50 Rep to view the wiki?

green

green

Iron
Joined
Apr 6, 2020
Posts
210
Reputation
245
Why 50 rep to view the looksmax archive now? I just want to read the looksmaxing advice not post threads.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6217, maxmendietta and 1 other person
no lurking allowed
 
1590298823034

XD
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant and Deleted member 4671
Idk i think they want an active community
 
Idk i think they want an active community
What am I supposed to contribute lol. I need to read the wiki to learn about looksmaxing, i have nothing to contribute to the discussion. Do they really want me to spam threads in off topic for "karma"
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6217 and 2 others
What am I supposed to contribute lol. I need to read the wiki to learn about looksmaxing, i have nothing to contribute to the discussion. Do they really want me to spam threads in off topic for "karma"
Just shitpost ill like your shit
 
There is no escape.
Fill your quota and you will be allowed in our sanctuary.
Be a good Goy.
 
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 4804 and green

Similar threads

sørenyuko
Replies
8
Views
20
Kazey
Kazey
Q
Replies
8
Views
56
rollthefuckingdice
rollthefuckingdice
JamesMTN927
Replies
4
Views
36
ilikefish
ilikefish
ibmh
Replies
24
Views
90
roymustang
roymustang
tenmacel
Replies
18
Views
89
SickendExistence
SickendExistence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top