5 months, -10 kg

DicedFeta

DicedFeta

To be born is to start the journey towards death
Natty. Average genetics. 5 months. -10 kg. 0 strength loss.

Mostly upper-body splits with chest/shoulder/triceps and back/biceps. Emphasis on bodyweight stuff but not exclusively. A couple of sprints here and there. Done all kind of rep ranges and loads. Both powerlifter-style and bodybuilder-style. They don't need to be mutually exclusive. E.g., I've done 150 kg bench press at 77 kg. You don't need to ogremaxx to get strong.

Track your macros. Buy a food scale on Amazon and log with Cronometer. Don't crash diet.

Wish I could post face because that is where the real change is. Don't be delusional - just get lean.

Attachments

• ba.jpg
    ba.jpg
    514.2 KB · Views: 0
  • be.jpg
    be.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: socialcel, Yerico7, Stallone and 13 others
Well done

• +1
Reactions: DicedFeta
Respect bro, gg

• +1
Mirin willpower.

• +1
Looks like you had a good starting base in that right pic and just needed to lean out more. I'm gonna need more than 5 months to get a good body.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and DicedFeta
Natty. Average genetics. 5 months. -10 kg. 0 strength loss.

Mostly upper-body splits with chest/shoulder/triceps and back/biceps. Emphasis on bodyweight stuff but not exclusively. A couple of sprints here and there. Done all kind of rep ranges and loads. Both powerlifter-style and bodybuilder-style. They don't need to be mutually exclusive. E.g., I've done 150 kg bench press at 77 kg. You don't need to ogremaxx to get strong.

Track your macros. Buy a food scale on Amazon and log with Cronometer. Don't crash diet.

Wish I could post face because that is where the real change is. Don't be delusional - just get lean.
Good job BUT why do you have such a big color difference on your belly skin? Looks a bit like you have used the "Manly' App" :unsure::lul:

• Love it
what was your TDEE, and what deficit did you run? did you slowly increase your deficit? looks amazing

mirin 150kg bench

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Blackpilled1027 and DicedFeta
Not bad whats ur weight/height in after picture? I had to bloatmax to 107 kg to achieve 160 kg bench... very impressive that you could get 150 at such a light bw

what was your TDEE, and what deficit did you run? did you slowly increase your deficit? looks amazing
Did 3-400 calorie deficit which for me was approx 2,3 k calories. While deficit was the same throughout the overall activity increased as weather got better in my country for the last few months.

Not bad whats ur weight/height in after picture? I had to bloatmax to 107 kg to achieve 160 kg bench... very impressive that you could get 150 at such a light bw
76 kg/186 cm. Been lifting for quite some time and started out in a powerlifting gym so got good foundation. However, I've been able to push my numbers without focusing powerlifting programs or ogremaxx.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, mortis, ChristianChad and 1 other person
Insane from invisible to top 1% physique. Also 150kg bench is insane, never mind at 77kg bodyweight - I don't think the average person has the base to achieve that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and DicedFeta
76 kg/186 cm. Been lifting for quite some time and started out in a powerlifting gym so got good foundation. However, I've been able to push my numbers without focusing powerlifting programs or ogremaxx.
im 185 and skinny as fuck yet 77 kg and not a high bodyfat either, your muscle mass is way higher than me. you must be shorter or way higher in weight

• +1
Suffice to say, nice body brother looks very healthy. Very inspirational if indeed natty

Try to eat the highest nutrient foods as per your macros and calorie.

That means
_Ripe fruits (everything is good except apples, pears, bananas and avocado), fruit juice, dates raw honey for carbs.
_Coconut oil, fat from meats and soups, Choco butter. Sometimes little butter with your Potatoes or Buckwheat (good to eat these on training days or in the morning, or just when you feel like you need to replanish your Liver Glycogen stores effectively. Buckwheat also has a shit load of Magnesium). Drink raw milk if you can get it. These for "fat".
_Raw milk, raw egg yolks, beef liver from the butcher cooked rare (raw on the inside. Sounds nasty but is completely safe if outside is seared at high heat and also tastes awesome. I notice Test increase from it), 2.5kg of Oxtail cooked for 8 hours (1 hour on high, lots of bubbles, skim off the scum. Then add vegetables like dill, celery, 2 whole carrots, 1 onion, some peppers; put on low, a few bubbles every second, 7 hours with the lid on. 2.5kg of Oxtail from the butcher in 10 litter pot) as soup (has lots of cooked Collagen proteins in the form of Glycine, Proline), lean pork cuts every once in a while, lamb cooked rare, other organ meats like heart testicles pancreas etc etc. for protein.

Eat dark chocolate (preferably one with only Choco butter, choco beans and cane sugar) every once in a while. As I said on training days eat some carbs in the form of Starch and not sugar so eat well-boiled potatoes (2 hours on high heat, add lots of water so u don't burn your house down), buckwheat. It replanishes Glycogen stores incredibly effectively and very good at preventing Catabolism. I recommend eating a table spoon of coconut oil with each meal, for absorption of fat soluble Vitamins and for digestion. Eat liver maximum twice a week.

Training is fun and cool, do it as much as you like but don't overdo it!

Development of morning weight. First ~2 months is not shown because I used another app then.

Attachments

• IMG_20220613_112018.jpg
    IMG_20220613_112018.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I dont believe you benched 150kg . Its just impossible.

• +1
Reactions: Germania and DicedFeta
lifefuel ilook like second pic

How much did your face improve?

How much did your face improve?
A lot. Had bones in my face which I never knew I had. Thought I had been "lean"-ish before but no. Biggest difference is jaw and cheeks. Don't know difference in psl because am not into that but I get a lot more attention from girls irl and have had a lot of success on Tinder. People who know me all say I look way younger. Different life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Really really insane physique tbh- I thought I was lean but youre putting me to same- legit sub 10% bodyfat id say, probably 9ish if i had to guess.

Also demonstrating you dont have to weight much too look really good as ive been telling people, 76kg @ 186cm so you scale similar to me at my leanest when i was 72kg @ 181cm. I probably need to gain a tiny bit more muscle on my arms and shoulders before I cut to sub 10% though so I dont look too scrawny, I hit 12% this spring which is a new best for me, guessing id have to get to around 68-69kg to get legit sub 10

• +1
Reactions: DicedFeta and Deleted member 15827