500 calories a day

Earth Dollar

Earth Dollar

Victim of autocorrect
I've been doing this for the last month. started at the weight of 70 kg now im 63 kg. my goal weight is 58 kg. I'm 187 cm or 6'1 btw.

my mind feels clearer ngl since starting.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: callisto, Deleted member 20370, redmaxx and 9 others
ketosis is healthier than glycolysis to be in constantly, dont keep 500 calories up though because this is around the point you see diminishing returns to looks

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Tallman and Earth Dollar
Idiot

• +1
Reactions: j05, Yerico7, callisto and 8 others
If you aren’t hungry you aren’t good looking - prophet Amnesia the wise

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, midlatinocel, Deleted member 20370 and 6 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Yerico7, callisto and 2 others
wtf

how?

i can only do it for 2 days at best
I've been eating things that are filling but low in calories. I usually eat 2 medium red potatoes which is like 220 calories and then get some form of protein fir the rest of the calories.

also cocaine has helped quite a bit lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, yves and kimtaehyung
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and FascisstChad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Yerico7, callisto and 1 other person
R u retarded 500 cals isn't even necessary 1500-1800 will lose u weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Yerico7 and callisto
R u retarded 500 cals isn't even necessary 1500-1800 will lose u weight
im trying to get down to 130 pounds

• Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
thats some insane consistency , i've tried something similar (eating one full meal a day) but could never stick to it

also ,are you just laying in bed all day?

thats some insane consistency , i've tried something similar (eating one full meal a day) but could never stick to it

also ,are you just laying in bed all day?
no I've been getting up.

I just do things that keep my mind of food like video games or studying and I'll do these things until I get tired. sex and drugs are also things that make me forget about food.

no I've been getting up.

I just do things that keep my mind of food like video games or studying and I'll do these things until I get tired. sex and drugs are also things that make me forget about food.
or can you do these things and be able to concentrate without adequate food intake? are you on adderall?

or can you do these things and be able to concentrate without adequate food intake? are you on adderall?
I have done some cocaine here and there but overall I just do what I can to stay focused

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
I think as long as you are getting proper nutrient intake you are fine.

• +1
I think as long as you are getting proper nutrient intake you are fine.
how is that possible at 500 cals a day what are you eating? and any supplement? I'm mirin don't listen to them the human body is made to withstand famine

how is that possible at 500 cals a day what are you eating? and any supplement? I'm mirin don't listen to them the human body is made to withstand famine
I'll usually eat chicken liver and some low calorie greens like kale. it may not be the most adequate amount of nutrients but it is more than what the average person gets despite being on a 3000 calorie a day diet.

• +1
OP is of African Descent 🤫

• JFL
I recommend doing ADF instead (alternate day fasting)
Fast completely the first day and then eat basically whatever you want the second. It’s easy to stick to mentally because everyday is either cheat day or tomorrow is cheat day. People look forward to cheat day all week on more common diets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30918, 5'8manlet and Earth Dollar
Mirin op.

Doin keto + omad myself but gna cut calories in half to leanmaxx while the weathers still warm

• Love it
Reactions: Earth Dollar
Drop calories down to 50

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
retard
OP at 58kg at 187 cm

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, autistic_tendencies and callisto
Jfl during this time I cut my veins every day to gain 2 kg

Meanwhile I just ate 5000 kcal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and j05
I've been eating things that are filling but low in calories. I usually eat 2 medium red potatoes which is like 220 calories and then get some form of protein fir the rest of the calories.

also cocaine has helped quite a bit lmao.
are you snorting coke or do you smoke crack? Coke in itself bloats you, no?

If you have 0 bones at 6’1 70kg you’ll have 0 bones at 58kg.

70kg at your height is skinny already.

I've been doing this for the last month. started at the weight of 70 kg now im 63 kg. my goal weight is 58 kg. I'm 187 cm or 6'1 btw.

You're ruining your metabolism.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
I recommend doing ADF instead (alternate day fasting)
Fast completely the first day and then eat basically whatever you want the second. It’s easy to stick to mentally because everyday is either cheat day or tomorrow is cheat day. People look forward to cheat day all week on more common diets
should i lift while doing ADF or can i just cycle for an hour everyday?

ovER for anorexicels

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
should i lift while doing ADF or can i just cycle for an hour everyday?
You can, I’d probably lift in eating days. I don’t lift but I play hockey and do cardio everyday, so I do cardio on fasting days as well. Though I wouldn’t play hockey on a fasting day, on days I have hockey I’ll eat even if it breaks my ADF pattern, then I’d just fast the day after

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30918
Leanmaxx is life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Eating that low of calories is malnutrition your body is breaking apart
Not just calories, if you’re not eating enough actual nutrients; aka not eating raw meat and/or organs, you’re malnourished and that leads to massive looksminning effects (lower collagen, lose hair, ghoul skin etc)

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and autistic_tendencies
You suffer from severe lankletism

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies