5 years of natty work

Women don't need roids bodybuilders they think it looks disgusting. The women I smashed said she never seen a body like mine irl. Most men are skinny fat with 0 muscle
you get shit sex with a skinny fat body
 
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Mirin. Can you please post pull and leg day routines as well? I'm gonna do them as soon as gym opens up
 
Yes obviously. I didn't sent laid or said physique is ideal. But I'm better than most men my age that are in my area. Most are bluepilled and fat or skinny or skinny fat
I didn't say laid or said physique is not ideal** they are ideal. Can't fucking type
 
5 years just for that nigga????

i've seen high schoolers with better bodies in 2 years

Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv
coping hard that body is not achievable natty in 2 years at 6 2
 
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998

Similar threads

vlknkoc
Replies
33
Views
199
swyhan
swyhan
Iblameunknowme
Replies
8
Views
72
Iblameunknowme
Iblameunknowme
R
Replies
5
Views
114
stupidchud578
S
J
Replies
2
Views
29
helpmexxx3
H
SndzBP
Replies
2
Views
43
SndzBP
SndzBP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top