40 year old black oldcel seeking advice on lookmaxxing plan and facial aesthetics

i wouldnt say undateable. you seem to be average looking for a black man in america. id recommend you to start a hair treatment like finasteride or minoxidil. maybe try changing yoru diet up a bit? i can see that your face is bloated. if you can, get a rhino. non-rhino treatments dont last long. try switching up your clothing. try wearing suits instead of zoomer clothes.

How I am risking my job getting advice on surgery?
Doxxing is releasing someones personal information
address
work address
excetra

it is not worth being here

Hello everyone: I need some constructive feedback on my face. I turned 40 in September and I am experiencing a midlife crisis. Can anyone please rate my facial aesthetics and evaluate my looksmaxxing plan? Does my plan have any chance of me ascending to average looking or slightly above average? I wish that I had these procedures performed a long time ago. I was a better looking guy at 24 than I am now but I was never considered good looking. I am not married and I do not have a girlfriend and it may be over for me romantically, however, I have no other choice but to try something. I keep ruminating everyday on this younger attractive woman that I met, when I was graduating from law school, telling me that I am unattractive and undateable even though she felt that I had my life together and I was soon to become an attorney. This was 7 years ago!! I passed the bar exam in California but I have not practiced law because of my mental health. I smashed in my Nasolabial Folds with my hands as a self harm act around 10 years ago, when I was still in law school, and it resulted in more pronounced deep lines in that fold and re-triggered facial seborrheic dermatitis; emotionally, I just never recovered from doing that to my face. I am a tall man of 6’3 but it has not helped much especially as my face eroded in my early 30’s. I just want to be a decent looking black man. Becoming a Tyrone is a stretch of the imagination; I wish I could look the way Denzel Washington looked at 40. My realistic goal is to ascend to a slightly above average looks level for African American men.

Looksmaxx plan for 40 year old black oldcel:

1. Upper Blepharoplasty or Brow Lift (Upper eyelid area not symmetrical/eyes not opened up enough/hooded eyes)
  2. Lower eyelid Botox/Dermal Fillers/Chemical Peels/maybe Lower Blepharoplasty (Lower eyelid wrinkles/hollow under eye)
  3. Chin implant or Dermal Fillers for chin (Chin not square)
  4. Non-surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose is slightly crooked)
  5. Dermal Filler for Nasolabial fold (Fold is more pronounced)
  6. Dermal Filler for Jawline (Gonial Angle not defined)
  7. Botox for Forehead and between eyebrows (Forehead wrinkles reduction/also helps to create a more attractive relaxed look)
  8. Chemical Peels and prescription Retin A (Skincare and anti aging)
  9. Zoom Teeth Whitening/ Deep cleaning (my teeth are pretty much straight looking)
  10. Biotin and Minoxidil/PRP injections/Hair transplants (whichever is effective for my hair growth starting with the least invasive to the most)
  11. Repierce my ears with real diamond earrings (women seem to like me better with earrings i.e. I fit more into a negative stereotype of black men)
  12. Workout in the gym for a few months focusing on my arms, chest, legs, abs, shoulders, etc.
Can you please tell me what you see in my facial aesthetics so that I can discuss it with a board certified plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills or the greater Los Angeles Area. I am not offended by anyone's opinions here or low facial rating; I am just looking for a baseline ratings before cosmetic procedures are implemented and a evaluation of my plan. If someone has a better plan I am very open minded. Thanks allView attachment 1977112View attachment 1977113View attachment 1977124View attachment 1977126
You look quit okay, good. Imo.

You need more time and dietmaxxing, than a few.months. to het rid of being a sizeless skinny fat guy.

Hairstyle is not good choice imo, with narrow ish temples

Hair transplant and leanmax to below 15% body fat and thicker eyebrows. You have good bones but your definition is missing. Already a normie 5, but can ascent to HTN if you leanmax.

Thank you for your advice
NP. Don't listen to these teens telling you it's over. They don't know what 40 years old means. You have decent eye area and good skull/bone structure.

You're certainly not undateable. I think this is probably more of a mental/personality issue. You're probably too "nice" or something.

But, yeah, you need to maximize the appeal of your masculinity/warrior skull because right now it's going to waste on your scrawny body.

Traps, lats, delts, and neck are most important. This is a good routine:

Read the whole thing. Good accessory exercises are dips, some other variety of chin ups, lateral raises, farmers walks. Add neck work with a neck harness - neck curls, neck extensions. Later neck raises. I like doing low weight/lots of reps, so I don't fuck up my neck. Like I'll just do the same weight for weeks until I can do 50 reps. If you don't know anything about working out then read about progressive overload because that's the cornerstone to training. Read Rippetoe Practical Programming, although it's not the final say on training it's a good intro to the nuts and bolts.

Maybe look into TRT. I'm still undecided myself on whether it's a good idea. I'm 39.

Don't worry about getting lean for a while. But it will maximize your face.

And maybe look into joining a bouldering gym. It's been good for me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Anchor_Ship
1. at 40 you need money and a job. you said you are not working as a laywer does this mean you are unemployed? Fix this. at this age you need money not looks.

2. once it fixed you book the next flight to gambia/sierra leone/ghana/nigeria/kenia/uganda. set up an tinder account and spoof your location there. pick whatever girl you wqnt and marry. you can still get younger women there. make sure to make her pregnsbt before you bring her to america.

3. do not waste your time with everything else or you will be eliminated from the gene pool. surgery wont make much difference and you dont look hideous. however youre too old to run anything then betabux game at this point. you need to wake up and face reality.
This is actually genuine high IQ advice. Didn’t expect you to know this much about the culture. Mirin

@luljankybo bruh this nigga is an elementary school teacher on looksmax 💀

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
as u are an oldcel u need to moneymaxx and careermaxx far more than looksmaxx
at that age people place less weight on looks and more on wealth / career / status so improve that.
recovery from surgerymaxxing will just waste ur time & money and potentially effect ur physical health if u are unlikely enough to have a slow recovery - bad risk reward ratio

Serious but if you gymmaxx, shave your head, and grow a beard you will appeal to a niche of women

OP looks fine, IMO. No obvious issues.

bro its too late at 40 ngl

Hello everyone: I need some constructive feedback on my face. I turned 40 in September and I am experiencing a midlife crisis. Can anyone please rate my facial aesthetics and evaluate my looksmaxxing plan? Does my plan have any chance of me ascending to average looking or slightly above average? I wish that I had these procedures performed a long time ago. I was a better looking guy at 24 than I am now but I was never considered good looking. I am not married and I do not have a girlfriend and it may be over for me romantically, however, I have no other choice but to try something. I keep ruminating everyday on this younger attractive woman that I met, when I was graduating from law school, telling me that I am unattractive and undateable even though she felt that I had my life together and I was soon to become an attorney. This was 7 years ago!! I passed the bar exam in California but I have not practiced law because of my mental health. I smashed in my Nasolabial Folds with my hands as a self harm act around 10 years ago, when I was still in law school, and it resulted in more pronounced deep lines in that fold and re-triggered facial seborrheic dermatitis; emotionally, I just never recovered from doing that to my face. I am a tall man of 6’3 but it has not helped much especially as my face eroded in my early 30’s. I just want to be a decent looking black man. Becoming a Tyrone is a stretch of the imagination; I wish I could look the way Denzel Washington looked at 40. My realistic goal is to ascend to a slightly above average looks level for African American men.

Looksmaxx plan for 40 year old black oldcel:

1. Upper Blepharoplasty or Brow Lift (Upper eyelid area not symmetrical/eyes not opened up enough/hooded eyes)
  2. Lower eyelid Botox/Dermal Fillers/Chemical Peels/maybe Lower Blepharoplasty (Lower eyelid wrinkles/hollow under eye)
  3. Chin implant or Dermal Fillers for chin (Chin not square)
  4. Non-surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose is slightly crooked)
  5. Dermal Filler for Nasolabial fold (Fold is more pronounced)
  6. Dermal Filler for Jawline (Gonial Angle not defined)
  7. Botox for Forehead and between eyebrows (Forehead wrinkles reduction/also helps to create a more attractive relaxed look)
  8. Chemical Peels and prescription Retin A (Skincare and anti aging)
  9. Zoom Teeth Whitening/ Deep cleaning (my teeth are pretty much straight looking)
  10. Biotin and Minoxidil/PRP injections/Hair transplants (whichever is effective for my hair growth starting with the least invasive to the most)
  11. Repierce my ears with real diamond earrings (women seem to like me better with earrings i.e. I fit more into a negative stereotype of black men)
  12. Workout in the gym for a few months focusing on my arms, chest, legs, abs, shoulders, etc.
Can you please tell me what you see in my facial aesthetics so that I can discuss it with a board certified plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills or the greater Los Angeles Area. I am not offended by anyone's opinions here or low facial rating; I am just looking for a baseline ratings before cosmetic procedures are implemented and a evaluation of my plan. If someone has a better plan I am very open minded. Thanks allView attachment 1977112View attachment 1977113View attachment 1977124View attachment 1977126

fixing up your neck (bulking it up) and frame (bulking that up too) would do wonders.