5 days into school and I have 3 tardies, 1 absence, and 2 days of in school suspension.

fjor2096

fjor2096

Zephir
You guys mirin' my darktriadmaxxing?

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake, AlexBrown84 and thecel
tardies = procrastination = lazy shitbrain =/= dark triad

ISS = you got caught when you could’ve been sneakier = clueless dumbass =/= dark triad

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
tardies = procrastination = lazy shitbrain =/= dark triad

ISS = you got caught when you could’ve been sneakier = dumbass =/= dark triad
tardies = first period bell rang but didnt finish my cigarette = dark triad
ISS = got tired of Mrs. Shekelstein talking about the holocaust = just walked out of class = dark triad

• Woah
Reactions: thecel

Not dark triad; you could’ve entered your class smoking the cigarette.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, fjor2096 and The Grinch
Not dark triad; you could’ve entered your class smoking the cigarette.
I know a real thug who was deported from the country, he used to smoke cigarettes inside the school-bus. Can’t top that, no matter who you are

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and fjor2096
ISS = got tired of Mrs. Shekelstein talking about the holocaust = just walked out of class = dark triad
Take some advice from someone who fucked up at school: DON'T.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fjor2096 and thecel
Take some advice from someone who fucked up at school: DON'T.
You fucked up school cause you're retarded. I'm fucking up because i can't handle getting mogged, there's a difference.

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake
You fucked up school cause you're retarded. I'm fucking up because i can't handle getting mogged, there's a difference.
The result is the same. You think this whole incel/looksmax crap gets easier when you're doing construction and listening to some rotund old degenerate that has toilet humour and deviancy for his past-times? Listen to me very carefully you edgy cunt: don't fuck up your education. Even if you want to be dark triad whatever the fuck that means: work your ass off in school and get a job with a high prevalence for sociopaths like stockbroking or high end financial industry. Be a nutjob all you want but wait until you've got the grades to do it. Getting suspended and acting like a clown at school will not get you there. It's down to you, though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1660 and fjor2096
The result is the same. You think this whole incel/looksmax crap gets easier when you're doing construction and listening to some rotund old degenerate that has toilet humour and deviancy for his past-times? Listen to me very carefully you edgy cunt: don't fuck up your education. Even if you want to be dark triad whatever the fuck that means: work your ass off in school and get a job with a high prevalence for sociopaths like stockbroking or high end financial industry. Be a nutjob all you want but wait until you've got the grades to do it. Getting suspended and acting like a clown at school will not get you there. It's down to you, though.
How old are you?

I'm thinking about GEDmaxxing or finishing my courses online and then applying to my state college. Even if I went to all my classes I still wouldn't do as well as I could due to getting mogged (sounds stupid ik).

• +1
Reactions: MRD
Definitely older than you. 30's. I ought to go around to schools telling kids about fucking up even if it wakes one student up per talk it'll be worth it. Wish I could do it all again. SRS.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096
Definitely older than you. 30's. I ought to go around to schools telling kids about fucking up even if it wakes one student up per talk it'll be worth it. Wish I could do it all again. SRS.
That's unfortunate, I hope things get better for you bro

• +1
Reactions: MRD