30 years old, is it over?

Subhuman irl i can see your face
It's over

More hair less beard

Height?

Oh also not to "bluepill" anyone here, but as an older guy to the younger 18 to 21 year old dudes on here, I would recommend not spending much time on the internet beyond learning what you need to know because where I work I see 18 to 21 year old "normies" with hot chicks all the time where the hypergamy stuff is not as bad, but when you get to 30 it becomes harder. If I boost my tinder I still get a lot of likes and still get matches but not at the same level as I did when I was 26ish, 27ish ( but I was in Hawaii ) because at 30 you can get auto filtered out of chicks on that and when I tell chicks I'm 30 they usually think I'm 25 but I think it could possibly hurt a little bit.

The time you waste on the internet, will never come back and those are prime years that you will never get back. If I would have spent last time from 15 to 25 on the internet my life would probably have been a lot better right now.
Gl guy also kinda nt how tf u end up in this shithole anyway

Im 17. When did you start to feel aging symptoms in the form of lower testosterone, sex drive and youthfull energy?

Im 17. When did you start to feel aging symptoms in the form of lower testosterone, sex drive and youthfull energy?

My t levels are still high, I want to smash even more chicks then I did when I was younger now. I used to only be into fit/skinny chicks but now I'm even willing to bang thick or fatter chicks if they have a nice butt/legs in comparison to waist.

The only thing I have noticed be harder with aging is injuries and recovery and that I cannot recover from injury as fast I did when I was younger. I box 6x a week, spar once a week and lift push/pull/legs and run on my day off from lifting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
My t levels are still high, I want to smash even more chicks then I did when I was younger now. I used to only be into fit/skinny chicks but now I'm even willing to bang thick or fatter chicks if they have a nice butt/legs in comparison to waist.

The only thing I have noticed be harder with aging is injuries and recovery and that I cannot recover from injury as fast I did when I was younger. I box 6x a week, spar once a week and lift push/pull/legs and run on my day off from lifting.
Sounds good bro

Gl guy also kinda nt how tf u end up in this shithole anyway
Late bloomer, and bad acne during teenaged years and had family issues that made me withdraw socially from others and play video games all day and spend a bunch of time on the internet. Got "redpilled" and only tried to slay because I was pissed off about not getting laid during the formative years and never tried to actually date and only tried to get laid. Been busy with work but had a day off and saw a redpill thread and wanted to come back and post here.

More hair less beard

Height?

Manlet 5'8.5" morning 5'8 1/8" night, already doing glucosamine+ spinal decompression ( have an inversion board ) game because I have a spinal injury in my l5 s1 with compression in the disc and already wearing Nike Air Max which boost an inch and a half making a shoe height of 5'9.5" to 5'10". Making me appear high 5'8" low 5'9" since everyone else wears shoes as well.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm