30 years old, is it over?

G

Gymguy1

Iron
Hey guys, looking for some ratings and some advice.

Also not an incel, have about a laycount of about 46, which I actually regret now. Grew up and was incel during my formative years due to issues that I had, got "redpilled", spent a lot of time on the internet, and eventually figured out how to atleast get laid. Lived in Hawaii for a bit, but have never had a serious relationship yet in my life. The closest I had was a "fuckbuddy" who lasted a few months before I stopped seeing her. When I was in mid 20's I was obsessed with being a "slayer" because of internet forums and never tried to "date" but instead would just get laid off tinder/going to the beach ( but only would if the women made it obvious ). Now I want to move on and get serious but I want to see what the guys on here think, or if I'm already screwed.

Also in the past year I have only had a couple lays, and due to work and having my front teeth be messed up from sparring ( got crowns and a bridge to fix it ) stopped trying for about 8 months at all from women, but now with the summer and my T levels being high from the sun I want to get into the game and I'm starting to get some stuff going for my money and status that can help my logistics here. I'm a vet/medic/emt/boxer/wrestler and normally a very brave person but when I was 18 or 19 I tried doing cold approach for a few months and got nothing but rejection so I stopped even thinking of doing it, but with my T levels being this high and needing to meet women, when I am at the gym I for the past 2 weeks have made it a thing to go up to and smile at women I find attractive and see if they smile back and if they keep smiling back and looking at me to introduce myself. I have been going very "slow" and "normie" style of trying to get to know them, where as in the past I would be very aggressive ( which would either get you laid or get you rejected quick ) but I am trying to actually try and get to know women now, but one women who would smile at me every day and waved to me everytime she would come in and out the gym, ( crossfit chick who is 31 and very fit ) when I asked her if she ever wanted to workout with me told me she doesn't work out with anyone ( I took that as a rejection ) so thats been the only "attempt" at asking a chick out from "warm approaching" at the gym.

Also it does not let me upload videos, so I just put in some gif's so you can see me in motion from different angles.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1919206561.jpg
    Snapchat-1919206561.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-1405453161.jpg
    Snapchat-1405453161.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 0
  • VID_20680713_180721_312_1.gif
    VID_20680713_180721_312_1.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-2079558611_1.gif
    Snapchat-2079558611_1.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230617-194433_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20230617-194433_Video Player.jpg
    266.6 KB · Views: 0
  • VID_27830105_032013_909_1.gif
    VID_27830105_032013_909_1.gif
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Red Fox, Deleted member 21700, ArcticStorm and 1 other person
Oh also not to "bluepill" anyone here, but as an older guy to the younger 18 to 21 year old dudes on here, I would recommend not spending much time on the internet beyond learning what you need to know because where I work I see 18 to 21 year old "normies" with hot chicks all the time where the hypergamy stuff is not as bad, but when you get to 30 it becomes harder. If I boost my tinder I still get a lot of likes and still get matches but not at the same level as I did when I was 26ish, 27ish ( but I was in Hawaii ) because at 30 you can get auto filtered out of chicks on that and when I tell chicks I'm 30 they usually think I'm 25 but I think it could possibly hurt a little bit.

The time you waste on the internet, will never come back and those are prime years that you will never get back. If I would have spent last time from 15 to 25 on the internet my life would probably have been a lot better right now.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, YourWifesBoyfriend, fogdart and 14 others
Oh also not to "bluepill" anyone here, but as an older guy to the younger 18 to 21 year old dudes on here, I would recommend not spending much time on the internet beyond learning what you need to know because where I work I see 18 to 21 year old "normies" with hot chicks all the time where the hypergamy stuff is not as bad, but when you get to 30 it becomes harder. If I boost my tinder I still get a lot of likes and still get matches but not at the same level as I did when I was 26ish, 27ish ( but I was in Hawaii ) because at 30 you can get auto filtered out of chicks on that and when I tell chicks I'm 30 they usually think I'm 25 but I think it could possibly hurt a little bit.

