3 years with fillers results

C

Cheat_Win

Silver
As the title says, I’ve been using fillers for almost 3 years.

So far they haven’t migrated, my face doesn’t bloat.

The product I have used is Juvederm Voluma XC for the jaw angles, chin and mid face. Recently got some Juvederm Volux XC for the jaw angles and the result is definitely superior.

How many many mLs (syringes) have I used?
Answer: Yes

Ok so here some pros and cons with some tips.
Pros:
1) you look amazing, for many this is life changing as it was for me.
2) there’s close to no down time
3) nobody will know you got fillers, they will assume you just matured or lost weight
4) you can tweak your face to the mm to achieve optimal results.

Cons)

1) you can’t rest the lower half of your face on anything not even during sleep, but you get used to not resting your lower face in the pillow and I’m not kidding.

2) you can’t hit your face or let anyone not even your partner touch your lower third under no circumstances (this is your life investment), a good excuse to give your partner is that you have Trigeminal neuralgia.

3) this is probably a lifetime commitment so be ready to pay an expensive subscription to look good until you die or make enough to save for custom implants but you must let your fillers fully dissolve which can take many years.

4) hydronic acid filters are reversible but avoid to dissolve unless a vein is instructed, because the enzyme used to dissolve the filler may break your natural collagen at the same time, so you will look older.

I hope y’all make an educated decision and that this post serves as motivation.

Fillers are not for everyone and always consult a real doctor for advice.

Thank you.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis, WeAreBoundless, KING REIDYZ and 30 others
no idea why fillers get so much stick here they're literally an amazing temporary solution if you're sensible about it

im still concerned about having them for a long period of time however

• +1
Reactions: violentino and Anchor_Ship
no idea why fillers get so much stick here they're literally an amazing temporary solution if you're sensible about it

im still concerned about having them for a long period of time however
I see it trough another lens. Everyday we go outside and drive to live our lives. There’s a higher chance of getting in a car wreck and getting disfigured than with fillers or any cosmetic surgery.
Life is about taking risks and there’s never a perfect solution for something. Life is always about trade offs, but also about knowing wether the cons outweigh the pros and that’s always up to the person.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, User49, crosshold and 3 others
you are asian

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: KLESUM and pentamogged9000
Too many cons tbh especially the sleep part. I've had fillers before. They work but your cons are true so to me they aren't worth it

• +1
Reactions: agoostis
Too many cons tbh especially the sleep part. I've had fillers before. They work but your cons are true so to me they aren't worth it
Thanks for your experience. I hope this post gives some light to the reality of fillers. They are great to make you look good fast and the results are more predictable and is less painful but you will definitely experience the cons every single day.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Thanks for your experience. I hope this post gives some light to the reality of fillers. They are great to make you look good fast and the results are more predictable and is less painful but you will definitely experience the cons every single day.
that's why I wouldn't ever again

Firstly thank you for this thread, it’s nice to see some actual advice from a looksmaxxer. What did the fillers do for your midface. Was it to increase Zygo projection or improve FWHR? Are you not worried about migration ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Prince88, Mr. President and 1 other person
Amazing post, thanks for the advice, insane transformation too.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 33986, cell0xide and 2 others
From invisible Asian to invisible Asian.

Good job

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, 2025 chad candidate, Amadeus and 2 others
Did you apply the fillers yourself?

holy shit are you the nigga who was on a post a while ago of a successful filler transformation, I remember you. Looks good

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
Why not do implants now?
Do you think it’s better to use fillers just for small touch ups on the chin and gonial area whilst leaving implants for the major changes ? It seems fillers can work for that too.

@Blackgymmax @Orc

Firstly thank you for this thread, it’s nice to see some actual advice from a looksmaxxer. What did the fillers do for your midface. Was it to increase Zygo projection or improve FWHR? Are you not worried about migration ?
So I had to improve my midface forward projection to improve my tear trough hollows which were terrible. I only had to use a little of Juvederm volbella directly on one tear trough to correct my hollows. They improved about 85% so looks great and natural

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Do you think it’s better to use fillers just for small touch ups on the chin and gonial area whilst leaving implants for the major changes ? It seems fillers can work for that too.
Yeah that’s a good plan, but don’t treat fillers like makeup ever, meaning that unless you will get a significant improvement try to not get them.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
All of these brainless normies in this thread don’t even know who OP is

I need a wide a jaw

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
your partner cant touch your face?

