Whats your political view?

ibmh

ibmh

brazuka
Joined
Oct 19, 2025
Posts
5,190
Reputation
8,074
just wanna hear your thoughts
 
  • +1
Reactions: jp212, hate, kbj and 4 others
Dean withers
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VHSHORROR, hate, lowinhibragecel and 4 others
@hate @IndecentEyes @yushmaxx
 
  • +1
Reactions: yushmaxx, hate, lowinhibragecel and 2 others
Killing people
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate, lowinhibragecel, IndecentEyes and 1 other person
only a slave would associate themselves with a group instead of having their own free opinions agreeing or disagreeing with each each site on different topics
 
  • +1
Reactions: Miami, Sköll12, hate and 3 others
@horseman. @Vrilltrum
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate, kbj, Vrilltrum and 1 other person
politically educated
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate, kbj and IndecentEyes
not really knowledgable yet on politics but i think i align with socialist views

i do understand many right wing views tho

it would be kinda retarded to be solely on one side of the politcal spectrum when politics is so complex
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate, kbj, ibmh and 1 other person
only a slave would associate themselves with a group instead of having their own free opinions agreeing or disagreeing with each each site on different topics
yh I agree

what is ur own political view tho?
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate, lowinhibragecel, IndecentEyes and 1 other person
Oligarchy
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate, jp212 and IndecentEyes
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 146cmsubhuman, hate, lowinhibragecel and 3 others
just wanna hear your thoughts
1000009544
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hate, lowinhibragecel and ibmh
Depends on the matter, I'm mostly left leaning because as an ethnic that is what serves my interests but I can understand right leaning ideologies and honestly if I was born white I'd probably be on the right leaning side
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate, lowinhibragecel and ibmh
i think this is kinda what i said but u articulated more straight forward
only a slave would associate themselves with a group instead of having their own free opinions agreeing or disagreeing with each each site on different topics
 
  • +1
Reactions: IndecentEyes and ibmh
Idk honestly, I'm not racist (like legitimately), I don't hate fags, I don't hate Muslims or ethnics, I guess I kinda just hate people for their actions and not their backgrounds. There's good in everyone, but there is also bad in everyone.

*Probably close to Socialist or smth
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vrilltrum, IndecentEyes and kbj
yh I agree

what is ur own political view tho?
not sure last time i did the political compass it was it was very in the middle of everything so very upper green lol

Wbu
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vrilltrum and ibmh
im a marxist leninist black power activist
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VHSHORROR and ibmh
Idk honestly, I'm not racist (like legitimately), I don't hate fags, I don't hate Muslims or ethnics, I guess I kinda just hate people for their actions and not their backgrounds. There's good in everyone, but there is also bad in everyone.

*Probably close to Socialist or smth
same
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vrilltrum and ibmh

Similar threads

ruikundumb
Replies
19
Views
131
ruikundumb
ruikundumb
GeneticsIsEverythin
Replies
0
Views
38
GeneticsIsEverythin
GeneticsIsEverythin
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
5
Views
21
Naughty America
Naughty America
NEWBOYO
Replies
3
Views
17
Fragments
F
L
Replies
17
Views
58
overforme3
overforme3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top