37% of babies born to Pakistani parents in the UK are from cousin marriages jfl

@SecularIslamist @kebab @StuntmanMike

over for currycels one curry fucks his sister the other fucks his cousin jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and edgemaxx
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, st.hamudi but 6‘5, horizontallytall and 1 other person
JFL. Mfers will still praise islam jfl
Islam allows cousin marriage like many western countries. this is a cultural thing and not a religious thing.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19 and SecularIslamist
Cousin marriages are makruh under the shari'ah.
didn't muhammad cuck his own stepson to marry his wife (which was muhammad's cousin)? JFL it's sunnah to fuck ur cousin and cuck your stepson how's it makruh.

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, shabby890, Deleted member 7580 and 4 others
Islam allows cousin marriage like many western countries. this is a cultural thing and not a religious thing.
islam encourages it because the prophet did so and you cucks have to follow after a degenerate pedophile

didn't muhammad cuck his own stepson to marry his wife (which was muhammad's cousin)? JFL it's sunnah to fuck ur cousin and cuck your stepson how's it makruh.
indian series type shuat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, SecularIslamist, Baban and 1 other person
They are probably exploiting some immigration loophole where the Cousin/spouse can obtain citizenship if they are married to a UK citizen.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, Heinrich Schmidt, 6′2 still over and 1 other person
same old dumb retard arguments, do you guys never get bored

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and kebab
islam encourages it because the prophet did so and you cucks have to follow after a degenerate pedophile
It does not encourage it, aptal oç. It is makruh (disliked) just like in most countries. Like I said its a cultural thing.

not gonna get into a debate with a lowIQ shitskin that is clearly uneducated on the subject but:

“child” marriage was very common at that time and for centuries after and it was not frowned upon. There were no laws about it anywhere and none of the enemies of the prophet mentioned (proving again that it was common practice).

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and SecularIslamist
@justinzayn moment

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
They are probably exploiting some immigration loophole where the Cousin/spouse can obtain citizenship if they are married to a UK citizen.
Exactly,

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and kebab
It does not encourage it, aptal oç. It is makruh (disliked) just like in most countries. Like I said its a cultural thing.

not gonna get into a debate with a lowIQ shitskin that is clearly uneducated on the subject but:

“child” marriage was very common at that time and for centuries after and it was not frowned upon. There were no laws about it anywhere and none of the enemies of the prophet mentioned (proving again that it was common practice).
JFL why is ur prophet compared to the standards of pre-islamic barbarians? you two-faced cucks always praise muhammad when it comes to him abolishing infanticide, but when he fucks a 9 year old "muh it was the norm back then".

• +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike
"'Islam does not discourage marriage among cousins. But Imam Shafi and Imam Ahmad, the two leading scholars of the Sunni school of thought dislike cousin marriage and have declared it as makruh. Similarly, some other scholars like Imam Ghazali have also discouraged cousin marriage."

Stfu I don't expect a low IQ roach to understand the complexity of the shari'ah. You guys never followed it anyway and couldn't even get your head around the high IQ of the Persians. Keep dancing in circles, that's the only cultural contribution your kind made.

KYGWJo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab and st.hamudi but 6‘5
same old dumb retard arguments, do you guys never get bored
muhammad also abolished adobting children after he got a backlash from the arabs for marrying his stepsons wife so that he wasn't "technically" his stepson jfl

has totally something to do with islam u disgusting insect turkroach

• +1

How are you a Muslim and Turk on the internet? I thought they existed IRL and not on the internet (especially English-speaking corners) which are unironicallly obsessed with Europe.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and kebab
JFL why is ur prophet compared to the standards of pre-islamic barbarians? you two-faced cucks always praise muhammad when it comes to him abolishing infanticide, but when he fucks a 9 year old "muh it was the norm back then".
how lowIQ can a human get jfl. It was the standard for years later too. Reminder age of consent in some states was 7 in 1880.

Fucking retard comparing the abolishing of the murder of innocent kids and legal marriage.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
literally deboonked urself in the first sentence you dumb faggot
It's halal yes. Doesn't mean it's encouraged - especially amongst first cousins. It's literally makruh for first cousins. Not haram. Incest is haram ofc.

