3x3 anime

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

Silver
Joined
May 12, 2020
Posts
747
Reputation
842
3x3

From left to right and top to bottom, but in no particular order:
  • Nanatsu no Taizai
  • Berserk (1997)
  • Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
  • Naruto
  • Dragon Ball Z
  • Kill la Kill
  • Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)
  • Yu Yu Hakusho
  • Hokuto no Ken (Fist of the North Star)
Like you can see I'm a very actiony kind of guy. Never really ventured into comedy beyond Nichijou (which arguably deserves to be here over Bobobo, but whatever), and I'm not interested in romance either, although I could tell Weathering With You was good.
 

Similar threads

Jlaemees
Replies
8
Views
35
jflmeister
jflmeister
J
Replies
7
Views
45
senstiveyoungmanlet
senstiveyoungmanlet
Resonant
Replies
23
Views
70
Resonant
Resonant
Moggador
Replies
15
Views
58
FoidMayweather
FoidMayweather
peptidehater22
Replies
13
Views
50
zygosfinalboss
zygosfinalboss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top