooker, alternatively a decently big pot and a stove
-tin foil
-spores (i used sporeworks.com but shroomery.com is a good source for info and sources)
-coco coir
-plastic tubs (sterilite 6qt or 12qt)
-isopropyl alcohol 70%

note that this isn't the best way to do it but 10% of org readers have made it up to here so I'm not inclined to write the more complicated way to do it, keep that in mind..

watch this video
wait 30 minutes not 15 minutes
after done let it sit and colonize until about a quarter of the jar is covered in white mycelium
no funny colors or slimey bacteria present? good! shake it up and break everything apart
wait until everything is completely covered in white mycelium
check for contamination
if everything is all and well, spawn to bulk and prepare the substrate beforehand
i like to leave the lid on and let it sit before putting it into fruiting conditions (replacing the lid with a grocery bag with holes poked in the top)
but you can do that whenever or just leave it entirely. check every 3 days for contamination and eventually you can harvest and dehydrate
this is vastly oversimplified, i recommend r/unclebens, r/mushroomgrowers, and other shroom growing subreddits for details
but this is the gist of it. ended up with 60 grams
73051385799  57E90358 F783 4B4D BB39 9F1158C7078B
trip report:
30 minutes started feeling warm and tingly. started laughing at everything
1 hour in: floor started looking interesting and walls. things started to get more colorful
2 hours in: full blown tripping. everything is wavy and i cant use my phone, but I'm at an all time feeling of spiritual fulfillment. introspective thoughts and bonding with friends was amazing
started to gradually fade away, the day after i still was seeing a couple things move. it has been 3 weeks and i haven't done it again as there's no addiction to it. life has been good. yes I'm still on org but i have a sense of direction now

good luck boyos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bululu_87, kebab and lemonnz

🍄

• +1
Reactions: womanfearer
Bump

• +1
bump

• +1
dont do drugs

just buy that shit, eating shrooms is cope, 4 aco dmt is much better

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
just buy that shit, eating shrooms is cope, 4 aco dmt is much better
i got about 80 grams dried from growing and only spent around $200, to buy them would cost $600. plus i can keep growing more because you can clone mushrooms, take spores, and it's never ending

i got about 80 grams dried from growing and only spent around $200, to buy them would cost $600. plus i can keep growing more because you can clone mushrooms, take spores, and it's never ending
4 ACO DMT is same effects without nausea and is better experience w dmt visuals and is cheaper. and who tf wants to trip everyday lol, once a month is itself high

4 ACO DMT is same effects without nausea and is better experience w dmt visuals and is cheaper. and who tf wants to trip everyday lol, once a month is itself high
not cheaper as you have to buy it in the form of chocolate bars/capsules plus its synthesized, and even when i eat mine by themselves they don't give me nausea. if nausea is actually an issue you can put them in a sandwich or lemon tek them. fuck research chems

and when did i say anything about tripping every day? growing's just fun for me and i give them to family for free

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and BrahminBoss
not cheaper as you have to buy it in the form of chocolate bars/capsules plus its synthesized, and even when i eat mine by themselves they don't give me nausea. if nausea is actually an issue you can put them in a sandwich or lemon tek them. fuck research chems

and when did i say anything about tripping every day? growing's just fun for me and i give them to family for free
Y fuck RCs? Psilocin is the active substance in shrooms

Shrooms don't work for me am I stupid?

Shrooms don't work for me am I stupid?
Tolerance resets entirely after 2 weeks
Your stuff might not be potent
Not dosing correctly
Elaborate and I can probably help

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Kristin
Lsd > shrooms

• +1
Reactions: Kristin