Anyway at third cousin level shit hardly matters. So yes, I wouldn't mind marrying my great-grandfathers, brothers, daughters, daughter.

• +1
How are you a Muslim and Turk on the internet? I thought they existed IRL and not on the internet (especially English-speaking corners) which are unironicallly obsessed with Europe.
revert from secular parents

• Love it
has totally something to do with islam u disgusting insect turkroach
who's zainab and zaid? muhammad basically saw zainab (his cousin) in a provocative clothing, got horny, decided to encourage his stepson to divorce from her and married her instead.

And ˹remember, O Prophet,˺ when you said to the one1 for whom Allah has done a favour and you ˹too˺ have done a favour,2 “Keep your wife and fear Allah,” while concealing within yourself what Allah was going to reveal. And ˹so˺ you were considering the people, whereas Allah was more worthy of your consideration. So when Zaid totally lost interest in ˹keeping˺ his wife, We gave her to you in marriage, so that there would be no blame on the believers for marrying the ex-wives of their adopted sons after their divorce. And Allah’s command is totally binding.

This is him educating the barbaric arabs on how it's not degenerate to marry your stepsons wife jfl

muhammad also abolished adobting children after he got a backlash from the arabs for marrying his stepsons wife so that he wasn't "technically" his stepson jfl

Taking care and raising an orphan is allowed. Whats prohibited is changing his family name to yours.

Taking care and raising an orphan is allowed. Whats prohibited is changing his family name to yours.
which came AFTER muhammad's incident, how curious is that?

O believers! Do not enter the homes of the Prophet without permission ˹and if invited˺ for a meal, do not ˹come too early and˺ linger until the meal is ready. But if you are invited, then enter ˹on time˺. Once you have eaten, then go on your way, and do not stay for casual talk. Such behaviour is truly annoying to the Prophet, yet he is too shy to ask you to leave. But Allah is never shy of the truth. And when you ˹believers˺ ask his wives for something, ask them from behind a barrier. This is purer for your hearts and theirs. And it is not right for you to annoy the Messenger of Allah, nor ever marry his wives after him. This would certainly be a major offence in the sight of Allah. https://quran.com/33/53
And it is not right for you to annoy the Messenger of Allah, nor ever marry his wives after him.
jfl at this existing in the eternal and existing-before-time-itself book

Bark bark. May Allah guide you to the right path.
allah chooses to guide me in the right path because you know even sinless little girls go to hell

‘Amir reported the Messenger of Allah (May peace be upon him) as saying :
The woman who buries alive her new-born girl and the girl who is buried alive both will go to Hell.This tradition has also been transmitted by Ibn Mas’ud from the Prophet (May peace be upon him) to the same effect through a different chain of narrators. https://sunnah.com/abudawud:4717
jump off a cliff just like muhammad when he was suicidal after not receiving revelation

a while and the Prophet (ﷺ) became so sad as we have heard that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down, Gabriel would appear before him and say, "O Muhammad! You are indeed Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) in truth" https://sunnah.com/bukhari/91/1
jfl at this schizo

If they're biologically developed it doesn't matter. Anyway I'm not debating you're regurgitated shit "muh muh Muhammed married Aisha" that's become an internet meme at this point.

The population of the world was like 200 million. Ofc first cousin marriages were inevitable in villages with like 200 people.

• +1
who's zainab and zaid? muhammad basically saw zainab (his cousin) in a provocative clothing, got horny, decided to encourage his stepson to divorce from her and married her instead.

This is him educating the barbaric arabs on how it's not degenerate to marry your stepsons wife jfl
It's halal yes. Doesn't mean it's encouraged - especially amongst first cousins. It's literally makruh for first cousins. Not haram. Incest is haram ofc.

Anyway at third cousin level shit hardly matters. So yes, I wouldn't mind marrying my great-grandfathers, brothers, daughters, daughter.
why are people so obsessed with islam? In never spent a single thought for secular turkroaches but they are barking for me every day

it’s the same arguments every single time and every single time u get debunked
but u don’t care about these sort of things u just wanna get your point across without listening to the counterpart

I don’t want to associate with low iq turkroaches or participate in any debates with u shitskins

• +1
Reactions: kebab and SecularIslamist
HEY! My parents were cousins and I turned out to be a mogger SO STOP ur PREJUDICE INNIT
IMG 2373

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and Baban
If they're biologically developed it doesn't matter. Anyway I'm not debating you're regurgitated shit "muh muh Muhammed married Aisha" that's become an internet meme at this point.

