I haven’t eaten anything in 3 days

They are talking about deeds; not people. You are supposed to hate their deeds. You know christcucks are too far gone when a muzzie has to explain what their holy book is saying. :hnghn:

@Autismcel @PrinceLuenLeoncur @MaghrebGator @eternal_ (rip) @emeraldglass
I understand why he might be confused about this, but as a Muslim, I can't fully explain what the Bible implies. However, in Islam, we are taught to hate the sin, not the sinner. For instance,

the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, 'Whoever loves for the sake of Allah, hates for the sake of Allah, gives for the sake of Allah, and withholds for the sake of Allah, then he has attained complete faith.' [Abu Dawud].

For the sake of Allah means purely for Him, without personal desires or stubbornness. Because it’s hard to act purely for Allah, achieving this is considered the completion of faith.

There are exceptions of people whe shoudl hate personally, like the devil or Pharaoh, who are beyond redemption. For current wrongdoers, we hate their actions, not their being. They might change and repent.

Imam Munawi explains, 'You hate the people of evil for His (Allah’s) sake, not because of the harm they do to you.' (Munawi, Tayseer bi-sharh al-Jami al-Saghir).

In summary, we do not hate any individual for their own sake, but only hate the evil in them. If they embody that evil, we 'hate them' insofar as they manifest that evil. This is what is meant by 'hating a sinner.'

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I understand why he might be confused about this, but as a Muslim, I can't fully explain what the Bible implies. However, in Islam, we are taught to hate the sin, not the sinner. For instance,

the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, 'Whoever loves for the sake of Allah, hates for the sake of Allah, gives for the sake of Allah, and withholds for the sake of Allah, then he has attained complete faith.' [Abu Dawud].

For the sake of Allah means purely for Him, without personal desires or stubbornness. Because it’s hard to act purely for Allah, achieving this is considered the completion of faith.

There are exceptions of people whe shoudl hate personally, like the devil or Pharaoh, who are beyond redemption. For current wrongdoers, we hate their actions, not their being. They might change and repent.

Imam Munawi explains, 'You hate the people of evil for His (Allah’s) sake, not because of the harm they do to you.' (Munawi, Tayseer bi-sharh al-Jami al-Saghir).

In summary, we do not hate any individual for their own sake, but only hate the evil in them. If they embody that evil, we 'hate them' insofar as they manifest that evil. This is what is meant by 'hating a sinner.'
Thanks for the insight bhai! Exactly, that’s what I was trying to convey as well and the general message I’ve got from your post also. If you hate something, it's the evil deeds that should be hated. Because the evil deeds go against what Allah SWT has commanded of us.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
They are talking about deeds; not people. You are supposed to hate their deeds. You know christcucks are too far gone when a muzzie has to explain what their holy book is saying. :hnghn:

@Autismcel @PrinceLuenLeoncur @MaghrebGator @eternal_ (rip) @emeraldglass
He is human we all make mistakes I have had to teach Muslims what their book teaches them as well many many times. Some people are just not very versed in their faith. But yes it says hate the sin not the sinner which is why I hate Islam but not Muslims

He is human we all make mistakes I have had to teach Muslims what their book teaches them as well many many times. Some people are just not very versed in their faith. But yes it says hate the sin not the sinner which is why I hate Islam but not Muslims
I’m the other way around. I hate muzzies but not Islam.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel
can you love the flowers without hating the weeds?
Brother you are wrong here. You’re supposed to respond to hate with love. It’s only through love we can get the heathens to understand Christ.

Attacking the heathens will just push them away. Ask yourself “what would Christ do” I can guarantee you he’d not be preaching this. That however does mean you CANNOT engage in sacrilegious acts such as praying with muskism Etc like what the pope did which is why I told @cromagnon his Catholic Church is in error which has led him to atheism

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Brother you are wrong here. You’re supposed to respond to hate with love. It’s only through love we can get the heathens to understand Christ.

Attacking the heathens will just push them away. Ask yourself “what would Christ do” I can guarantee you he’d not be preaching this. That however does mean you CANNOT engage in sacrilegious acts such as praying with muskism Etc like what the pope did which is why I told @cromagnon his Catholic Church is in error which has led him to atheism
What did Christ preach to the Pharisees?

How is your leanmaxing going so far?
It’s going pretty well, I had Korean fried chicken and French fries yesterday. And some cookie-bar and tried some flaming hot Cheetos but tasted like shit. :feelsautistic:

• Love it
Reactions: Madridista
Are you leanmaxxing too?
Yes. Expect a thread with pictures of my face in September. My leanmaxing journey is set to end in December, however. I'm dedicating the last 6 months of this year to fully softmax every trait I can. I have the feeling that 2025 will be the beginning of my prime.

• Woah
Yes. Expect a thread with pictures of my face in September. My leanmaxing journey is set to end in December, however. I'm dedicating the last 6 months of this year to fully softmax every trait I can. I have the feeling that 2025 will be the beginning of my prime.
What is your weight now and what weight do you want to be at? I couldn’t take six months of this. It’s almost two months of this and that’s too much for me already, JFL. :hnghn:

• +1
What is your weight now and what weight do you want to be at? I couldn’t take six months of this. It’s almost two months of this and that’s too much for me already, JFL. :hnghn:
Not sure about my weight. It's probably lower than it should be, but this is for the sake of my face. So yes, my face is leaner now. I still look bad though. In 6 months I will have leanmaxed as much as I ever wanted. Sometimes I eat more than I should (like today, haha). It's been fun to do this anyway.

• +1
Not sure about my weight. It's probably lower than it should be, but this is for the sake of my face. So yes, my face is leaner now. I still look bad though. In 6 months I will have leanmaxed as much as I ever wanted. Sometimes I eat more than I should (like today, haha). It's been fun to do this anyway.
What did you eat today and what do you eat normally? :Comfy:

• +1
What did you eat today and what do you eat normally? :Comfy:

Rice, beans, ground beef, and bananas. I drank juice also.

What I eat in most cases? Rice, beans, and chicken or beef. Sometimes fish. Always with a glass of juice.

My leanmaxing works like this: Low-carbohydrate diet, intermittent fasting, and physical activity.

I skip breakfast and eat twice a day. I do cardio, some push-ups and dance for an exercise. That's it.

• +1
Rice, beans, ground beef, and bananas. I drank juice also.

What I eat in most cases? Rice, beans, and chicken or beef. Sometimes fish. Always with a glass of juice.

My leanmaxing works like this: Low-carbohydrate diet, intermittent fasting, and physical activity.

I skip breakfast and eat twice a day. I do cardio, some push-ups and dance for an exercise. That's it.
So how many calories do you consume, would you say, everyday? I don’t see how you can leanmaxx with that. Especially if you’re eating twice a day. Or I am just picturing a much larger plate / quantity. Then again, you also do cardio and so that does help.

• +1
So how many calories do you consume, would you say, everyday? I don’t see how you can leanmaxx with that. Especially if you’re eating twice a day. Or I am just picturing a much larger plate / quantity. Then again, you also do cardio and so that does help.
I don't count calories. I have a quite fast metabolism. I eat in small quantities. The juice is my secret. It helps me fill my stomach before I have the urge to eat more. Drinking water also helps with this. The carbohydrates I eat the most are rice, and they hardly get you fat, so it's all going fine for now.

• +1
I don't count calories. I have a quite fast metabolism. I eat in small quantities. The juice is my secret. It helps me fill my stomach before I have the urge to eat more. Drinking water also helps with this. The carbohydrates I eat the most are rice, and they hardly get you fat, so it's all going fine for now.
Good to hear it’s working for you, I don’t think it would work for me. If your metabolism is quite fast, then perhaps you are young. When you get older, the metabolism rate decreases. I used to be able to eat whatever I wanted and didn’t do any exercising and yet I still was underweight my whole life.

• +1
Good to hear it’s working for you, I don’t think it would work for me. If your metabolism is quite fast, then perhaps you are young. When you get older, the metabolism rate decreases. I used to be able to eat whatever I wanted and didn’t do any exercising and yet I still was underweight my whole life.
I'm 22. Got to be in shape for my prime and then keep it that way by exercising a lot.

I'm 22. Got to be in shape for my prime and then keep it that way by exercising a lot.
Yeah, you’re still rather young. I’m in my late 20s (28) and I got fat at 26.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Madridista
I’m going to have a cheat day tomorrow, probably. Korean fried chicken. :Comfy:
Mmm. Korean Barbecue sauce is delicious. Not gross like the very sugary American style barbecue sauce.

I have been living off of a <250 kcal intake for the past two months (almost two months), cheat days are absolutely necessary.
If that's true, I'd be astonished. Adults need about 2000kcal daily. Must be the depression suppressing your appetite. I know when I'm in the midst of some serious depression, I wont eat the entire day.

• +1
Mmm. Korean Barbecue sauce is delicious. Not gross like the very sugary American style barbecue sauce.

I’ll check out the thread soon, and I’m not sure if they use barbecue sauce. What I order is called dakgangjeong, I always get sweet and spicy as a sauce.
If that's true, I'd be astonished. Adults need about 2000kcal daily. Must be the depression suppressing your appetite. I know when I'm in the midst of some serious depression, I wont eat the entire day.
I’ll take that as a compliment. Yes, this is absolutely true. Today, I had <75 kcal because I only ate soup today. Then I decided to eat a bit of a Twix cookie bar and a few pieces of Hot Flamin’ Cheetos. However, normally I never have unhealthy crap like this, it’s just been today and yesterday. I actually do not suffer from depression. I actually loved to eat when I was, so this is different. It’s sheer willpower and training my body like this. I once did something similar 5 years ago when I wanted to get as low as possible in terms of body weight. I went from 70 kg to 52 kg back then. And this year, I started my diet at 85 kg.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
hi mister 👋🏾

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back