4’9 Indian in YT VERY BRUTAL🗣❗️(GTFI)

Donkeyballs

Donkeyballs

Mistral
16E3F2DC BB75 4301 8FFA 9C1D7187E66D

82E7941F 41EB 40BE 8BC2 8A7D16A938D2

Very brutal for him indeed. He even tried to cope with different shit exercises and supplements, but at the end reality comes to collect… that’s the problem when both your parents are fucking MANLETS, sad thing for him is that he didn’t even reach his fathers height and he is 8cm below at 4’9… Please give your prayers to him
🙏🏿🙏🏿 🛐
This is below a cope YouTube video claiming that you can grow after puberty and it’s FULL of copers.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Roquefort, flippasav and 29 others
He shouldn't be low on calories. Why tf was he trying to lose weight?

Getting fat made me grow taller anecdotally

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort and SecularIslamist
hgh
igf 1
AI
double LL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Roquefort, iam good boy and 3 others
He's dark too, subhuman genetics really do come in a bundle.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Roquefort, rooman and 4 others
He shouldn't be lownon calories. Why tf was he trying to lose weight?

Same thing here only obese niggas stunt their height from what ive noticed.

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 23778
Rope, turn into a twink, or find a midget.

Game over :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: lightskinbengali
View attachment 2205072
View attachment 2205073
Very brutal for him indeed. He even tried to cope with different shit exercises and supplements, but at the end reality comes to collect… that’s the problem when both your parents are fucking MANLETS, sad thing for him is that he didn’t even reach his fathers height and he is 8cm below at 4’9… Please give your prayers to him
🙏🏿🙏🏿 🛐
This is below a cope YouTube video claiming that you can grow after puberty and it’s FULL of copers.
i might not be a chad but i’m forever grateful i wasn’t dealt such a shitty hand poor guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 30432, rooman and 5 others
Count your blessings

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, klip11, Roquefort and 3 others
View attachment 2205072
View attachment 2205073
🙏🏿🙏🏿 🛐
please link this subhumans profile

nvm

subhumanity mogs this entire forum x10. Mirin his will to live

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, rooman, Deleted member 25190 and 3 others
I should probably try and invite him to this forum so he can ascend like me :forcedsmile:
81224E11 0D6B 4929 BF15 D656AA3A20F0

> 4'9

Absolutely over lol

subhumanity mogs this entire forum x10. Mirin his will to live
hope he is a little silly guy and doesnt become too bothered by it. over

He shouldn't be low on calories. Why tf was he trying to lose weight?

My dad 5'4 and mum 4'11.

Somehow I ended up 5'7.5 and was a legit anorexic (around 7-8 stones) during my teens.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Roquefort and Deleted member 23778
honestly feel bad for him

makes you realise how lucky you actually are

brutal world we live in

• +1
Reactions: klip11, rooman and Hades
oh aight yeah he should honestly blast HGH, rather die of acromegaly than be under 6' in 2023. maybe like 5'10 considering he's in india

oh aight yeah he should honestly blast HGH, rather die of acromegaly than be under 6' in 2023. maybe like 5'10 considering he's in india
JFL HGH will only add an inch or 2 if he did everything i said he prob will be 5'4 or 5'5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
JFL HGH will only add an inch or 2 if he did everything i said he prob will be 5'4 or 5'5
yeah but with double LL he could get to 5'10 easy

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 25190 and IMOGYOU
yeah but with double LL he could get to 5'10 easy
nah the taller you are the taller LL will get you his bones are already small so duoble LL will only add 4-5 inches maximum

nah the taller you are the taller LL will get you his bones are already small so duoble LL will only add 4-5 inches maximum
yeah u right, under 5'6 is BRUTAL, and indian too? that's just fucking depressing tbh, blackpill comes to collect

• So Sad
Reactions: IMOGYOU
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 25190, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
My dad 5'4 and mum 4'11.

Somehow I ended up 5'7.5 and was a legit anorexic (around 7-8 stones) during my teens.
Well good thing I always did cuts and bulks. Best of both worlds

4'9 chadpreet mogger of cumskins

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Deleted member 30432
Why would 5'0 parents even breed
Fucking brutal

View attachment 2205072
View attachment 2205073
🙏🏿🙏🏿 🛐
God be like

Its over man

Don’t worry bro God loves you bro at least you weren’t born in India bro, at least you are able to shit in the toilet not the street

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs