𝟰 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦 BODYBUILDING TRANSFORMATION 💪

are you russian by any chance?

mirin your progress, honestly don't listen to spergs here, you can slay

Thank you broskis, this is proof that NATTY gymeceling is legit, i have the worst genetics for building muscle yet i managed to do something instead of complaining and gym paid off 👍
what makes you think that

Another proof that framepill is cope. The dude legit had subhuman frame and now has above average frame from gymcelling
Btw good job OP you look real good
Are u mentally disabled? He started at 14, he would have this frame anyway

I AM FUCKING PROUD

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Chintuck22 and beau
This is before pic, summer 2018 i started with street workout in order to build some muscle, i was 14 years old back then

View attachment 1519767

I was not consistent but i made some gains through the year, i was still skinny kid

Fast forward to Winter 2019

View attachment 1519830

I had some muscle, i still looked normal/skinny in clothes, i started to feel confident in my skin (not caring about body anymore), i got positive feedback from people around me and realized the power of gymmaxing

2020 quarantine

View attachment 1519843View attachment 1519845

After 2 years of gymmaxing, i finally got V taper, and since the quarantine started, i decided to buy some weights ( i wasn't allowed to go to park during the corona), and since i bought some weights, i now transitioned from calisthenics to lifting weights bruh :feelsgood:

- Interestingly, i challenged my dad that if i beat him in armwrestling match, that he will have to buy me a car, he accepted the bet, which is how i started training for armwrestling, simultaneously with bodybuilding.

EARLY 2021

Armwrestling gains started to paid off, my arms looked huge as i was preparing for match (I trained wrist extension, deviation, rotation, flexion + bicep), although i paid less attention to my overall physique and overtrained arms :feelswhy: i still managed to build muscle but not as quite as fast

View attachment 1519861View attachment 1519862View attachment 1519866

SPRING 2021

View attachment 1519873

SUMMER 2021 (MY BEST FORM)

View attachment 1519867View attachment 1519904

- I quitted armwrestling training as i lost the bet with my dad, he got me by fingers and pulled my hand but oh well, that's why i trained 5X consistently from Winter 2020 till Summer 2021, and it paid off, i looked the best in my life, mogged everyone at the beach, absolute best feeling in my life, wish i had more pics to post from that time

CURRENT FORM (2022)

View attachment 1519893

- Since i am working a job now, i hardly find time for gymecelling (maybe 1-3X per week), overall gym has changed my life in a positive connotation, people comment on my arms and veins all the time, i managed to improve my body therefore feeling more confident and healthier.

If anybody says that gym is cope, that loser doesn't know what he's talking about, he's lost, he's mentally ill, gym is worth it, looksmaxing is worth it.

BUT GYM IS COPE BOYO

View attachment 1519916

... Yeah sure :feelshah:
congrats man

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Shoulda trained like Devon Laratt to gain length if you didn’t already

Your 2 yr physique is my goal ngl, how did u make shoulders big