AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Xangsane, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
Dilfmaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, TUSSELEIF, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
Let me guess… he’s either white or black.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Lmao, fogdart and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Lmao, Xangsane and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 29581
It’s very rough knowing you’re smv mogged by a 40 year old doofus.
I mean I will reach that in my 40s no probs, just be muscular theory in my case by 40.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and AspiringMogger
Let me guess… he’s either white or black.
I don’t think any race of man bar white at 40 is getting 200 likes first 24 hours irrespective of their looks

I mean I will reach that in my 40s no probs, just be muscular theory in my case by 40.
Good luck, most users on this forum fail at height and pheno before even considering face unfortunately

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and HarrierDuBois
Of course, he's an Alpha male in his prime.

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
He has money, probably a good job and good pheno, even foids in their 20s are willing to fuck

• +1
Good luck, most users on this forum fail at height and pheno before even considering face unfortunately
I check the first two boxes, after surgeries and stuff I can be that in my 40s np.

• +1
I don’t think any race of man bar white at 40 is getting 200 likes first 24 hours irrespective of their looks
Make him south asian and he’d get 2 likes if he was lucky.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, fogdart, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
6’2 pilled again
3643918A F991 41E0 A595 C285B6710709

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: exo and AspiringMogger
Jffl

IMG 3301
IMG 3302

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and AspiringMogger
Just golddiggers coping looking for a handout, nothing new here. Dudes as mid as they come as a white guy

• +1
By the way, 6'2 is the new 5'11. That being said I'm 6'1 and can only cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and AspiringMogger
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
age pill strikes again, he'd just be a normie if he was in his 20's, but maintaining those looks at age 40 pretty much gives you infinite smv compared to everyone else your age.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, tombradylover, fogdart and 4 others
You’re East African + good-looking, you’re not taxed like us. How was hajj/umrah btw?
It was very nice, I’m gonna go again when I get more money. The thing is though I found out if I want to go to Hajj it’s gonna be very expensive $15K+ per person. Crazy to think bimax is the same price

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
It was very nice, I’m gonna go again when I get more money. The thing is though I found out if I want to go to Hajj it’s gonna be very expensive $15K+ per person. Crazy to think bimax is the same price
Hajj is basically bimax for your soul. :lul:

• Love it
  • JFL
View attachment 2392146
It’s funny how when niggas are gl the Reddit virtue signaling falls to the wayside.
I’ve realised it’s blackpill retardation to think others don’t know looks matter. The vast majority of normies irl know looks are incredibly important when it comes to dating.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
I’ve realised it’s blackpill retardation to think others don’t know looks matter. The vast majority of normies irl know looks are incredibly important when it comes to dating.
They are aware of it consciously and subconsciously but they obfuscate it away through cognitive dissonance or suppression.

• +1
Height pill is breaking me ever so slightly. Short men will never ever have broad appeal. It’ll always be a niche thing.
Yeah, I hate being average height

• So Sad
How many 40 year old guys are HTN at his age? Very little. I'm not surprised by the results he got as people his age group are nowhere close to his looks level. He is a great example of the importance of aging well.

@Gandy

This is a good example of NT photos as there is no way someone his age group can do Nick Bateman type of shirtless photos regardless if they are good looking and built. Even Nick Bateman as he is 36 now looks like a joke in mirror selfies compared to the one you showed.

Bateman

Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Top 0.1% 40yr old. Some PSL god's won't age like this. Tom Cruise / Imran Khan genetics.

Top 0.1% 40yr old. Some PSL god's won't age like this. Tom Cruise / Imran Khan genetics.
Agreed, most people lose their looks completely by age 40, let alone 30.

89292439.jpg

Guys who age well in their 40s like Brad Pitt who was in his early 40s here are incredibly rare. Longevity always for when having good looks. I'd easily choose HTN who ages well than some Chadlite or even Chad who has their looks for 5 years or less.

• +1
Reactions: Shekel and SecularIslamist
The delusion of .org of thinking someone who's been incel all his life will somehow mog at 40 @JudgeandJury

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25059
The delusion of .org of thinking someone who's been incel all his life will somehow mog at 40 @JudgeandJury
Define incel. I mean I can get girls but no HTB+ only average or below. I looksmax because I want HTB minimum.

he's ugly, boring, aged, rich, well-off, well-groomed, with a good stature

which is what women want

because they have no aesthetic principles

just be vice president theory

Smilepilled

Very NT pics where he's mogging someone + 6'2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669
age pill strikes again, he'd just be a normie if he was in his 20's, but maintaining those looks at age 40 pretty much gives you infinite smv compared to everyone else your age.
basically he was most likely good looking when he was younger to, not shocked a man who is attractive who maintained most of it as he aged gets alot of matches. If he is 40 hes gonna get a army of 25-40 year old women messaging him. Even more so the ones who will message himt he most will be the 35-42 year old women.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
How many 40 year old guys are HTN at his age? Very little. I'm not surprised by the results he got as people his age group are nowhere close to his looks level. He is a great example of the importance of aging well.

@Gandy

This is a good example of NT photos as there is no way someone his age group can do Nick Bateman type of shirtless photos regardless if they are good looking and built. Even Nick Bateman as he is 36 now looks like a joke in mirror selfies compared to the one you showed.

View attachment 2392183

Brutal.
He probably gave up on looksmaxing, gym and skincare after he had kids just like Lachowski. Both their instas are now just full of family and kid photos.

And they don't have the aging genetics of someone like Tom Cruise, so while they still look better than 99% of men their age, they no longer have universal appeal, like they did at younger ages.

The guy in that reddit post has good facial neoteny, height and a nearly perfect hairline. Even though his face isn't particularly good looking, I can see why he gets plenty of matches from 35-45 women.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Leo69
Being less than 18% body fat with decent muscle mass and good hair at age 40 makes you top 20% of men your age by default. Add in above average height and MTN face then you're already top 10% of men your age. The average man at 40 is overweight and balding significantly.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
He probably gave up on looksmaxing, gym and skincare after he had kids just like Lachowski. Both their instas are now just full of family and kid photos.

And they don't have the aging genetics of someone like Tom Cruise, so while they still look better than 99% of men their age, they no longer have universal appeal, like they did at younger ages.
Agreed, and I figured that was the case. I noticed a trend that where someone starts to settle down, get into a relationship, be comfortable, have kids, and so on. The looks start fading because of having a family and relationship as stress of having kids, and so on. Having low stress is incredibly important to age good. Underrated for sure.

How does one identify to have aging genetics like Tom Cruise? I feel you don't know till you start aging all the way to know if you have it in you or not. Yeah, having universal appeal is what matters to prolong it as much as possible to keep the appeal like they did in their younger ages. Tom Cruise was also self aware of his keeping his good looks and did everything he can to stay youthful as long as possible on top of those amazing aging genetics. It's highly possible if he didn't keep those good looks for so long, then he wouldn't be the movie star he is today regardless of his acting skills.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Gandy
NYC is easy mode.

• +1

The guy in that reddit post has good facial neoteny, height and a nearly perfect hairline. Even though his face isn't particularly good looking, I can see why he gets plenty of matches from 35-45 women.
Folks don't udnerstand how much people fall off in their 30s and 40s. Megan good below is anomally .
To most women in their 30s and 40s that guy is a top 10 percent guy.