5"10 tall enough for women ?

Everyone here lives in the Netherlands in a rich neighborhood 7ft is the average
More like 7'9

People in the Netherlands are alien engineers. :forcedsmile:

theyre-wicked-tall-1495816251.jpg

According to this dubious graph you have to be 6'6 for maximum inclusion / attraction. 6'6... that's 198cm. How many men are that tall? 0.3% ?

I remember reading German studies regarding inclusion criteria. In terms of height being 5'10 was fine (around 86% inclusion). 5'9 was borderline (circa 77% inclusion), 5'8 and below was a massive drop. Most "inclusive" height was 6'1. Taller than that it started to drop again...
Cope as fuck study
You’re so delusional

6’0 is like the bare minimum nowadays to be a hookup partner

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, looksseg and Deleted member 13588
Cope as fuck study
It's a realistic study.

Those autists, who think that you have to be 6'7 to get attractive chicks, are retarded and additionally have a mental disease called OCD.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and Deleted member 16380
5"10 tall enough for all women ?
No, unless you're 99,9 percentile, it's unlikely you'll be tall enough for all women. That said, if 5'10 is the average height in your country or if even better it's above average, you'll likely be tall enough for most women in the country.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mehman, Deleted member 19281 and Deleted member 13588
For Short women yes

dead on average, can slay with a good face and frame. some 5'3 height queens can eliminate you solely based on height though, don't care about them:lul:

I was 5’10 at 12 and i always had the female attention so idk

dead on average, can slay with a good face and frame. some 5'3 height queens can eliminate you solely based on height though, don't care about them:lul:
Jfl if you think 5’10 is average

Jfl if you think 5’10 is average
I'm not from US, but when I was there at last summer(been at New York, San Francisco, Vegas, Los Angeles, Buffalo and Washington so yeah I don't just cherrypick muh hispanic majority) I was a good 4-4.5 inch taller than average(I'm 6'2.5). You guys are larping and thinking that you're 2 inches taller than what you are, I get called 6'4 and even 6'5 there:lul::lul: Average in US is at most 5'10.5 considered WHITES ONLY, add in other races and 5'10 it is

• +1
Reactions: looksseg