5 month anniversary

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

the pieces were simply put together wrong
Of sniffing white girl feet
I went to make a thread about how long it’s been and I realized it’s been exactly 5 months.
The most brutal or brutal blackpills is that when I did sniff those size 3 pale feet she had kinda dirty socks on so the smell was poisoned by the smell of the floor she was walking on prior
I would argue I’m sniff virgin since yes when I smelled those girls feet it was poisoned by floor smell and then this other foid I smelled it but they were a little large and she was latina

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Of sniffing white girl feet
I went to make a thread about how long it’s been and I realized it’s been exactly 5 months.
The most brutal or brutal blackpills is that when I did sniff those size 3 pale feet she had kinda dirty socks on so the smell was poisoned by the smell of the floor she was walking on prior
I would argue I’m sniff virgin since yes when I smelled those girls feet it was poisoned by floor smell and then this other foid I smelled it but they were a little large and she was latina
@Vermilioncore really following your role model innit?

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Last time I sniffed my girls pussy was weeks ago…it’s been too fucking long innit