How do you kiss

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Ramitiktok 1
you look like him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33986
you can’t hit your face or let anyone not even your partner touch your lower third under no circumstances (this is your life investment), a good excuse to give your partner is that you have Trigeminal neuralgia.
thank god for giving me good jaw, zygos and chin so i dont have to undergo this autism

can you expand on how many times/ml had you have done? im 2 years into using chin fillers, 4ml so far. very tempted to expand my use to the entire mandible... also did you have your mid mandible filled or only chin and angles (bicicle seat face)

As the title says, I’ve been using fillers for almost 3 years.

So far they haven’t migrated, my face doesn’t bloat.

The product I have used is Juvederm Voluma XC for the jaw angles, chin and mid face. Recently got some Juvederm Volux XC for the jaw angles and the result is definitely superior.

How many many mLs (syringes) have I used?
Answer: Yes

Ok so here some pros and cons with some tips.
Pros:
1) you look amazing, for many this is life changing as it was for me.
2) there’s close to no down time
3) nobody will know you got fillers, they will assume you just matured or lost weight
4) you can tweak your face to the mm to achieve optimal results.

Cons)

1) you can’t rest the lower half of your face on anything not even during sleep, but you get used to not resting your lower face in the pillow and I’m not kidding.

2) you can’t hit your face or let anyone not even your partner touch your lower third under no circumstances (this is your life investment), a good excuse to give your partner is that you have Trigeminal neuralgia.

3) this is probably a lifetime commitment so be ready to pay an expensive subscription to look good until you die or make enough to save for custom implants but you must let your fillers fully dissolve which can take many years.

4) hydronic acid filters are reversible but avoid to dissolve unless a vein is instructed, because the enzyme used to dissolve the filler may break your natural collagen at the same time, so you will look older.

I hope y’all make an educated decision and that this post serves as motivation.

Fillers are not for everyone and always consult a real doctor for advice.

Thank you.

Aye you're back

Do we have to get facial fillers once a year for to look like this?

EVERY YEAR ? ONCE A YEAR ?

pics wont load

• +1
Imagine how much volume of fillers he has in his face already.

Fillers are a ticking bomb. Sooner or later time will catch up and the face will start to bloat no matter what.

At 40 will be over for you, so enjoy it while you can.

I am not hating or anything like that, its just facts and reality.

Same with implants. If you are lucky enough you can nail them from first try but most of the times implants needs revision because dehiscence, implants not fixed correctly, too big/too small, infection.. etc. But once you nail the implants they are forever and you will keep the bone density no matter how you sleep, who touches you and so on.

Both implants and fillers have their advantages and disadvantages.

Its up to each individual to take the right decision for him and to think if they want the looks for long run or short run.

I personally prefer the long run as I see chads at 40 with perfect jaws and cheekbones. Every foid lusts for them and we all know girls like older man.

E.g. https://instagram.com/marcbuckner?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, User49 and mvp2v1
holy shit are you the nigga who was on a post a while ago of a successful filler transformation, I remember you. Looks good
send pls

Fillers are a ticking bomb. Sooner or later time will catch up and the face will start to bloat no matter what.

Same with implants. If you are lucky enough you can nail them from first try but most of the times implants needs revision because dehiscence, implants not fixed correctly, too big/too small, infection.. etc. But once you nail the implants they are forever and you will keep the bone density no matter how you sleep, who touches you and so on.

Its up to each individual to take the right decision for him and to think if they want the looks for long run or short run.

I personally prefer the long run as I see chads at 40 with perfect jaws and cheekbones. Every foid lusts for them and we all know girls like older man.

Shut up man you’re just jealous that he’s taking risks and you’re not.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeAreBoundless, 5.5psl, User49 and 2 others
Photos deleted?

• +1
That’s ridiculous.
You obviously can still sleep on your face… right?
My gf always touches my face too wtf.
I thought it was “plastic” for like 24-48 hours.
@Blackgymmax true?
Massive cause I have 3ml chin and jaw fillers booked in for the 1st of November.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chigoha and Spiritualcell

pics wont load
a pitty. no pics.

although true-ish.
It's least of an issue, with people trying to fix their boneless, soy, lacking, jawline and chin. Since they like size, there anyways.
The bloat issue, mostly is with people, that use filler for the cheekbone lines, and other places on the middle face, to fight of wrinkles and sagging and so on.

I would advice against fillers, on the midface region, and cheeckbones.
But chin and jawline is okay imo. for people with soy lowe thirds.

• +1
Only the lips. She can touch anything but except the jaw and chin
Wait, why? Is this really so sensitive/fragile? This sounds a bit too much honestly, like, women do touch your face when you're together

Also did you remove the photos or something broke?

• +1
Wait, why? Is this really so sensitive/fragile? This sounds a bit too much honestly, like, women do touch your face when you're together

Also did you remove the photos or something broke?
they will understand if you tell them it causes you a lot of pain (it doesn’t but you don’t want someone molding your fillers with their hands)

That’s ridiculous.
You obviously can still sleep on your face… right?
My gf always touches my face too wtf.
I thought it was “plastic” for like 24-48 hours.
@Blackgymmax true?
Massive cause I have 3ml chin and jaw fillers booked in for the 1st of November.
i think op meant you can't sleep on your face for the first 24-48 hours

nobody would get fillers if you could fuck them up just by sleeping on the side or getting your face touched by your GF lol

anyways for the jaw and chin it's better to get radiesse rather than juvederm

• +1
Reactions: klamus and SteveRogers

nobody would get fillers if you could fuck them up just by sleeping on the side or getting your face touched by your GF lol

That’s what I thought, and yeah, 100% I’d rather calcium based than HA.
The place I’m booked in at does HA only, it’s my first time getting them so I want to see if I like them first, before going with either radiesse or an actual implant.

@Cheat_Win i know it’s liquid but damn they’re so malleable?! Don’t u think u over exaggerating, also i know before could be hard to live with coping but now u must always be concerned about u lower third. Why not going even harder with osteotomy

• +1
Reactions: kwacker777 and SteveRogers
@Cheat_Win i know it’s liquid but damn they’re so malleable?! Don’t u think u over exaggerating, also i know before could be hard to live with coping but now u must always be concerned about u lower third. Why not going even harder with osteotomy
Nah I mean I do think about my lower third sometimes but the benefits are so many for me that makes it worth it. I like that I can always make my jaw look better overtime and tweak it as I see fit. Surgery is great too but is something I will consider years down the road. At the moment I’m ok with the path I have chosen as I think looking good at this stage in my life is critical for my mental, relationship and financial success.

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus
That’s what I thought, and yeah, 100% I’d rather calcium based than HA.
The place I’m booked in at does HA only, it’s my first time getting them so I want to see if I like them first, before going with either radiesse or an actual implant.
Volux is superior than Radiesse honestly, look into this new product which I did get for my jaw recently. Also in case of vascular obstruction I like the fact that HA is reversible.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Amadeus

nah bro, you don’t want to risk it, treat fillers as what they are, a liquid, liquid gold Jaja if not worrying about one day having them migrate by accident due to daily pressure from the pillow or a trauma to the face is something you want, then consider implants before committing to fillers. This is advice for everyone

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus
nah bro, you don’t want to risk it, treat fillers as what they are, a liquid, liquid gold Jaja if not worrying about one day having them migrate by accident due to daily pressure from the pillow or a trauma to the face is something you want, then consider implants before committing to fillers. This is advice for everyone
Idk man honestly.
They’re fine for touching etc.
I legit emailed my place before I booked in ages ago and I told them I play semi professional sport (like rugby, but more physical) and that I’d need it to be able to withstand heavy knocks (I barely get knocked or bumped etc. but I’ve been concussed 9 times in 2 years so it’s not like it never happens) - they said it would be fine as long as I give it 2 weeks or so before I start messing with it, thoughts?
Also, yeah of course, fillers are basically the perfect pre implant mechanism to aid in your decision as to whether or not what want said features.

• Woah
Reactions: Tobias Fünke