5 years of natty work

do you mog me?
img_20190922_014503-jpg.116948

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax is roiding
@Upper decile

Your physique is better than average for natty but for 5 years its nothing really impressive. You wont get much bigger unless you start roiding you will just be wasting your time, newbie gains are over.
Now imagine if i took steroids. Id win the mr olympia

Attachments

• Snapchat-921202685.jpg
    Snapchat-921202685.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 88
Now imagine if i took steroids. Id win the mr olympia

Great physique... your FACE is like 3 PSL though. In the end, FACE is the only thing that matters...

Also, your physique is better than OP but relative to the rest of the population OP has a great physique. No foid is going to be able to tell the difference between you and OP...

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Beetlejuice and savagetaysh
Looks great.

This is enough for women, you've reached a point where further gains will provide massively diminishing returns. Focus on staying lean and not getting too fat.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Mongrelcel, Copemaxxing and 2 others

How tall is the door? OP is 6'2... and looks to be at least 1/2 a ft taller than you @Blackgymmax . The doorframe pill never lies...

Have you got shots of you around about the time you started working out?
This is not even as skinny as I was. I was full on prisoner of war level skinny when I started

Attachments

• 09B809AB-D210-48B8-853D-4521F17CCD4C.jpeg
    09B809AB-D210-48B8-853D-4521F17CCD4C.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 64
  • +1
Reactions: JustBeCurryBrah
good

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Great physique... your FACE is like 3 PSL though. In the end, FACE is the only thing that matters...

Also, your physique is better than OP but relative to the rest of the population OP has a great physique. No foid is going to be able to tell the difference between you and OP...
Na face isnt the only thing that matters or else i never wouldve had 1000 tinder matches in like 7 months where as before gym maxxing id have like maybe 15-30 in a few months. Theres just women who love roided out freaks for whatever reason. And women can tell the difference. I have a friend whos chadlite in the face w more height and pretty much says that he was invisible till he got big like how i was (this was w his height bonus) and he was at a pt where women were betabbuxxing hard for him, cat calls, mad irl approaches etc. A roastie even got him a car.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Kmscurry, Baldingman1998 and 4 others

That was me when i say "pre gym maxx"

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-01-11-37-25.png
    Screenshot_2021-02-01-11-37-25.png
    370.6 KB · Views: 68
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kmscurry and StephIsCold
women are more attracted to a fit type of physique, so at a certain point there is no point to going further in musculation, except for self ego.

what d you think girls prefer between simeon Panda

5'11
Women dont like skinny physiques really. Ive been your size and women never choose that size
Prob cuz you seem too skinny

and beckford

women are attraced to what is considered as a good traits for agility and hunting regarding there parteners.

I find it strange you should have had more women in your fit stage than it the buffed one.

Attachments

• 1613684346530.png
    1613684346530.png
    692.7 KB · Views: 60
women are more attracted to a fit type of physique, so at a certain point there is no point to going further in musculation, except for self ego.

View attachment 995239

and beckford View attachment 995238

women are attraced to what is considered as a good traits for agility and hunting regarding there parteners.

I find it strange you should have had more women in your fit stage than it the buffed one.
His buffed stage is still reasonably fit, it’s closer to the ‘fit’ median than his skinnier side was. Closer to the middle but slightly over is better than far from the middle but under

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604

View attachment 995239

Women dont want that simeon panda shit lmaooo. Google "mattdoesfitness"
A softer version of that is fine. Not all girls will want it but you can get a very good smv boost to some girls. Where as if youre athletic looking you barely get any smv boost even to the ones who like you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604

View attachment 995239

Something like this where you dont look like a freak but you look like a muscular man. Obv face comes first but chadlite or htn face w this body would ascend to chad or borderline where as w OPs natty physique he would still be in the same category

Attachments

• 0cadcb60a57e6247b033c03e7bc2c270.jpg
    0cadcb60a57e6247b033c03e7bc2c270.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 54
  • images (28).jpeg
    images (28).jpeg
    11.7 KB · Views: 79
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 11604
impressive af natty physique. Fucking dope and mirin.

you literally don’t need to enhance your physique for women, but if you wanted to take it to the next level dont doubt SARMs 😗😗 being natty means nothin

