5 o’clock shadow is ruining my life

D

Deleted member 55631

Gold
Looks fine in the mirror tbh but in pictures? my god it just looks like black shit on my skin smeared like wtaf. this is driving me INSANE.

FUCK FACIAL HAIR CURSE DHT THE MOST USELESS TRASH HORMONE OF ALL TIME FUCK PUBERTY.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, buflek and vogue
Just shave it of every few hours man.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
felt. saving up to get hair removal

Do you know what multiple passes are? Just go with and across and maybe even against the grain and you will get a closer shave.

Relax, it's not a big deal.
Photos are approximations of reality, IRL your 5 oclock shadow looks like dots but cameras approximate it as a uniform, dark layer

one of the benefits of being blond is that you can go without shaving for two days and still look clean.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Abhorrence
Relax, it's not a big deal.
Photos are approximations of reality, IRL your 5 oclock shadow looks like dots but cameras approximate it as a uniform, dark layer
Yeah cuz with dots it kinda mofs one of my side chicks says she likes the shadow instead of fully clean shaven which is shocking.

Embrace it and shave daily. No other way besides lasering your face.

Do you know what multiple passes are? Just go with and across and maybe even against the grain and you will get a closer shave.
i use panasonic daily and use it after shower. i could get a solid shave with the 5 blade razor but i’d have to shave every other day and my skin would be burning and i would end up getting massive cuts AND sometimes even breaking out.

fuck facial hair man seriously.

Have u tried ipl?
no. i've contemplated buying one of the at-home joints but i'm gonna wait to make a decision on it after i go for a Nd:YAG laser consultation next year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631
dht isn’t useless

my bodybuilding friend who takes shit that increases DHT says he feels like god on it amd wants to fuck 10x every day. he didnt feel the same on regular T or other stuff

dht isn’t useless

my bodybuilding friend who takes shit that increases DHT says he feels like god on it amd wants to fuck 10x every day
No point having a high libido if u can’t use itx

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
Yeah facial hair sucks.