The time you waste on the internet, will never come back and those are prime years that you will never get back. If I would have spent last time from 15 to 25 on the internet my life would probably have been a lot better right now.
thank you for the advice, obviously you are good looking and an attractive men but you can see It by yourself. The thing Is that what prevents me from having a good social Life(Im 17) are my looks,not even my front but my side profile which creates me high insecurity

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
thank you for the advice, obviously you are good looking and an attractive men but you can see It by yourself. The thing Is that what prevents me from having a good social Life(Im 17) are my looks,not even my front but my side profile which creates me high insecurity

Hey, are you doing any sports or martial arts? I know it sounds like cope, but if you have the money/time I would recommend getting into wrestling/bjj/boxing because other men are not going to care much about it and you can atleast learn a skill, get more fit/healthy/confident, and find other's who will be friends with you ( so your not on the internet as often ) finding other males around your age to be friends with when your still highschool/college aged can lead to a normal social circle where you could meet a women ( which makes it easier, and hypergamy won't be as bad ), you don't want to put yourself into a situation where your 30 and have to rely on online dating or approaching strangers.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 25245, rand anon and ArcticStorm
Hey, are you doing any sports or martial arts? I know it sounds like cope, but if you have the money/time I would recommend getting into wrestling/bjj/boxing because other men are not going to care much about it and you can atleast learn a skill, get more fit/healthy/confident, and find other's who will be friends with you ( so your not on the internet as often ) finding other males around your age to be friends with when your still highschool/college aged can lead to a normal social circle where you could meet a women ( which makes it easier, and hypergamy won't be as bad ), you don't want to put yourself into a situation where your 30 and have to rely on online dating or approaching strangers.
thank you and that's a great advice. The thing Is that I'm not even ugly I Just have body dysmorphia because I have a recessed chin and somedays I see myself like a monster, I really developed an obsession about my side profile and obviously staying on these forums didn't help at all

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and reptiles
Btw I don't understand why u wrote "Is It over"? How It could be over for you😂?

Btw I don't understand why u wrote "Is It over"? How It could be over for you😂?

Because I'm 30 and mostly want fit 18 to 22 year old chicks, but now want a more serious relationship ( that in 30 years on Earth so far I have not ever had ) and because of modern day feminism+hypergamy.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Deleted member 25245 and ArcticStorm
Because I'm 30 and mostly want fit 18 to 22 year old chicks, but now want a more serious relationship ( that in 30 years on Earth so far I have not ever had ) and because of modern day feminism+hypergamy.
I think It depends by the girls, there are some girls that are unto older mans, but like man you're 30 you're acting like you're 50😂

Subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, fogdart, efidescontinuado and 4 others
Gf son. The wall has hit old man.
I still remember when you were the first lookism dude back almost 10 years ago to call me ugly. The tables will turn

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, rand anon, Chadlet666 and 6 others
And stop posting for rates every few months. Youve been here for a decade and youre here making random accs doing this garbage

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Deleted member 29167
he makes these rate threads so often and for what? He looks the exact fucking same. Never changes same cut same body
His account was made today no? Unless this is an alt.

This is a completely useless site for the most part, 95% neets and teens who rot all day long because they got zero responsabilities and goals. No one will give you serious advice this is a falsely called "looksmaxxing" forum, and even if advice is given it"s useless.

I remember seeing him in my inbox back in the fb days saying that i needed surgery because im ugly as fuck and id never get any girls.
I do not remember you, but if I did say that I was probably trolling.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I do not remember you, but if I did say that I was probably trolling.
No you werent. Youd show up multiple times randomly and say it. Tho i wasnt fully black pilled then.

No you werent. Youd show up multiple times randomly and say it. Tho i wasnt fully black pilled then.

Who were you? I have not looked on these forums in about over a year, I was bored the other day and decided to come and recheck it out.

This is a completely useless site for the most part, 95% neets and teens who rot all day long because they got zero responsabilities and goals. No one will give you serious advice this is a falsely called "looksmaxxing" forum, and even if advice is given it"s useless.
I scroll through this forum when im bored, almost like blackpill tiktok… just for entertainment and im not even incel. Nothing on this site is actually useful anymore expect old BOTB threads

I scroll through this forum when im bored, almost like blackpill tiktok… just for entertainment and im not even incel. Nothing on this site is actually useful anymore expect old BOTB threads
Yeah just socially isolated people who post whatever shit comes to their mind even supposedly blackpill information or advice is stupid or useless, I'm only here because to be honest there's nothing better i can do at the moment and I enjoy trolling and reading these stupid posts, although I must say this forum got some appeal because it's mostly young men who you can talk with about diverse topics which normally you got no one to talk about in reality.

Fuck off back to TikTok , you Normie

@Graham

• JFL
Reactions: Graham
Ban this Normie

@B1B2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410 and Deleted member 17244
Look good. You mog most people your age.

I'm 28. We need to ascend soon 😢

Latest

My reaction to that information

@Graham @B1B2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24410 and Graham

not a molecule

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
nigga made an acc to brag and drop atomic bluepill

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 28691, efidescontinuado and 3 others
nigga made an acc to brag and drop atomic bluepill
Yeah fuck that Normie faggot , I hope he gets hit by a car after this post

@Graham @B1B2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 24410 and Deleted member 17244
Fuck you faggot , I hope you fall in the bathroom and break your dick

@Graham @B1B2 @russiancel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410 and Deleted member 17244
View attachment 2267151

Is this a joke?

BRB off to fucking kill myself.
Most of them came when I was younger and stationed in Hawaii where it was a lot easier to go to the beach every weekend or use tinder since I had my own place, more freetime but most of all, Hawaii is full of tourists who are more open to tinder hook ups.

MTN, hair situation looking dire tho.

Most of them came when I was younger and stationed in Hawaii where it was a lot easier to go to the beach every weekend or use tinder since I had my own place, more freetime but most of all, Hawaii is full of tourists who are more open to tinder hook ups.
I don't get it. Are you here to brag?

Obviously it's not over for you, you have the looks, the experience and the game / personality / NT / whatever, but I think you already knew that tbh.

If you were a virgin at 30, then it would be a different story.

Dude I was incel/did not get laid throughout high school and the first 2 years of my 20s. I have only ever had one, fb's and never had a serious relationship yet. I used to post on the OG version of this forum every day and bodybuilding forum every day in my late teens. I'm speaking out of experience now learning the error of my ways.

Looks and lms maxing is essential and good and the good thing to learn from here but wasting a lot of time on the internet, rotting and fantasizing about shit is bad and a waste of time. I'm not trying to blue pill anyone and I want honest opinions on my looks and if I'm fucked due to age, and what I need to change and work on.

• Ugh..
3390213 3390170 3387153 3386292 IMG 3912

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and JackTheKnife
Nigga thinks he's John Rambo :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Marsik, rand anon and 1 other person
MTN, hair situation looking dire tho.

What's fucking it up? I always had a cowlick on one side, but do you see any norwooding?

• Ugh..
Nigga thinks he's John Rambo :ROFLMAO:
I was in an Infantry platoon, and was the senior medic of an Infantry company, I am about to get an armed security license and have done security work before and am an EMT and trying to become a firefighter as well. I also help train people in a gym.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and rand anon
What is this obsession with body count?

I'll take 5 HTBs over 40 LTBs.
I had it when I was younger as well.

When I was younger, I was pissed off about not getting laid early on and reading "redpill" sites and wanting to become a "slayer" so I would tell girls when they would ask that I was not interested in a relationship or just something for fun or short term. I would fuck chicks and then not try and talk or interact with them. I would not try and get to know them. At first it was fun when you go on hot streaks and keep banging new chicks, but then you also go through cold streaks of nothing and lose your mind, and in the end I had nothing really to show for it. Now I'm 30, no girlfriend at the time of this posting, no kids yet, back posting here, meanwhile a normie would have already started a family by now.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
I was in an Infantry platoon, and was the senior medic of an Infantry company, I am about to get an armed security license and have done security work before and am an EMT and trying to become a firefighter as well. I also help train people in a gym.
I'm joking, brother. Thanks for your service.

Most people find this place cause they are giga autistic and need looks to compensate for social ineptitude

What is this obsession with body count?

I'll take 5 HTBs over 40 LTBs.
He asked the question "is it over". That's reserved for people who can't get shit. It comes across as mocking or bragging.

If he can slay Mtbs and ltbs I'm sure he can ltr an mtb or htb.

• +1
Reactions: Marsik, SurgeryEnjoyer and efidescontinuado
Troll ass nigga

What advice you want? Just get a 30 year old roastie and start your family.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691