-500 calories deficit ppl come here

shieldzz

shieldzz

How u can do that knowing if u have 1 cheat day will undo ur total progress past 5-4 days ????

you just gotta embrace the suck and endure

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Harakiri Fellatio
How u can do that knowing if u have 1 cheat day will undo ur total progress past 5-4 days ????
Just DNPmaxx bro, 200 mg a day and all that fat, gone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: violentino, Acne Victim and BrahminBoss
Nobody eats 2500 calories surplus in one day.
So it’s very tough to get progress 5 days back. Say if your maintenance is 2500. Even on cheat day you won’t go beyond 3500-4000. 5000 calories in 1 day is rare.

So it’s very tough to get progress 5 days back. Say if your maintenance is 2500. Even on cheat day you won’t go beyond 3500-4000. 5000 calories in 1 day is rare.
my maintenance is 2000 and i can eat 5000 cal in a day easy if i starved for a week

wtf is a cheat day? niggas went from 1 cheat meal to a whole day? this is why you are fat af. stick to your diet, cheat when you hit your goal

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: violentino, poopoohead and shieldzz
wtf is a cheat day? niggas went from 1 cheat meal to a whole day? this is why you are fat af. stick to your diet, cheat when you hit your goal
im 66 kg retard

i have a cheat day everytime i meet up with my gf lol. she was underweight and trying to recover so i eat stuff with her to make her feel better about herself. i might not go for the next 2 weekends i need to lose 15 lbs anyway. shit been setting me back weeks now

you'd be surprise lmao research fast food calories. and do that 3 times a day plus snacks you can easily go pass the maintance

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
you'd be surprise lmao research fast food calories. and do that 3 times a day plus snacks you can easily go pass the maintance
yes. i did one day a cheat day and i tought i eated like 3k calories at best and when i calculated next day with all food snacks and beer it was totally over 4k calories. And i tought i didnt eat even much in that day

yes. i did one day a cheat day and i tought i eated like 3k calories at best and when i calculated next day with all food snacks and beer it was totally over 4k calories. And i tought i didnt eat even much in that day
true specially that shit makes you bloated af for like the next 2-3 days even if you cut everything its so annoying

true specially that shit makes you bloated af for like the next 2-3 days even if you cut everything its so annoying
im just eating 500 cals a day nowadays

Why do you need cheat day just lower the food consumption in a a natural way

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
imagine counting calories
do you even lift bro?? XD
just go outside and lift a rock for 30-40 reps and you can eat whatever you want for the rest of the day, OBV wholefoods still... but whatever u want as much as you want

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, poopoohead and Acne Victim
imagine counting calories
do you even lift bro?? XD
just go outside and lift a rock for 30-40 reps and you can eat whatever you want for the rest of the day, OBV wholefoods still... but whatever u want as much as you want
0/8

AVG eats a dozen eggs a day and whatever else he wants and doesnt count calories gigachad

vs AVG neurotic 150 lbs calorie counter incel

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and Acne Victim
  • +1
Reactions: j05, Yerico7, poopoohead and 1 other person
Why the fuck would you have a calorie deficit of 500 if you can't endure it? Much better to lower your deficit overall and if you have some cravings then you satisfy it but not fucking up your whole diet

Just eat one large cheat meal lmao

• +1
Reactions: Ajay
meta is eat two meals a day depending on when you wake up

• +1
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer and poopoohead
500 calorie deficit is pussy bullshit it’s water fast (2k deficit a day) or cope.

500 calorie deficit is pussy bullshit it’s water fast (2k deficit a day) or cope.
I always binge after water fasts. Gained back all the weight from my 8.5 day fast in 3 weeks

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing