IMG 0948
AaTKdth 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
even niggas with family/kids get pulled into here jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 16384, TUSSELEIF and 22 others
You have family man gj why are you even here? You just need to debloat, this will ascend you hard.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Romeo1111, Xangsane and 4 others
Reminds me of General Zod in Superman II

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
You have a family no point in even being here, unless you aren't with the mother of child anymore and have no options?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Jason Voorhees

mirin dad bod
can't wait to get into my late 30's after marriage so I don't have to count calories, restrict eating anything barely good tasting known to man kind and do autistic exercises everyday to maintain a PSL god body

• Love it
You have a family no point in even being here, unless you aren't with the mother of child anymore and have no options?
No. Maybe he needs to get in shape and look better for his job.

it's over anyway you have a child

just shotgun implant

• JFL
Reactions: Mustascend and Constantin Denis
74cc2601 cbde 436c 9642 44bb5b9f2694

• JFL
Reactions: Mustascend, Over, SLA and 11 others
You have family man gj why are you even here? You just need to debloat, this will ascend you hard.
How do I debloat further? I'm hovering around 210. I restricted calories for several months and only dropped <10 pounds stabilizing at my current weight. Although I am a gymcel in my previous life, I can't incorporate anything besides some low tier calisthenics into my exercise regimen. I know cardio and going to the gym would help me drop to 190s..but I can't implement it into my life at this current time.

If I let myself go to shit, you think my wife would still find me attractive and want to be with me?
That's more up your alley. Eastern Slavs don't have even have vocabulary for such things.

@runescapeaddict1996 @Jshd @Over @DivineBeing @chadmanlet04 @Chadethnic101

not a single rating was seen that day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, ChristianChad, MakinItHappenReturn and 3 others
How do I debloat further? I'm hovering around 210. I restricted calories for several months and only dropped <10 pounds stabilizing at my current weight. Although I am a gymcel in my previous life, I can't incorporate anything besides some low tier calisthenics into my exercise regimen. I know cardio and going to the gym would help me drop to 190s..but I can't implement it into my life at this current time.

If I let myself go to shit, you think my wife would still find me attractive and want to be with me?

That's more up your alley. Eastern Slavs don't have even have vocabulary for such things.

why post pic of ur kid retard your fault

shouldve posted face lie any sane user and get rated you wigger

fathercels are here in 2022
probably deadbedroomcel
over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mustascend, Deleted member 5061, koalendo and 1 other person

Yeah. Women want men to be 200 pounds but somehow look 150 pounds at the same time. Because they want you to be big, but you have to have 6 pack abs at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
? I am arab
That's what I said. In Slavland we don't have vocabulary for such disgraceful actions. Completely unheard of any young person getting inappropriately talked to or touched. :hnghn:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16734
I get it now, your trying to say we Arabs are pedos
Keep coping while we destory your Funded Armies

6/10 with good potential if you cut down on body fat and prevent your hairline from further going to nirvana

• +1
Reactions: PYT

stop being cringe, that's curry level false pride

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16734
why post pic of ur kid retard your fault

shouldve posted face lie any sane user and get rated you wigger
Confused look

you can't see either of my kid's faces
fathercels are here in 2022
probably deadbedroomcel
over
cope..kids are 3,2,1 y/o and expecting another in a few months

Not sure what your problem is? I am from Ukraine...we have nothing to do with Arab politics. Afghanistan doesn't count, all Soviet countries got dragged into that.

Yeah. Women want men to be 200 pounds but somehow look 150 pounds at the same time. Because they want you to be big, but you have to have 6 pack abs at the same time.
I have abs at 210, I just can't carve myself into a Greek statue like I was a couple years ago when I had unlimited access to sleep and gym.
CirpgvU

Nr8tFmz

BwVDcDj

6/10 with good potential if you cut down on body fat and prevent your hairline from further going to nirvana
I won't touch anything that will deprive me of virility...guess I'm letting it go to nirvana. So my face is 4.5 PSL?

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
You got the common white guy look that has a wife and kids in anerica. The dark hair with dark beard look. White women love that type.

• Love it
You got the common white guy look that has a wife and kids in anerica. The dark hair with dark beard look. White women love that type.
Appreciate it. What would you rate in PSL?

bro you have a child, how did you even find this aspie forum for teens?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and DivineBeing
Appreciate it. What would you rate in PSL?
Also I'm very harsh on guys, just try to determine if women would like them. So not a good rater.

• +1
cope im 22
I'm 20 and I feel I have mostly outgrown PSL forums and i'm only here out of boredom and autism. Once I ascend i'm not going to look back.

I'm 20 and I feel I have mostly outgrown PSL forums and i'm only here out of boredom and autism. Once I ascend i'm not going to look back.
i just want to ascend too then leave

but im stuck for 2 more years or so oh well haha

Slightly above average bone-structure and mass, but because of pheno you are 6.5/10

• +1

Why do you guys push away guys that are in relationships or have families? I don't get it?

You just want an orgy with incels?

• +1
Reactions: Mustascend, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 15516 and 1 other person
u look short
I do? I'm 6'2; I'm just wide.
bro you have a child, how did you even find this aspie forum for teens?
If you've read any of the comments you'd know I have 3. Where does it say that this forum is for teens? Teens are still growing/maturing and the only looksmaxxing strategies they really need to apply are: good haircut, good hygiene, and going to the gym. :cautious:

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and MakinItHappenReturn
If that's you. You have the right type face and bone structure. Can't determine if you're a full chad. But definitely chad lite. I guess it would depend how old you are and how tall. You probably do well with dating apps.

If that's you. You have the right type face and bone structure. Can't determine if you're a full chad. But definitely chad lite. I guess it would depend how old you are and how tall. You probably do well with dating apps.
thx im 5'10 only

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
I do? I'm 6'2; I'm just wide.

If you've read any of the comments you'd know I have 3. Where does it say that this forum is for teens? Teens are still growing/maturing and the only looksmaxxing strategies they really need to apply are: good haircut, good hygiene, and going to the gym. :cautious:
I hate there's so many young guys here 21 and below

• JFL
30Y?
more like S0Y

• So Sad
Slightly above average bone-structure and mass, but because of pheno you are 6.5/10
You mean my dark pigmentation drags me down? I'm not so dark, it just depends on the light.
IMG 2498

3.5 to 4 psl depends on what you look like without beard.
5 irl, textbook average face.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 16571
3.5 to 4 psl depends on what you look like without beard.
5 irl, textbook average face.
I thought 4 psl was average. I'm really that subhuman?
BTYsX2CaKYek 81NxLYGqAGbgqr2g9l1UO3vItg SFc

Here is a pic from a few years ago without beard:
OyDcRLX

tall, muscular married guy with kids, wtf are you doing here? just don't get fat and you will be good.
and let me guess, you're a programmer or something similar?

I thought 4 psl was average. I'm really that subhuman?
View attachment 1475088

Here is a pic from a few years ago without beard:
View attachment 1475090
that scale is from true rate me(irl rating) and i still think you are a 5, its not psl.also true rate me users are a bunch of cuck retarded bald simp faggots who rate literal subhuman 2 females 5 to 6 and above average males max 5.
3 to 4 psl are the average range tbh. you are not subhuman, you look like an average guy i see outside, not ugly and not handsome either.

• +1
Reactions: Mustascend, Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 16571
Ukrainian mogger

• Love it
tall, muscular married guy with kids, wtf are you doing here? just don't get fat and you will be good.
and let me guess, you're a programmer or something similar?
MD. Done with interviews for residency and just working on research/pubs right now.
that scale is from true rate me(irl rating) and i still think you are a 5, its not psl.also true rate me users are a bunch of cuck retarded bald simp faggots who rate literal subhuman 2 females 5 to 6 and above average males max 5.
3 to 4 psl are the average range tbh. you are not subhuman, you look like an average guy i see outside, not ugly and not handsome either.
Oh I didn't realize, I just pulled it off of google images. At least my nordic pheno wife says I'm handsome. :LOL: I wonder what I have going for me then..frame/height? Girls throughout school and college were attracted to me and pursued me.
Ukrainian mogger
View attachment Ukraine-Fan-Dancing-in-Rain-Euro-2012-gif.gif

• +1
Reactions: mortis and LooksDeficiency