• +1
7931BF7E 4B82 42DB 8D73 F96761AF64C2
6734D788 131A 4E13 8311 048E891C74CF

here’s two physiques to compare. One is 6’2, aesthetic/athletic, the other is 5’9/5’10 bodybuilder/roid look. Genuine question which has more SMV. Not biased either way just interested in opinions

impressive af natty physique. Fucking dope and mirin.

you literally don’t need to enhance your physique for women, but if you wanted to take it to the next level dont doubt SARMs 😗😗 being natty means nothin
Thank you bro 💪🏽 SARMS/Roids are a tough balance. One one hand, crazy physique, on the other crazy aging/DNA damage. Hair looks shit, skin looks shit. This isn’t the case for everyone of course but definitely need to way the pros/cons

• +1
Reactions: warpsociety
Case and point then, roid physique has less SMV than a taller athletic build. Don’t get the people on this thread saying shorter roid physiques have more SMV
Not even a question, first mogs

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Nipple placement is off

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6836
Case and point then, roid physique has less SMV than a taller athletic build. Don’t get the people on this thread saying shorter roid physiques have more SMV
Both are roided by the way
Of course taller mogs

5'11
Women dont like skinny physiques really. Ive been your size and women never choose that size
Cope I'm smaller than both and a woman liked my body

5 years just for that nigga????

i've seen high schoolers with better bodies in 2 years

Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope and Baldingman1998
5'11
Women want skinny with muscle not bodybuilder (some but small subset)

Ideal is a little more than op but somewhere close

Using roided for how they look not whether they are actually on roids, sorry. Referring to David having the ‘godlike natty’ appearance vs someone who clearly looks roided. Even tho both are on roids, girls prefer people who don’t look like they are. ‘Enhanced natural’ is best, not roided mass
both are roided xD

Na face isnt the only thing that matters or else i never wouldve had 1000 tinder matches in like 7 months where as before gym maxxing id have like maybe 15-30 in a few months. Theres just women who love roided out freaks for whatever reason. And women can tell the difference. I have a friend whos chadlite in the face w more height and pretty much says that he was invisible till he got big like how i was (this was w his height bonus) and he was at a pt where women were betabbuxxing hard for him, cat calls, mad irl approaches etc. A roastie even got him a car.

i never heard anybody whos life didnt change for the better regarding women if it comes to injecting.

i want to inject so badly

• +1
all this for lousy pussy.. .:feelskek:
lmfao he would cuck you irl and women prolly like his body
you would look like a skinny twig next to him

i've seen your body

digusting flab and shit no woman wants that

• +1
Again, not referring to injection vs non injection. Referring to LOOKING like you inject super obviously, vs an enhanced ‘natural look’
i never heard anybody whos life didnt change for the better regarding women if it comes to injecting.

Unless they go bald

View attachment 995262View attachment 995263
here’s two physiques to compare. One is 6’2, aesthetic/athletic, the other is 5’9/5’10 bodybuilder/roid look. Genuine question which has more SMV. Not biased either way just interested in opinions
Ew that nigga is 5'6 5'7. I knew him from years back. Hes on 2500-3000mg roiders per week lmfao and has been for like 8 years now. No women dont want that oversized manlet LOL

• JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope
Seen your progress pics. It's over.
Women don't need roids bodybuilders they think it looks disgusting. The women I smashed said she never seen a body like mine irl. Most men are skinny fat with 0 muscle

That's joe delaney, not u

Women don't need roids bodybuilders they think it looks disgusting. The women I smashed said she never seen a body like mine irl. Most men are skinny fat with 0 muscle

Yes, but women would prefer David Laid or Jeff Seid to your physique. They are near enough the limit...anything beyond that is meathead territory.

6ft+ and a physique like this. With a 5+ PSL FACE one would have near unlimited SMV in the club/bar scene...

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Baldingman1998
brutal betabuxxing for RTT low iq look ngl this blackpill hit me like getting hit in the face with a bible

Yes, but women would prefer David Laid or Jeff Seid to your physique. They are near enough the limit...anything beyond that is meathead territory.

View attachment 995580

6ft+ and a physique like this. With a 5+ PSL FACE one would have near unlimited SMV in the club/bar scene...
Yes obviously. I didn't sent laid or said physique is ideal. But I'm better than most men my age that are in my area. Most are bluepilled and fat or skinny or skinny fat

• So Sad
Reactions: everythingisacope