• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dezzow, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 4946 and 21 others
Doesn't exist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ExtraBones and Be_ConfidentBro
one thing i hate about being black is the hair. basically all black people hair is just a failo so im fucking myself over by not shaving my head to the point where my nigger hair isnt visible :feelswhy::feelswhy:
but blacks have good hairlines no?

keith powers

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15099, Heguldus and 8 others
since when?
you the zach cocks nigga? we don't fuck with your kind.

Get with the times and take the vinniepill brother :blackpill:. It's for your own good :sleep:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima, Be_ConfidentBro, Looks234 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15099, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
he's american so probably no, american blacks are like 20% white on average but both his parents look black
View attachment 1156805View attachment 1156806
I mean I don't think 20% or less than 20% of white dna would make a big difference to the way he looks right?? I was just curious because I can't tell sometimes lmao like with guys like Mukasa you can easily tell, but with guys like this guy who has a lighter complexion, more defined eyebrows,It makes it harder for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and Deleted member 6273
I mean I don't think 20% or less than 20% of white dna would make a big difference to the way he looks right?? I was just curious because I can't tell sometimes lmao like with guys like Mukasa you can easily tell, but with guys like this guy who has a lighter complexion, more defined eyebrows,It makes it harder for me
oh yeah buddy it makes a massive difference. african american pheno is WAYY different from the shit you see in africa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
oh yeah buddy it makes a massive difference. african american pheno is WAYY different from the shit you see in africa
How much white dna do you have do you know?

This black king 🤴🏾

Attachments

• ADA279C4-B5A3-43BF-BD07-B7AA66031371.jpeg
    ADA279C4-B5A3-43BF-BD07-B7AA66031371.jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 151
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4946, androciv and 3 others
one thing i hate about being black is the hair. basically all black people hair is just a failo so im fucking myself over by not shaving my head to the point where my nigger hair isnt visible :feelswhy::feelswhy:
I don’t know Afros are honestly cool hairstyles tbh

I don’t know Afros are honestly cool hairstyles tbh
typical coarse 4c hair is dry and tangled and hard to manage
thats mostly the reason why black women just give up and go bald with wigs

typical coarse 4c hair is dry and tangled and hard to manage
thats mostly the reason why black women just give up and go bald with wigs
Nah afros look hot on black girls
076DEE0D C53F 4CC8 B960 FAF02344C395
Y

trust me it looks 100 times better than a weave.

DFB8C80E 02F5 4A92 B2A9 20025893F8FA

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Be_ConfidentBro and datboijj
Nah afros look hot on black girls
View attachment 1260361Y

trust me it looks 100 times better than a weave.
that's not what I said
I didn't say it was whether it looked good or bad
I just said hard to manage
as opposed to white people putting gel in their hair and styling it
me putting gel in my hair my hair would barely change shape
and still end up looking dry after like 2 hours

that's not what I said
I didn't say it was whether it looked good or bad
I just said hard to manage
as opposed to white people putting gel in their hair and styling it
me putting gel in my hair my hair would barely change shape
and still end up looking dry after like 2 hours
Yeah that’s true but I think black people should embrace that. It should be the job of black women teaching their kids how to manage their hair so it’s second nature.

taking care of their hair and growing afros are cheaper they look sexier wearing weaves never looked good.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Be_ConfidentBro
Yeah that’s true but I think black people should embrace that. It should be the job of black women teaching their kids how to manage their hair so it’s second nature.

taking care of their hair and growing afros are cheaper they look sexier wearing weaves never looked goods.
I think about embracing it too, I think there is nothing cooler than styled dreads
but I also think 4C hair shouldn't exist at least in the way we know it to be
Curly hair doesn't exist in nature
It only exists in domesticated animals that have had their DNA tampered with
all other hair is either straight or wavy
I will figure this out soon enough tho

I think about embracing it too, I think there is nothing cooler than styled dreads
but I also think 4C hair shouldn't exist at least in the way we know it to be
Curly hair doesn't exist in nature
It only exists in domesticated animals that have had their DNA tampered with
all other hair is either straight or wavy
I will figure this out soon enough tho
I mean in exists in other populations like in south Asians and in Oceania people and they wear their Afros proud. Afros are just very curly hair. 4c hair exists only in really hot environments for humans for climate adaptation

do hair pulling and strand tucking
Most blacks could get really curly hair if they wet it first than comb it down and put some oil on it. Jfl our hair is already curly

I mean in exists in other populations like in south Asians and in Oceania people and they wear their Afros proud. Afros are just very curly hair. 4c hair exists only in really hot environments for humans for climate adaptation
environment is cope
because no animal in the same exact environments have that hair

no I'm gonna figure this out another way
Afros can look really good especially if someone takes care of it I don’t know why we stopped wearing them I’m guessing it’s due to social economics changes in the black community and the decline of the black power movement

As a black our hair can be a halo or failo. You decide honestly. We have really tight curls that can actually be defined if you have the right routine. And it looks better than any white person hairstyle imo. Ex:

Screenshot 20210808 000230
A photograh of a black male interviewed at Manly Curls and who has highlighted medium kinky cu

Use it to ur advantage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and BeenLMSsinceMSN
environment is cope
because no animal in the same exact environments have that hair
Dude Homo Sapiens live outside fully exposed to the uva sun it’s why populations can be darker and lighter. Afro hair absorbs heat and it cools down the head

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Most blacks could get really curly hair if they wet it first than comb it down and put some oil on it. Jfl our hair is already curly
i was just messing with the datboij by referencing mewing slang

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
As a black our hair can be a halo or failo. You decide honestly. We have really tight curls that can actually be defined if you have the right routine. And it looks better than any white person hairstyle imo. Ex:

View attachment 1260398View attachment 1260379

Use it to ur advantage
There’s a way to doing is naturally wet the hair comb it down and put some oil on it for a few days you’ll have lose curls
Some Africans have their own way of getting hair like this too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856

skip to 14 minutes and 16 seconds into the video 14.16

those two guys are quite good looking i would say tyrones around 6pslm as are most men born in rural africa

There’s a way to doing is naturally wet the hair comb it down and put some oil on it for a few days you’ll have lose curls
Some Africans have their own way of getting hair like this too
Yes you can achieve that look naturally thats what I meant. S curl will fuck up ur hair. You just need a consistent moisturizing routine.

Yes you can achieve that look naturally thats what I meant. S curl will fuck up ur hair. You just need a consistent moisturizing routine.
Exactly I don’t know why more black guys don’t do it it’s such an easy thing to do most black Americans don’t have extreme 4c hair they just gotta actually give a shit about their hair

• +1

@africancel u agree?:feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Exactly I don’t know why more black guys don’t do it it’s such an easy thing to do most black Americans don’t have extreme 4c hair they just gotta actually give a shit about their hair
Most guys dont do it because they dont know how. I used to have that hairstyle and people would accuse me of relaxing my hair. Most blacks think they are bound to naps and thats not true, you just gotta consistently condition and moisturize

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
Most guys dont do it because they dont know how. I used to have that hairstyle and people would accuse me of relaxing my hair. Most blacks think they are bound to naps and thats not true, you just gotta consistently condition and moisturize
Bro they could also grow really nice Afros I don’t know why we stopped growing afros not taking care of your hair makes it nappy jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Bro they could also grow really nice Afros I don’t know why we stopped growing afros not taking care of your hair makes it nappy jfl
nobody likes black women

• JFL
Reactions: ProAcktiv