The population of the world was like 200 million. Ofc first cousin marriages were inevitable in villages with like 200 people.
they sure did raped a lot of concubines though innit? 200 ppl my ass jfl. biological development isn't necessary either.

As for your women past the age of menstruation, in case you do not know, their waiting period is three months, and those who have not menstruated as well. As for those who are pregnant, their waiting period ends with delivery.1 And whoever is mindful of Allah, He will make their matters easy for them. https://quran.com/65/4

they sure did raped a lot of concubines though innit? 200 ppl my ass jfl.

Look at world population in 700 nigga.

I doubt most "cities" were in the hundreds of thousands.

biological development isn't necessary either.
Yes it is you DUBFUCK. This magical 18 number is completely arbitrary..

Look at world population in 700 nigga.

I doubt most "cities" were in the hundreds of thousands.

Yes it is you DUBFUCK. This magical 18 number is completely arbitrary..
muhammad had tens of concubines and 11 wives in total (9 at one time), surely cousin marriage wasn't necessary for him.

islam permit prepubescent marriage as per quran 65:4

Who the fuck cares man i swear 90% of the time this isn't even a looksmaxxing forums just other shit usually religious debates while chad fucks stacies and doesn't give a fuck or even know what were talking about

• +1
Who the fuck cares man i swear 90% of the time this isn't even a looksmaxxing forums just other shit usually religious debates while chad fucks stacies and doesn't give a fuck or even know what were talking about
this is offtopic nigger

muhammad had tens of concubines and 11 wives in total (9 at one time), surely cousin marriage wasn't necessary for him.

islam permit prepubescent marriage as per quran 65:4
Many of these marriages were to other tribal leaders + done for political reasons retard. Even why some were Christians like Muawiyahs wife.

Having multiple wives and concubines (which ironically your ancestors loves and bleached your shit skin with) was for richer and political leaders. The average retard didn't have multiple wives. This is why even when retards say having multiple wives is 'halal' even today they're saying they had the same financial and political status as the prophet, Muawiyah and others.

• +1
Many of these marriages were to other tribal leaders + done for political reasons retard. Even why some were Christians like Muawiyahs wife.

Having multiple wives and concubines (which ironically your ancestors loves and bleached your shit skin with) was for richer and political leaders. The average retard didn't have multiple wives. This is why even when retards say having multiple wives is 'halal' even today they're saying they had the same financial and political status as the prophet, Muawiyah and others.
of course it was also done for political reasons, point is he could still fuck them. and the average retard did have concubines. they literally had sex slave bazaars. e.g.,
0 Abu Sa'id, did you hear Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) mentioning al-'azl? He said: Yes, and added: We went out with Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) on the expedition to the Bi'l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing 'azl (Withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid-conception). But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah's Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah's Mes- senger (ﷺ), and he said: It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born. https://sunnah.com/muslim:1438a
also tell me why captive women would constent to sex, isn't that rape?

my parents are 5th cousins soooooooooooooooooooooooo

of course it was also done for political reasons, point is he could still fuck them. and the average retard did have concubines. they literally had sex slave bazaars. e.g.,
So what? Anyway these "sex slaves" is a bullshit category. You think Nur Jahan of Mughal or Kosem of Ottoman were sex slaves?
also tell me why captive women would constent to sex, isn't that rape?
Muh muh consent stfu. You sound like those #MeToo whores who wake up after a bad night and invalidate their consent.

• JFL
So what? Anyway these "sex slaves" is a bullshit category. You think Nur Jahan of Mughal or Kosem of Ottoman were sex slaves?
so he could've chosen NOT TO CUCK HIS STEPSON AND FUCK HIS COUSIN you retard. he was just a degen who got horny after seeing her naked.
Muh muh consent stfu.
what if it happened to ur mom or sister? or ur wife or daughter?

Islam is barbaric

• +1
Reactions: Baban
  • +1
Reactions: Baban