Deleted member 8902

Deleted member 8902

PAIN
Screenshot 20201029 1544002

BEFORE

Screenshot 20201029 154915

Screenshot 20201029 1546062

After

Going to gym 6x week, using creatine , whey and test (500mg) for the last week.

And let me tell you something, doing test is like the best thing I couldve done TBH.

You get TON OF ENERGY and you look foward to going to the gym, pumps are INSANE I feel like my skin will blow up.

When I started going to the gym I used like
15lbs Dummbells for chest press and I was sore from it for like 4 days, now I am doing 30lbs with ease.

Before I was tired after 45 minute workout now I do 60 min workout with 2 times the weight and intensity and eventhough I feel exhausted after it the next day its all OK.

My libido was insane before and I am not getting a huge change there tbh... Maybe one week isnt enough for it
If someone knows a reason for that please do tell I am hella curious.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, godlikesz and 17 others
no change

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: varbrah, Deleted member 4614, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 12 others
I will do updates every week or two since few people asked me to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494, RoundHouse and Deleted member 7753
Where TF are you niggas getting test vials

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Subhuman Philtrum
Try every 3 weeks or month

• +1
Reactions: wasted and Heguldus
very mild change. just keep working out. just do compound movements 5x5 for a while. stretching and high int rowing. as you get into it look into more sophisticated workouts

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
very mild change. just keep working out. just do compound movements 5x5 for a while. stretching and high int rowing. as you get into it look into more sophisticated workouts
Yep I do back pretty much every day since its a huge muscle group

Keep going tbh

Ur face probably got leaner ngl

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 4106, bruh3610 and 1 other person
Why are yo using test

Do you even lift

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: leprechauncel, Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 6273 and 9 others
Why on earth would you go on test if you look like a bitch? You can gain 70 pounds naturally. Stop this shit, do a proper PCT and only use after 5-10 years.

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel, SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 3583
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Timelessbrah, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Norwooder and 3 others
Why on earth would you go on test if you look like a bitch? You can gain 70 pounds naturally. Stop this shit, do a proper PCT and only use after 5-10 years.
When you go on test you wont ever want to come off

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 7753
When you go on test you wont ever want to come off

Yeah you won't be ABLE to come off because there's a good chance your natural production will crash and you'll be forced to be on HRT for the rest of your life :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, SadnessWYJ, Madhate and 3 others
Yeah you won't be ABLE to come off because there's a good chance your natural production will crash and you'll be forced to be on HRT for the rest of your life :lul:
Ever heard of PCT

Also this is how people with less than 400ng/dl live

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, poloralf, Kingkellz and 1 other person
have you trained before? you look like a twink

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, RoundHouse, Deleted member 4332 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, RoundHouse and 5 others
He’s going to die in the gym mid rep or best case scenario develop man boobs.
i doubt anything will happen to him, just a waste of a cycle. you have limited blast in the tank bro, imagine wasting it before you even get your noob gains.

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and Deleted member 4332
i doubt anything will happen to him, just a waste of a cycle. you have limited blast in the tank bro, imagine wasting it before you even get your noob gains.
He doesn’t know what they hell he’s doing. What are the odds that he’s doing the blood work or even dieting properly? Something bad is going to happen to this dude and it won’t be the same. Unless he stops.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, RoundHouse, SadnessWYJ and 2 others
Ever heard of PCT

Also this is how people with less than 400ng/dl live

PCT isn't fullproof, tons of bodybuilders have crashed their testosterone and are forced to stay on HRT. You think they didn't PCT?

I was planning on being retarded like you too not long ago and roiding as a newbie, did my research and realized how retarded and inefficient it was. If you absolutely must be enhanced as a newbie just do a moderate dose ostarine cycle.

