5 Non Surgical Height Maxing Methods - List

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
1. Posture maxing. Best for immediate results. All you do is pull your shoulders back and maintain a neutral spine. Can gain at least one inch from doing so.
2. Shoe inserts. Can be a cheap and effective quick fix for increasing height.
3. Height boosting shoes. Best ones are Yeezy boosts, or Nike AF1's. You can also buy some that increase more height on the internet. These are specialized to give you upwards of 4 inches.
4. Grow taller 4 idiots. This one is kind of up in the air because most people say its a scam. This one is more for younger people. If you are in your 20's or beyond, then yeah it won't work. But I did it at age 19, and gained a quarter of an inch. I should have probably gotten 1 inch, but it was still stomething.
5. Having a haircut that makes your head taller. In this pic Bruno Mars looks about even height with Anthony Keidis despite a 3 inch height difference:

@Digital Hitler

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ALP, Deleted member 14918 and 8 others
Cage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MrGentleman, ALP, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 1 other person
Confused about #4

worthless except for lifts and elevators

Unless you have open growth plates or are getting LL, there's no heightmaxxing just copemaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fras and Pumanator
1. Posture maxing. Best for immediate results. All you do is pull your shoulders back and maintain a neutral spine. Can gain at least one inch from doing so.
Might be legit, elab on posture maxxing.

Natural non- surgical heightmaxxing is extremely limiting and genetic depending but if plates are open

1) Maxx out animal protein

2) Raw Milk

3) Early to bed, deep sleep

4) Sprints, jumps, swimming, stretching

5) Believing (mind lol) NLP therapy

6) Tennis and serve the ball quickly

Last edited:
Might be legit, elab on posture maxxing.

Natural surgical is extremely limiting and genetic depending but if plates are open

1) Maxx out animal protein

2) Raw Milk

3) Early to bed, deep sleep

4) Sprints, jumps, swimming, stretching

5) Believing (mind lol) NLP therapy

6) Tennis and serve the ball quickly
yes

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Should add reincarnation

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, ALP and fras
2. Shoe inserts. Can be a cheap and effective quick fix for increasing height.
3. Height boosting shoes. Best ones are Yeezy boosts, or Nike AF1's. You can also buy some that increase more height on the internet. These are specialized to give you upwards of 4 inches.
4. Grow taller 4 idiots. This one is kind of up in the air because most people say its a scam. This one is more for younger people. If you are in your 20's or beyond, then yeah it won't work. But I did it at age 19, and gained a quarter of an inch. I should have probably gotten 1 inch, but it was still stomething.
5. Having a haircut that makes your head taller. In this pic Bruno Mars looks about even height with Anthony Keidis despite a 3 inch height difference:

View attachment 1400547
@Digital Hitler

• JFL
Reactions: ALP and fras
good thread, tbh only viable option for me is lifts in tall shoes

• So Sad
Reactions: fras
good thread, tbh only viable option for me is lifts in tall shoes
You are already posture maxed? You are 5'4.5" right? Maybe you could get up to 5'5" with better posture.

You are already posture maxed? You are 5'4.5" right? Maybe you could get up to 5'5" with better posture.
idk tbh. i think im just 5'4.

but when i measure i do push my shoulders back, good posture etc

idk tbh. i think im just 5'4.

but when i measure i do push my shoulders back, good posture etc
Ok. Also if you sleep without a pillow, that gives you some extra height too. Because your spine will be more decompressed in the morning than usual.

keep coping manlet

Going back to 3rd grade also works you heightmog everyone because Dem kids be like 4'5

1) There
2) Aren't
3) Any
4) It's
5) Genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP and BigNoseSlavcel