5-6psl Black men

Most black guys posted here are exclusively 7psl

I’m wondering what’s the black version of someone like
Vinnie Hacker
As a black our hair can be a halo or failo. You decide honestly. We have really tight curls that can actually be defined if you have the right routine. And it looks better than any white person hairstyle imo. Ex:

View attachment 1260398View attachment 1260379

Use it to ur advantage
Facts curls seriously mog Afro’s are shitty honestly just rope if you even consider it .

Just hope you have a decent hair texture both even then just have a good hair routine and you can have curls not necessarily as loose curls as the guys in the photo but still nice enough ones

Most black guys posted here are exclusively 7psl

I’m wondering what’s the black version of someone like
Vinnie Hacker
As a black our hair can be a halo or failo. You decide honestly. We have really tight curls that can actually be defined if you have the right routine. And it looks better than any white person hairstyle imo. Ex:

View attachment 1260398View attachment 1260379

Use it to ur advantage
Facts curls seriously mog Afro’s are shitty honestly just rope if you even consider it .

Just hope you have a decent hair texture both even then just have a good hair routine and you can have curls not necessarily as loose curls as the guys in the photo but still nice enough ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856

Dude what’s wrong with afros girls used to like them
E8374C39 7E1F 48AC B172 4A70E8D3E954

08417B5C C47C 4DDB 9529 DD8D3D2CB895

“Used to” girls also used to be feminine and respect men now they want to be men
Afros also look really good on women I think black people should bring back wearing their hair naturally and learn to style our Afros in different ways instead of always seeing fake ass weaves on black girls

one thing i hate about being black is the hair. basically all black people hair is just a failo so im fucking myself over by not shaving my head to the point where my nigger hair isnt visible :feelswhy::feelswhy:
Nigga just get 180 waves lol or do what I did

Afros also look really good on women I think black people should bring back wearing their hair naturally and learn to style our Afros in different ways instead of always seeing fake ass weaves on black girls
One women yes but on men no should either be defined curls or waves or a standard low cut , don’t get that box high top either

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
one thing i hate about being black is the hair. basically all black people hair is just a failo so im fucking myself over by not shaving my head to the point where my nigger hair isnt visible :feelswhy::feelswhy:
Nigga it’s not hard to get a different hairstyle you’ve got like 50 other options

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
6FCDDF78 496A 4162 B3C8 2DE4B9960095
4956B21F B481 46E3 8AFE 75053D025DDD
6E228C16 20D2 42CA 9847 E0E133CFD76D

Xxxtentacion is 5.5psl