5 weeks in on Testosterone blast + Deca

Not even just bbers. You can see gymcels w decent physiques in the gym who lose it all from gear. When i was in hs some dude at 17 ran it for years and he had a decent face but then i saw him at 20 and he decented from htn + to ltn lol
From acne, bloating, or facial aging?

Lmao like you 100% are going to lose your hair w your genes on gear and really fast. Im sure youre aware but i hope youre ready for it. Also ive delt to guys who basically turned red and got a bunch of acne a few weeks on test lol. I basically had none of that happen being on gear for 6 years
Yeah I'm getting no real side effects. I'm even taking a substantial amount of pure DHT (200mg+ per week) on top of test and no acne, no hair loss, no elevated BP. I guess I have been fortunate and have good genetics for roid side effects.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
my hair is full and no sign of a widows peak
Lol you west africans lose your shit sooo early. Itll be a brutal sight. Gear is only worth it as long as your hair is in check and you basically get 0 sides over YEARS of usage

• Hmm...
Reactions: Moggable
Lol you west africans lose your shit sooo early. Itll be a brutal sight. Gear is only worth it as long as your hair is in check and you basically get 0 sides over YEARS of usage
He somali i think, i never seen 6'6 west african

im not west african i am east everyone in my family tree isn't bald. Larper.

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Meant east srry but yeah gg
"but yeah gg"

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and RichardSpencel
No shade my guy but thats a shitty-ass baseline for u to hop on a 19-nor. Unless ur like 6’12 or something

EDIT: this a transformation?! Lawl

No shade my guy but thats a shitty-ass baseline for u to hop on a 19-nor. Unless ur like 6’12 or something

EDIT: this a transformation?! Lawl
nah just during my cycle what happened on the 5th week. If you passed grade 3 Reading comprehension you'd get it

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing
Lmao like you 100% are going to lose your hair w your genes on gear and really fast. Im sure youre aware but i hope youre ready for it. Also ive delt to guys who basically turned red and got a bunch of acne a few weeks on test lol. I basically had none of that happen being on gear for 6 years
Did you ever get cholesterol problems on your cycles?

You did the blood tests, right?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Also itll take you like 2 to 3 years since youre so tall and itll cost a lot of fucking money to bulk to a noticeable size.
What would be considered as "big" at 6'4 ?
18 inch arms ? Also min weight at 10% bf

• +1
Reactions: self_improvement_no and Artemis
imagine roiding for that. atleast properly train and eat to make most of it

bruh its literally 5 weeks on test its not tren and var im stuffing down
you dont just get automatic huge on test, another fucktard who knows nothing about cycles

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Lmao at taking all that shit and still looking dyel. roidcopers when will they learn

• +1
Reactions: apathy
good luck bro

• +1
Reactions: Cayn and 5.5psl
Hello Tallcunt here.

I am running 500mg of Test Cypionate a week slow ester so i inject 250mg 2x a week, alternate between my thighs and shoulders. I was eating in a crazy caloric surplus. So i said fuck it and added some Deca-Duro on the 3rd week. (Deca does its magic around week 5 i've got some time until it really kicks in) slower ester of NPP (Nandrolone phenylpropionate) Really good for joints Deca is only slightly stronger than Test where anabolism is concerned, with a strength rating of 125. By comparison, Testosterone’s anabolic strength rating is 100. However, it possesses a very low androgenic rating of 37 so good for people who are proned to hairloss. i inject 2x per week at 250mg per injection exactly the same time/amount as test. I have arimidex in hand in case of gyno, no hairloss yet. I've noticed really fucking vivid dreams and a lot of irritability/short temper.

Right After my Rad-140 cycle i hoped on after a full recovery with PCT of cource. I am holding a lot of fucking water chest and deltoid veins are popping already. Strenght through the roof leaner whilst gaining weight at 6'6/199cm and my Muay Thai coach is wondering what the fuck is going on with me.

I AM 17 DOING THIS FOR EDUCATIONAL/EXPERIMENTAL PURPOSES MEDICINE WAS PRESCRIBED BY DR. JOSÉ IN NEW MEXICO
Second picture was my Rad cycle. Third only test. Fourth/Fith when i added Deca. My girlfriend is suspecting something but i just say it's creatine always works jfl. Same with my parents. I have a great PCT Nolva, HCG and Aromasin. Deca Dick gonna be problem though.

View attachment 2309408View attachment 2309411View attachment 2309412View attachment 2309413
Somali ?

How long do you plan to blast bro ?
And do blast and cruise not pct coz you'll end up losing 50% gains

• +1
Reactions: self_improvement_no
Maybe your balls got smaller but at least you didn’t get bigger

Maybe your balls got smaller but at least you didn’t get bigger
balls get smaller when you quit without a pct low iq anti steroid femboy go read about PCT and what i said in my thread kekw, went from 73kg-87kg during a 6 week bulk at 6'6.

I cant see any progress, but keep it up bro, trust the bulk

How long do you plan to blast bro ?
And do blast and cruise not pct coz you'll end up losing 50% gains
cant blast and cruise im doing military service soon

It takes time dude and hes starting from like 0 muscle. Im telling people this is whatll happen in a few weeks but no one listens. It takes like a year on gear or 2 to get big
exactly mfers think you inject and transform within weeks. not how it works at all or everyone would be roidmaxxed

it’s 5 weeks, shit isn’t gonna happen in 5 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: Cayn
TELL ME ABOUT THE PSYCHOLOGICAL EFFECTS

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium