3 weeks of gymaxxing and 1 week of test C

People need to realise that their not Jeff Seid or David Laid they can't inject and expect 0 drawbacks.

his n count is men. hes gay. hes been crying muh lens distortion for months, there was even a thread mocking him for wanting a £2400 professional camera to minimise lens distortion

Here's me mocking all of you death cult members of looksmax.me Hahahaa

@Colvin76 tell me this shit isn't hilarious

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Here's me mocking all of you death cult members of looksmax.me Hahahaa

Did you actually have sex with dudes tho?
Real talk I wanna clear this up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 8902
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock and 6’1cel
GOOD PHOTOS to show how much hormones help with fat distribution
Good progress, tons of work left, but good start

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902
I have zero knowledge about gymceldom but honestly I used test at 18 as a complete newbie and folks were commenting on me getting strong like right away. And no I've never been bloated body wise lmao
I didnt know u were such a low inhib british slayer

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
bro i think you bought fake roids
and r u taking ai?
Fake roids JFL, not yet bruh its been a week test isnt even probably apsorbed lol

Still looking like Ethnic construction worker ngl

Oooooh where did you recycle this one from? lol, when you look like the little boy of the Eastern European IMMIGRANT guy that came to fix my pipes the other day. I paid him a joke knockdown fee because he is here illegally and just desperate for work when he is legally not allowed to.

Last edited:
Oooooh where did you recycle this one from? lol, when you look like the little boy of the Eastern European IMMIGRANT guy that came to fix my pipes the other day. I paid him a joke knockdown fee because he is here illegally and just does desperate for work when he is legally not allowed to.
Keep larping buddy

Fake roids JFL, not yet bruh its been a week test isnt even probably apsorbed lol

We all know you're trying to develop an image on this forum as being "high IQ" lol. Absorbed lol.

Keep larping buddy

Larping? lol. Oh you don't have a sense of humour either. So there's lack of character and humour as well. Bro. You need to grow. And I'm not talking about only muscle.

he won't reply lol, must've gave the mods a pretty good bj session to be still posting here after admitting himself he'd stream on gaycam sites.

GOOD PHOTOS to show how much hormones help with fat distribution
Good progress, tons of work left, but good start

So he's taking juice to better distribute the fat around his skinny body? What a waste. These benefits are outweighed by the damage it causes. If he was actually making good use of steroid usage it would make sense.

Reminds me EXACTLY of this guy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332

Lol I was doing what these OnlyFans bitches do for simps out there on webcam. Same as all that LiveJasmin shit.

Shirt-lifter. Gay for the pay. Was just before I went University and helped me a lot financially. Draining faggots of their money is something to be proud of imo. It's all perspective. Who tf was on the other side of the screen didn't bother me. These guys would buy me my amazon wishlist and all sorts of shit lol. It was sick. I had to quit coz there was no-way I was gonna continue doing that while in University halls. I never went back to it since. And no of course I never met with any fag irl.

I used to get tipped like 20 dollars for a "shirt-rip". There was a button they pressed. Honestly, I have always been comfortable with my sexuality so having done that and even talking about it, doesn't bother me. It only came up because some dude made a thread asking if there was money in it.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Lol I was doing what these OnlyFans bitches do for simps out there on webcam. Same as all that LiveJasmin shit.

Shirt-lifter. Gay for the pay. Was just before I went University and helped me a lot financially. Draining faggots of their money is something to be proud of imo. It's all perspective. Who tf was on the other side of the screen didn't bother me. These guys would buy me my amazon wishlist and all sorts of shit lol. It was sick. I had to quit coz there was no-way I was gonna continue doing that while in University halls. I never went back to it since. And no of course I never met with any fag irl.

I used to get tipped like 20 dollars for a "shirt-rip". There was a button they pressed. Honestly, I have always been comfortable with my sexuality so having done that and even talking about it, doesn't bother me. It only came up because some dude made a thread asking if there was money in it.
Oh so you didn't actually fuck them?
Some guys here said u did.

Let them lol.
I can respect the hustle tbh.
I've said before on "would you suck dick for Enter[X] " threads I would because im comfortable in my sexuality one sexual act for becoming something like 7 PSL would be worth it because I know im not a faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
I can respect the hustle tbh.
I've said before on "would you suck dick for Enter[X] " threads I would because im comfortable in my sexuality one sexual act for becoming something like 7 PSL would be worth it because I know im not a faggot

I'm not sure I'd have a penis in my mouth in exchange for looking like David Gandy.

That would haunt me for a lifetime. I wouldn't be able to face myself in the mirror, let-alone women to slay hahahaha. It'd be a waste.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I'm not sure I'd have a penis in my mouth in exchange for looking like David Gandy.

That would haunt me for a lifetime. I wouldn't be able to face myself in the mirror, let-alone women to slay hahahaha. It'd be a waste.
I would cope by fucking supermodels JFL who needs therapy at that point.

• JFL

hahhahahahahahahahahahha

• +1

heterosexual wouldnt do it for that money

I dont even get the point at nuking your natural T levels at 18 with a pure beginner skinnyfat body
i am 400ng dl natty as massive baldcel at ate of 18. idc about lifting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and SubhumanCurrycel
heterosexual wouldnt do it for that money

Shirt rips were just bonuses and they could choose what they tipped. Sometimes it was more. I just used button-ups after a while so I didn't keep losing clothes.

There were minute rates. Normal and VIP. VIP meant you had exclusive access.

Most of the cam boys were straight. Couple of pufters but that's it really.

You should have reached your natty limit first, tag me on you progression.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902 and Deleted member 4464
also you should have lifted for some time natural before taking roids but whatever, check your blood pressure, Im serious, high estrogen and gyno wont kill you but lifting while having high blood pressure might end up with you just freezing in the middle of a set

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902 and Tall

I thought you were gay/bi. So all that webcam you did was just a larp for fags and that's it?