You are going to see very marginal improvement on your test cycle rn while at the same time probably getting gyno and potentially harming your endocrine system. You don't look like you gained any muscle in these 3 weeks you just look like you lost 5-8lbs of fat, which you could've easily done natty.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Madhate and Deleted member 7753
If youre 18 and never trained before there really is no reason to be on test. also lift 3 times a week and eat like a horse.

https://www.fitmole.org/abercrombie-workout/ do this but make sure youre lifting as heavily as form will allow

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and .*my*.
test cyp takes like 4 weeks before it kicks in u mong, you wont feel anything until then

just LOL at this placebo delusion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, RoundHouse and 1 other person
test cyp takes like 4 weeks before it kicks in u mong, you wont feel anything until then

just LOL at this placebo delusion
You are fucking dumb as hell MY GOD IT TAKES 4-6 WEEKS TO LEAVE THE BODY INJECT IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama and Deleted member 5393
holy shit what a retard subhuman, at least know how to train and eat before you start blasting fucking moron JFL tho mirin your low inhib and low IQ

But given your shit genetics you will most likely look like shit even with roids, plenty of stories of subhumans blasting and getting skinny fat bitch tits

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse, Deleted member 6273, ropeorcope and 4 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, RoundHouse, xefo and 1 other person
holy shit what a retard subhuman, at least know how to train and eat before you start blasting fucking moron JFL tho mirin your low inhib and low IQ

But given your shit genetics you will most likely look like shit even with roids, plenty of stories of subhumans blasting and getting skinny fat bitch tits

giphy.gif
Keep coping manlet see ya in a year, I will be fucking your oneitis by then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 10494, RoundHouse and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Stfu u framecel twink just google test cyp kick in time
Test kicks in to your body in 24-38 hours, physical changes are visible in 4-6 weeks

• JFL
Keep coping manlet see ya in a year, I will be fucking your oneitis by then
You don’t even do blood work bro. You’re not going to look good unless you take this shit seriously, whether natty or not.

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 5634
You don’t even do blood work bro. You’re not going to look good unless you take this shit seriously, whether natty or not.
I consume enough calories, while getting 250grams of protein and work like a horse in the gym, all while on testosterone... People literaly gain muscle on test by not working out

giphy.gif
He can look fairly good with good traps, shoulders, back and chest.

B34BEBC0 4B2E 4592 8AC0 39113ABC14E0

This looks like a reasonable goal for him after 5 years only if he takes shit seriously. But OP is bullshitting and trying to do shortcuts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, RoundHouse, SadnessWYJ and 2 others
Test kicks in to your body in 24-38 hours, physical changes are visible in 4-6 weeks
You wont feel anything until it kicks in, its just placebo. U should have frontloaded with test prop

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
I consume enough calories, while getting 250grams of protein and work like a horse in the gym, all while on testosterone... People literaly gain muscle on test by not working out
If you don’t do blood work your estradiol and prolactin is going to be through the roof and you’re going to develop gyno.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
If you don’t do blood work your estradiol and prolactin is going to be through the roof and you’re going to develop gyno.
I got e blockers on me if I see any sides I will use it, I wont have e sides in the first 4-5 weeks so no need

I got e blockers on me if I see any sides I will use it, I wont have e sides in the first 4-5 weeks so no need
You want to put your health at risk? Why not do blood work once a month?

I missed u my beloved friend 😘😘🥰🥰 happy to see you here again
me too brother, don't listen to haters, this world will come someday, where every ethnicity will be happy with his own people, and not going for any else, while having cordial relationship like me and you.

• Love it
Still looks bad but sick gains for that timeframe, keep it up. Just remember to train what actually matters, train to look wide in clothes.
Lats, delts and neck over bis and chest. Train everything but focus on frame frauding muscles.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 10494 and Deleted member 8902
You want to put your health at risk? Why not do blood work once a month?
cant you read? I got e blockers on me why would I do blood now when I know my e is normal

Still looks bad but sick gains for that timeframe, keep it up. Just remember to train what actually matters, train to look wide in clothes.
Lats, delts and neck over bis and chest. Train everything but focus on frame frauding muscles.
all facts

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
cant you read? I got e blockers on me why would I do blood now when I know my e is normal
Because when you see sides it may be too late, and you may need more than just e blockers.

He can look fairly good with good traps, shoulders, back and chest.

View attachment 769556
This looks like a reasonable goal for him after 5 years only if he takes shit seriously. But OP is bullshitting and trying to do shortcuts.

lmao he won't look like elliot hulse he's a manlet and has decent frame, big traps. Elliot hulse natty in his early teens mogged this subhuman into suicide

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and Deleted member 5393
lmao he won't look like elliot hulse he's a manlet and has decent frame, big traps. Elliot hulse natty in his early teens mogged this subhuman into suicide
Eliott hulse is 5’7 and has narrow shoulders. Big muscles can save a somewhat bad frame.

You pothead this is my first month in the gym fuck you expect

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer