5/56

Amuzant

Amuzant

A Pure Soul
Joined
Jun 16, 2026
Posts
3,532
Reputation
5,724
Song Of The Day



Wasted the entire day today.

Got raped by @tuberculosisinmybal last night
1790589013230


Got my nigga @RedDragonSlayer unbanned!
(i didnt but like to think my words of wisdom helped)


Image result for angles share killian

Scent of the day!​


I did not sleep the night prior. Work early morning set me into a place of fear of ignoring my alarm and sleeping through my shift. No sleep and only caffiene keeping me awake. ​
​
insomnia GIF


I love being tired, it makes everything funny and makes work go by faster.
​



My nicotine cravings are still non-existent, last night when I could not sleep, I did want too as it kind of gives me a high then extreme low dopamine effect making me feel more tired.

I hope anyone who wants to quit can realize how easy it is after the first few days!​




Cravings for Doritos as if I were hung over where so prevalent i had to fulfil this desire immediately and ate a bag of Doritos and some chocolate on my break​
Image result for spicy doritos


The WORST decision I could have possibly made.

These 2 foids I was meant to get with during the afternoon where now out of the spectrum with the pains I was experiencing internally, i believe this sick i was experiencing was from my body not having to deal with giga processed foods for a while.

So i cancelled my plans and re arranged them for my next day off which is Wednesday, but now this new girl wants me to come over Wednesday to "watch a movie" and i don't know who to cancel on:ogre:






I went so far over my calories today, i felt so slumpt and craved food after being sick. Calories where irrelevant to how i felt but i still tracked them as i am heavily autistic. Was double my daily limit, but it is worth it.​




Today was just a horrid day, but I am slowly improving.

I am beginning to feel more alive, more real. I feel free.




If you wish to be tagged in the future, ask!!!​


Wednesday (7/56) should be more entertaining :LOLW:

@sasha108
@yyk117
@Nocturnal

5/56 Amuzant
 
  • +1
Reactions: tuberculosisinmybal, buccalfatremoval, yyk117 and 4 others
Oh and i am currently on Episode 14 of Death Note it's getting better :ogre:

Forgot to mention*
 
  • +1
Reactions: tuberculosisinmybal, Nocturnal, cold_nano and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tuberculosisinmybal, Nocturnal, sasha108 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: tuberculosisinmybal, Nocturnal, sasha108 and 1 other person
i want doritos now

i would go watch the movie with the girl
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tuberculosisinmybal and Amuzant
i dont think ill ever eat them again, my stomach is still aching:trepidation:


she's very tempting ngl:what: but i have re arranged dates with the 2girls.
re arrange again say ur very very busy wednesday and u js go tmr or thursday



I also stopped eating processed food

whenever i did i had stomache pain for atleast a day and got to shit badly:Comfy:
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tuberculosisinmybal and Amuzant
howd you get unbanned so quickly
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal, tuberculosisinmybal and Amuzant
howd you get unbanned so quickly
i told @tuberculosisinmybal he would pay for it if he didnt. and then he shit himself and immediately unbanned me, sadly i cant leak pms but yea he was scared shitless.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal, tuberculosisinmybal, buccalfatremoval and 1 other person
Great song and perfume
Cut down on cals for the next few days to compensate for the binge
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sasha108, Nocturnal, tuberculosisinmybal and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal, tuberculosisinmybal and buccalfatremoval
Great song and perfume
Cut down on cals for the next few days to compensate for the binge
i think the calorie binge was from shitting my guts out, i felt empty or something. who knows.
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108, Nocturnal, tuberculosisinmybal and 1 other person
I don't know how you can enjoy being tired.

I understand what you mean when you say that everything becomes funny, but it's just too exhausting for me
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Amuzant
I don't know how you can enjoy being tired.

I understand what you mean when you say that everything becomes funny, but it's just too exhausting for me
I hate being tired when im not moving. For instance in a classroom Seated for an hour. Then it becomes awful. But when you go for a early morning sunset walk feeling free minded light headed and absent from reality it is so beautiful. The cold, the wind, everything. I love it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108
I hate being tired when im not moving. For instance in a classroom Seated for an hour. Then it becomes awful. But when you go for a early morning sunset walk feeling free minded light headed and absent from reality it is so beautiful. The cold, the wind, everything. I love it.
Yeah, but its nice to go for a walk, and then go to sleep. Everything else feels like hell
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Amuzant

Similar threads

Amuzant
Replies
16
Views
43
Amuzant
Amuzant
Amuzant
Replies
32
Views
85
sasha108
sasha108
Amuzant
Replies
0
Views
19
Amuzant
Amuzant
Amuzant
Replies
3
Views
43
Nocturnal
Nocturnal
qlf
Replies
2
Views
35
bloodsucker17
bloodsucker17

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top