5 years looks maxing journey.

D

Deleted member 1171

Iron
After finding these incel forums in 2017 (Lookism), I made a huge transformation over the 5 tears after becoming obsessed with facial aesthetics. Before this I was an ugly ass roidcell at 210lbs with 10% bf at 5ft10 with ugly ass face & receded hairline.

Here’s my current look today. 5 year journey, I learned & realised every little difference/enhancement adds up to the overall final look. The most important thing is to not let any change look unnatural as you’ll look uncanny.

Please rate out of 10, tell me what are my strong features. What else I can improve?

I’ve also money maxed my way to a millionaire over the last 5 years. I’ve not been gymcelling much and don’t take steroids, thus have shrunken to 180lbs at 14% bf

I need to cut down to 10% bf + a good tan, otherwise have no idea what else to improve?

Attachments

• 01080D43-6FF4-4B05-BD8A-10BEE1D1D8D6.jpeg
    01080D43-6FF4-4B05-BD8A-10BEE1D1D8D6.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 7F8BD27B-8B52-4207-B40C-7E4B6E478DC2.MOV
    5.7 MB
  • DB1249A8-AA5D-40BF-874C-3732164D222C.jpeg
    DB1249A8-AA5D-40BF-874C-3732164D222C.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • C9CC9A27-C674-49E6-90A4-4A6CE2C20CEB.jpeg
    C9CC9A27-C674-49E6-90A4-4A6CE2C20CEB.jpeg
    841.9 KB · Views: 0
  • F54829B4-AF5D-458D-9F9A-22155F337371.jpeg
    F54829B4-AF5D-458D-9F9A-22155F337371.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, chawaje, Copexodius Maximus and 10 others
Look like a certified suicide bomber :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, Copexodius Maximus, Carpediem and 7 others
Very poor rhino.. makes you look homo

other than that, good job!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeIsReal, Copexodius Maximus, Growth Plate and 4 others

Thought the same, you look like a gay from the front. The lips also add to that look.

Yeah getting a good rhino proved to be tough, most surgeons will either make little difference/give you feminine look.

I may re-do it now I have a lot more money can go to the best doctors, it was the first procedure I gotten done and at the time didn't have much funds.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17829 and Silver
Thought the same, you look like a gay from the front. The lips also add to that look.
Yeah getting a good rhino proved to be tough, most surgeons will either make little difference/give you feminine look.

I may re-do it now I have a lot more money can go to the best doctors, it was the first procedure I gotten done and at the time didn't have much funds.

My lips look normal irl... I am not very photogenic, cameras make me look terrible. Everyone says i look better irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

Where'd you have it done?

@DoctorLooksmax see u got to be careful with this surgery

but OP it looks good tbh, these guys just too PSL nerdy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21062, Yerico7 and Deleted member 1171
turkey :/
Turkey is good, you just saw someone who is fixated on "doll" noses.. too bad..

Don't know what your nose looked like before but they augmented your nasal bridge too much. You need alar graft with small nose tip rotation to counteract your down pointing tip :/

DM me your surgeons name, I wanna check their IG.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

My lips look normal irl... I am not very photogenic, cameras make me look terrible. Everyone says i look better irl
You look good dw, I didn't mean it negatively per se; on some photos you just look a little gay (slim nose, perfectly trimmed beard, relatively big lips etc.)

Turkey is good, you just saw someone who is fixated on "doll" noses.. too bad..

Don't know what your nose looked like before but they augmented your nasal bridge too much. You need alar graft with small nose tip rotation to counteract your down pointing tip :/

DM me your surgeons name, I wanna check their IG.
I don't even remember the name it was done in 2017. My before was just fat bulbous nose with a small hump, it drooped into my mouth lmao. The current is a huge improvement

How did u become a millionaire btw OP?

You look good dw, I didn't mean it negatively per se; on some photos you just look a little gay (slim nose, perfectly trimmed beard, relatively big lips etc.)
Yeah photos make me look like that, IRL I look a lot more aggressive & also chiseled. The rhino is a little shit tho tbh could have been better, but oh well.

I don't even remember the name it was done in 2017. My before was just fat bulbous nose with a small hump, it drooped into my mouth lmao. The current is a huge improvement
Sure, it may be better now than it was before but it looks fake and doesn't fit your ethnic background.. im guessing you're from the middle east/nafri, specifically Iraq probably..

Any girl who is fixated on noses will have no trouble spotting that your nose is fake.

Seek revision with a proper surgeon :)

Sure, it may be better now than it was before but it looks fake and doesn't fit your ethnic background.. im guessing you're from the middle east/nafri, specifically Iraq probably..

Any girl who is fixated on noses will have no trouble spotting that your nose is fake.

Seek revision with a proper surgeon :)
Yes Iraqi. Yes girls notice, they ask if I had it done. i say yes, it looks too 'perfect'

I need to do some good research and find a very good surgeon lol, majority are honestly shit.

• +1
Reactions: Silver
Yes Iraqi. Yes girls notice, they ask if I had it done. i say yes, it looks too 'perfect'

I need to do some good research and find a very good surgeon lol, majority are honestly shit.
if you want to reconstruct the nasal bridge then avoid turkey, personally haven't seen any good surgeons who are good at "adding" to noses, they are however excellent in "removing" from noses.

if in Europe, look at surgeons from UK, France, Spain or Italy.. else look at having revision in the U.S. These countries usually have surgeons who are good at working with grafts.

