40 to 60% Indian men affected by Gynecomastia

Holy fuck that is INSANE and shocking!!

I thought it was more like 100%

i dont get how people can make themself so low t and get gyno, is this natural or jew conspiracy type shit?

carbs, all the elites eat meat. Indians whole diet is grains.

Gyno truly is tragic

Forget about wearing tight t shirts

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
"Up to 70 percent of boys in early to mid-puberty experience gynecomastia because of the normal hormonal changes that occur during puberty."
"Pubertal gynecomastia that does not resolve – 25 percent "
"Gynecomastia is also common among middle-aged and older men. In this population, up to 65 percent of men are affected."

Only non-over time is 20's for most men. Luckily for me, I have not developed gyno during puberty and have an wide frame.
jfl at these numbers, that's absolutely brutal

Gynecomastia (if genetic) , the surgery for that is very straightforward. Do it and move on in life . (If not genetic diet + exercise + optimize hormones i.e. stress management)

same people who cry about hair loss for years but won't spend 2 hours putting on a hair system at a salon.

too many posts creating white noise, need progresive looksmaxers.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
If bill gates really wanted to help the world he would send over shipping containers full of condoms and birth control pills to india

Modern food is bad we need to stop satan

Holy shit that is a lot!

Considering India has the second highest population on Earth.

What is going on over there

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
indians are not subhuman because they have a compact midface

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, FatJattMofo and Deleted member 3043
I honestly beleive It’s from eating curry. Is sad my subhuman dad complains about weight but at his age he still eats fucken Indian sweets and then goes to lay down for 2 hrs or so jfl

cant be arsed.
ffs it can be because the nikka might be fat hence all his test aromatizes in to estrogen its still a shit trait even if u had high test

ffs it can be because the nikka might be fat hence all his test aromatizes in to estrogen its still a shit trait even if u had high test
I don't think it works like that tbh. Im not a high E beta

I don't think it works like that tbh. Im not a high E beta
You can't argue against science just because u have gyno doesnt make you high E either u might have been high E for a period of time where the tissue developed and as you grow older the hormones might have balanced themselves however the tissue just doesn't dissapear if its been there for a long time it might get slightly smaller

You can't argue against science just because u have gyno doesnt make you high E either u might have been high E for a period of time where the tissue developed and as you grow older the hormones might have balanced themselves however the tissue just doesn't dissapear if its been there for a long time it might get slightly smaller
the science says its not dirrectly linked to E in puberty

What happens in India is just too much subhumans reproducing, like everywhere, but their genes are really subhuman.

Fucking brutal tbh but its also cause these countries are poorer and in so have less t t is correlated faces the richer India gets the more handsome faces it will get if they inject t early on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
why hath the lord forsaken our curry brethren thus?

why hath the lord forsaken our curry brethren thus?
no. vegetarians have on average. there are still many fortunate Indians

Seems like your dumbass doesnt understand that gynocomastia happens when their is a huge surge of testosterone in your body that your body tries to balance it by building up estrogen resulting in Gynocomastia. People who do roids get gynocomastia for the same exact season. Gynocomastia is a byproduct of a rapid increase in T levels. Hence it is normal to have wide shoulders, chest, clavicles etc while having gynocomastia.
low progesterone

Too much vegetarian foods, lack of essential nutrients, not enough T, too much E -> I N D I A

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
NOT ENOUGH MEAT. HUMANS ARE MEANT TO TO EAT MEAT