37% of babies born to Pakistani parents in the UK are from cousin marriages jfl

so he could've chosen NOT TO CUCK HIS STEPSON AND FUCK HIS COUSIN you retard. he was just a degen who got horny after seeing her naked.
"
This story has been rejected by most Muslim scholars[16][17][18] mainly because of its lack of having any chain of narration and its complete absence from any authentic hadith. Some commentators[19] have found it absurd that Muhammad would suddenly become aware of Zaynab's beauty one day after having known her all her life. If her beauty had been the reason for Muhammad to marry her, he would have married her himself in the first place rather than arranging her marriage to Zayd.[20]

Historiographic assessments suggest that the "lovestruck" narrative itself was a fabrication that developed over a century after the death of Muhammad.[21][22]"

what if it happened to ur mom or sister? or ur wife or daughter?
Women shouldn't use their pussy as weapons. They can fuck off. Idc if it's my mom, sister or daughter. They need to be taught a lesson if so.

Brootal Paki pill

- The Antichrist

Kys
here's a story about dajjal jfl

Umar bin Al-Khattab set out with Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), and a group of his companions to Ibn Saiyad. They found him playing with the boys in the fort or near the Hillocks of Bani Maghala. Ibn Saiyad was nearing his puberty at that time, and he did not notice the arrival of the Prophet (ﷺ) till Allah's Apostle stroked him on the back with his hand and said, "Do you testify that I am Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)?" Ibn Saiyad looked at him and said, "I testify that you are the Apostle of the unlettered ones (illiterates)". Then Ibn Saiyad said to the Prophets . "Do you testify that I am Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)?" The Prophet denied that, saying, "I believe in Allah and all His Apostles," and then said to Ibn Saiyad, "What do you see?" Ibn Saiyad said, "True people and liars visit me." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "You have been confused as to this matter." Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) added, "I have kept something for you (in my mind)." Ibn Saiyad said, "Ad-Dukh." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Ikhsa (you should be ashamed) for you can not cross your limits." `Umar said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Allow me to chop off h is neck." Allah's Apostle said (to `Umar). "Should this person be him (i.e. Ad-Dajjal) then you cannot over-power him; and should he be someone else, then it will be no use your killing him." https://sunnah.com/bukhari/78/199

But when they fuck White women you sfcels cry then ley them fuck their cousin

I ll skinmog you in the afterlife when you will be charred in the eternal hellfire.
You don't know anything about the afterlife, spiritually or the god you're enslaved by. You where indoctrinated by your third world savage first cousin incest parents. Islam translates to submission. Only cowards submit. Your disgusting savage book, the quran refers to muslims as slaves. You are a brainwashed slave.

• +1
Reactions: Baban
You don't know anything about the afterlife, spiritually or the god you're enslaved by. You where indoctrinated by your third world savage first cousin incest parents. Islam translates to submission. Only cowards submit. Your disgusting savage book, the quran refers to muslims as slaves. You are a brainwashed slave.

Submission =\= slave

You don't know anything about the afterlife, spiritually or the god you're enslaved by
says the satanist dog
Only cowards submit
you submit to your desires everyday, ig that makes you a coward.
You where indoctrinated by your third world savage first cousin incest parents
were* and no my parents are not cousins and couldnt be since they are from different countries. Nor are they from a “third-world country”. Nor did they indoctrinate me as they are not muslim themselves. And shit even if what you said was true, it would be still be infinitely better than being a satanist shit stain.
the quran refers to muslims as slaves. You are a brainwashed slave.
No, it talks about submission. Those who submit to him will be granted the best reward, paradise.

May Allah guide you to the right path.

you submit to your desires everyday, ig that makes you a coward.
No. I have the bravery to completely defy society, defy taboos and do whatever I want.

Women shouldn't use their pussy as weapons. They can fuck off. Idc if it's my mom, sister or daughter. They need to be taught a lesson if so.
holy fuck you're a literal nigger, kys

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
“do whatever you want”, meaning you submit to your desires. :feelskek:
jfl the entire selling point of your jannah is doing whatever you want. hadiths literally describe houris (heavenly sex slaves) as not been touched by man or jinn, they're virgins and get their virginity back once you fuck them. you have rivers of honey and wine, trees of every kind, precious metals etc. because of this niggers are literally dying to fight and die in the name of allah because martyrs get insta access to heaven. don't talk about submitting to your desires.

the entire selling point of your jannah is doing whatever you want. hadiths literally describe houris (heavenly sex slaves) as not been touched by man or jinn, they're virgins and get their virginity back once you fuck them. you have rivers of honey and wine, trees of every kind, precious metals etc
Allahu Akbar
of this niggers are literally dying to fight and die in the name of allah because martyrs get insta access to heaven
life on earth is infinitely small compared to the afterlife, delayed gratification bud
don't talk about submitting to your desires.
We all submit to our desires unfortunately, I was merely pointing out his hypocrisy. Wasnt that hard to understand that no ?

having been on a train that stopped in Huddersfield I can confirm I never knew the extent of Pak subhumanity until that day

Bro the map is from Dungeons and Dragons Planetscape

• JFL
Reactions: Baban
How are you a Muslim and Turk on the internet? I thought they existed IRL and not on the internet (especially English-speaking corners) which are unironicallly obsessed with Europe.
I see a lot of muslim turks on tiktok, r/Turkey isnt every turk. Also turks have become very obsessed with Central Asia Not Europe.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
didn't muhammad cuck his own stepson to marry his wife (which was muhammad's cousin)? JFL it's sunnah to fuck ur cousin and cuck your stepson how's it makruh.

Saar I'm a Moslem Saar you offend Saar Islam is a religion of peace Saar we respect women and pray Sharia Saar my great great great ancestor Sean o Preet left Denmark to convert my area Saar we respect women's saars

Keep barking for paki BVLLS

Bro why are you defending Islam it's so cucked as a paki or curry to support that faith but ngl pakis and curries need to fucking stop inbreeding it's not helping there genes

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon