40 lbs of weight loss cut before & after results

WrathOfOlives

WrathOfOlives

Iron
Face:

Body:

Left is around 96kg and right is around 79kg.

Tbh I'm pretty thrilled with the improvements so far, I actually had a jawline and cheekbones underneath a sea of lard, and a pretty good V taper frame. Excited to see results when I get legit lean.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Vain786, JawMogger, noodlelover and 4 others
Holy fuck you've become Chad. The tan adds to it as well. Approved fucking chad

looks good bro
how tall are you

your whole facial structure changed

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Darken your eye brows a lot and your a hair a little. And then just get some fucking crazy face routine.

I can't wait for this niggas second Ascension

whats your cycle

your whole facial structure changed
Something is up here, this is not just fat loss unless the first picture has a ton of lens distortion lmao

• +1
Reactions: Slob
From estrogenic high T bull available for sale to how many pills will I need to get my erectile function back doc

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Holy fuck you've become Chad. The tan adds to it as well. Approved fucking chad
Tbh I'm not sure if I've tanned, I spent some time playing basketball outdoors so maybe a little.
looks good bro
how tall are you
6ft ty
Darken your eye brows a lot and your a hair a little. And then just get some fucking crazy face routine.

I can't wait for this niggas second Ascension

Hm yeah, I might dye my eyebrows dark brown, idk about darkening my hair though. The girls I go for are asian and they kind of like the lighter hair I think.

whats your cycle

Natty, but I did focus on a powerlifting program while losing weight. I basically made a lot of noob gains in the space of 3 months while cutting, I think my deadlift went from 130kg or so to 190kg, so I must of put on some muscle in that period despite the calorie deficit, I highly doubt it's just me improving skill at lifting.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Tobi
Something is up here, this is not just fat loss unless the first picture has a ton of lens distortion lmao

Well yeah, I've done other looksmaxxing things besides weight loss. Noteworthy is an eyelid surgery which made my eyebrows more lower set as a cool bonus, dyed eyebrows darker, skincare routine, basic grooming/haircuts.

how did your jaw angle change

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Greycels strike again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, ChiraqJihad and tyronelite
What have you done besides leanmaxxing? Your skull look completely different from the before?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and rand anon
insane ramus god damn

show abs (no homo) i want to see bodyfat

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21712