Changes so far:

+10 pounds
+15%~ on all my lifts
More hair on my legs and thicker pubes
More facial hair
Bigger balls (hCG)
Possibly slight development of cabella
Bloated face

We're all gonna make it brahs. Blast while you're still young and ascend to zyzz and jeff seid!!!!!!

AMA

Goal physique:

Attachments

• Jeff seid.jpg
    Jeff seid.jpg
    862 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: socialcel
A good amount of that weight will be water. Also take a 5ar inhibitor if you arent.

A good amount of that weight will be water. Also take a 5ar inhibitor if you arent.
No he shouldnt if he doesnt have balding genes dht will cause facial bone growth + penis growth + sum other stuff

Changes so far:

+10 pounds
+15%~ on all my lifts
More facial hair
Bigger balls (hCG)
Bloated face

We're all gonna make it brahs. Blast while you're still young and ascend to zyzz and jeff seid!!!!!!

AMA

Goal physique:
R u on AI?

No he shouldnt if he doesnt have balding genes dht will cause facial bone growth + penis growth + sum other stuff
Actually true yeah since hes 15 bad idea. Didnt notice his age.

• +1
Reactions: Rigged
Changes so far:

+10 pounds
+15%~ on all my lifts
More facial hair
Bigger balls (hCG)
Bloated face

AMA

Goal physique:
Dont pct either serms close plates all pct does is accelerate healing period, with pxt its 4 weeks without its 14 so pct is cope if ur gonna pct take clomid not nolvadex as its neurotoxic

Changes so far:

+10 pounds
+15%~ on all my lifts
More facial hair
Bigger balls (hCG)
Bloated face

AMA

Goal physique:
Also if ur gon send sum1 ur source dont post it , private message them or ur source is gon be out of stock all the time lol

I’ll hop on ru58 topical and oral minoxidil if I start shedding
R u on AI?
25mg of Aromasin ed
Dont pct either serms close plates all pct does is accelerate healing period, with pxt its 4 weeks without its 14 so pct is cope if ur gonna pct take clomid not nolvadex as its neurotoxic
yeah that’s why I’m gonna cruise with hcg until my plates are closed

25mg of Aromasin ed

You should hop on it now. Because of the way hair cycles work the shedding doesnt occur untill months later. I experienced this with tren and luckily my hair was so thick to beigin with was no big deal. But dont listen to idiots on steroids forums that think shedding is immediate

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing

25mg of Aromasin ed

25mg ed is od, pls dont do that, sure aromasin prevents shut down but even too low is bad u want the 8-20 range, also aromasin can cause hairloss aside from dht so i prefer arimidex but with arim ull have to cycle off with aromasin

plates close at 24 dont cruise run 1 cycle or 1 every year is what ill do, in between increase test naturally u can increase test naturally to levels of low trt doses

25mg ed is od, pls dont do that, sure aromasin prevents shut down but even too low is bad u want the 8-20 range, also aromasin can cause hairloss aside from dht so i prefer arimidex but with arim ull have to cycle off with aromasin

plates close at 24 dont cruise run 1 cycle or 1 every year is what ill do, in between increase test naturally u can increase test naturally to levels of low trt doses
25mg isn't od when ur on 500 test and hcg. I barely have any low e sides at this dose. Only knee pain and I can't really throw hard without hurting my elbow.

25mg isn't od when ur on 500 test and hcg. I barely have any low e sides at this dose. Only knee pain and I can't really throw hard without hurting my elbow.
Nigga 25mg is od at 1.5mg test, u should be doing 6.75-12.5 based on ur e 2x a week, ur not feeling sides cuz ur lucky but feeling sides is different then getting sides ur body is 100% killing itself rn

dont run HCG on cycle bro

Changes so far:

+10 pounds
+15%~ on all my lifts
More facial hair
Bigger balls (hCG)
Bloated face

AMA

Goal physique:
why? i understand taking gh and ai but why test?
if you get androgenic effects you accelerate balding
if you get anabolic effects they arent pernament and will fade away after stopping (if they push you past how much muscle you would be able to maintain naturally)
if you take test at 15 your going to prematurely fuse your plates unless you take an ai which would rape your testosterone to estrogen ratio and would fuck you up
why would you even do this at 15? did you do any research on it?

do you have a pct? hcg wont be enough as your hpa axis will still be suppressed, youll need a serm and ai
and why would you want a tren twins physique?

dont run HCG on cycle bro
Why?
why? i understand taking gh and ai but why test?
if you get androgenic effects you accelerate balding
if you get anabolic effects they arent pernament and will fade away after stopping (if they push you past how much muscle you would be able to maintain naturally)
if you take test at 15 your going to prematurely fuse your plates unless you take an ai which would rape your testosterone to estrogen ratio and would fuck you up
why would you even do this at 15? did you do any research on it?

do you have a pct? hcg wont be enough as your hpa axis will still be suppressed, youll need a serm and ai
and why would you want a tren twins physique?
-My dad never balded and I can just use ru58 anyway

- I'm building bone, not just muscle, and it wont just fully fade away

-I'm on ai and I feel completely fine even if u think my androgen to estrogen ratio is fucked up

-Yes I did research

My balls are BIGGER than when I started test, I'm pretty sure hcg is enough, and I CAN'T take a serm because it'll close my plates.

• +1
Your HPTA will become desensitized to LH since hch mimics it and it will make pct a lot harder
Oh well, me in 3 years will deal with that

• JFL
Lul it's over for u

Won't smaller balls make your loads smaller?
no idea bro idgaf abt my loads so i didnt research jfl.

@ConfusedBolivian thoughts?

nigga running roids at 15
this forum is so retarded holy fucking shit

Why?

-My dad never balded and I can just use ru58 anyway

- I'm building bone, not just muscle, and it wont just fully fade away

-I'm on ai and I feel completely fine even if u think my androgen to estrogen ratio is fucked up

-Yes I did research

My balls are BIGGER than when I started test, I'm pretty sure hcg is enough, and I CAN'T take a serm because it'll close my plates.
im talking about what happens to your balls when you inevitably stop using hcg.

"i feel fine" isnt a good measure to see how much danger you are in.

but if you can handle it, props to you. its not something i would reccommend to anybody with a sane mind