4 days in taking Cabergoline (.25mgx2 so far) I slept like 11 hours last night

alien

alien

Kraken
I've heard that fatigue/tiredness is one of the symptoms of Cabergoline. Though even before I started taking Cabergoline I've noticed that I have been sleeping in more often as of late. In my peak LDAR phase where all I did was wake up, shitpost, trade crypto and eat junk food, I didn't date at all, I would usually only ever go outside at night. Only during the day if I had to run an errand that had to be completed during the day. I used to go to bed at like 6AM+ and wake up at 4-5PM+. But then shortly before I started dating again I found myself sleeping more like 6-8 hours. Often times closer to 6 hours. Sometimes even less. And waking up in the morning or at least noon/early afternoon.
Yesterday I fell asleep at like 1:45AM+ and woke up at 1PM+.

I still haven't noticed any pronounced libido effect. I hear it takes 2-3 weeks to get the benefits of Cabergoline (higher dopamine, lower prolactin, more libido, stronger erections, shorter refractory period, less depression, less anxiety, more motivation, more energy). I got my dick hard in the morning fantasizing about impregnating my Chink with a eurasian daughter. That's about it.

You must be autistic lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: left2die
Right I haven’t been on PSL for more than a year,

it seems as if you don’t do yourself any favours will your silly delusions though