3014815 C9CC9A27 C674 49E6 90A4 4A6CE2C20CEB

Fix that slouching posture nigga:feelsgood:. U should be sitting upright like a FUCKING KING on that nice car:feelsgood::feelsgood:. Thrust those hips forward:Comfy:.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop, subhuman to mtn, tyronelite and 1 other person
Ayy cuz lemme burrow ya 🐑 real quick for the weekend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1171
@DoctorLooksmax see u got to be careful with this surgery

but OP it looks good tbh, these guys just too PSL nerdy
How do you avoid gettin overdone? I was gonna tell my surgeon to give a more defined tip and narrow nostrils slightl and just barely touch the bridge

What country are u living in USA?

5 years of looksmaxxing and still chubby

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 17735 and Mr.Proper
What’s surgeries have you done?

Good job brother

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Prince charming
How do you avoid gettin overdone? I was gonna tell my surgeon to give a more defined tip and narrow nostrils slightl and just barely touch the bridge
number 1 is to find a good surgeon, check their before & afters of noses similar to yours. My mistake was rushing it and shopping based on price.

number 1 is to find a good surgeon, check their before & afters of noses similar to yours. My mistake was rushing it and shopping based on price.
Would you say avoid turkey?

I’m getting septo rhino done with a very experienced surgeon in london - I could get it done for half the price in turkey but I feel like make nose jobs in particular aren’t so easy and take a good aesthetic eye

Would you say avoid turkey?

I’m getting septo rhino done with a very experienced surgeon in london - I could get it done for half the price in turkey but I feel like make nose jobs in particular aren’t so easy and take a good aesthetic eye
Nah turkey has amazing docs, do your research.

will lowering bf % from 14% to 10% ascend me much?
maybe its unfortunate fat distribution but u dont look 14% bodyfat. Take shirtless picture, it seems like you 20%+

maybe its unfortunate fat distribution but u dont look 14% bodyfat. Take shirtless picture, it seems like you 20%+
Yeah I could be 16-17% maximum, but definitely not 20% + camera makes me look more bloated tbh

Pretty good but can add some improvement in eye area and nose
Keep mirin

3rd and 5th pic looks somewhat hollow and dark

Yeah I could be 16-17% maximum, but definitely not 20% + camera makes me look more bloated tbh
check ur diet, ive gained 6 kg in few months but people keep telling me i look leaner. I guess mostly due to diet changes. Im curious how are 5 years on looksmaxxing but still dont know basic stuff

check ur diet, ive gained 6 kg in few months but people keep telling me i look leaner. I guess mostly due to diet changes. Im curious how are 5 years on looksmaxxing but still dont know basic stuff
Show him the diet guide or whatever you follow

Nah I know a lot about looks maxing, I understand bf% well. Truth is I haven't even checked my own body out in months lmao. I am too busy these days. I was 9% bf 18 months ago. These days I am just too tired working, I end up eating junk.

Due to my high carb diet/high intake of sodium I always look bloated. I know if I cleaned up my diet, i'd hit 9-10% bf and look lean. It's just I am being lazy, getting lean is easy. Staying lean not so much :/ I comfort eat to combat work pressure

It's very late at night in those and I get very little sleep as I work 80+ hour weeks , looks fine during the day.
Also one more thing with face
Check with doctor to know you dont have hyperthyroidism
That can add to bloating

Nah turkey has amazing docs, do your research.
I think I’m gonna stick with my guy tbh- he has plenty of good results and I feel confident in him

Also one more thing with face
Check with doctor to know you dont have hyperthyroidism
That can add to bloating

I actually checked that a month ago I am fine, I get private blood work to get detailed health reports. Thyroid function is all ok.

I just look bloated in pics, easy 3-4% higher appearance. But yes, I still should lose about 10lbs of fat imo.

Looksmaxxing is relatively straight forward
Money maxxing is my issue
Can you give any tips for money making and guide me someway @Aesthetics

you look like you See bloated from fillers.
Do you use them and if yes where

Looksmaxxing is relatively straight forward
Money maxxing is my issue
Can you give any tips for money making and guide me someway @Aesthetics
My first piece of advise, working for someone else is the path to failure. If you're in a high level profession such as doctor/surgeon/judge/partner in law firm you're excused.

However, any job path that doesn't get you to top 0.1% income bracket, you're doomed.

Saving is important, but you need large income to save. Compound interest is king, save, invest & repeat. Stocks/property/index funds ect ect

Even if you're good at saving, but your income is low, you're gonna stay poor. Those guides that say if you save 500 dollars a month & put in stock market for 40 years you'll be a millionare. LOL, yes you will be, but you'll also live like a poor person and then have a few million which wont mean much in 40 years time.

Long story short, no matter how you put it. YOU NEED BIG INCOME. If your job doesn't earn you big, then START a BUSINESS.

business > job ... imo 99% of the time

What business? that depends entirely on you. Observe other people's businesses and find one you can replicate and outperform them or at least keep up with the competition. Then save a good chunk of that large income & invest.

you look like you See bloated from fillers.
Do you use them and if yes where
Jaw/cheek bones, upper eyelid & undereye

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero and Blackgymmax
rhino, HT, soft maxing & fillers
How many grafts for HT and which NW did you have before?
Are you happy with results? Are you on fin?

• +1