500 test and dnr the sides

bddcoper

bddcoper

genetics replacement therapy
Joined
May 9, 2025
Posts
4,456
Reputation
5,013
Idc anymore I just wanna be big and chad
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: antrax, ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠 and lebanesedude
wait till bro comes back bloated asf w a full face of acne
 
  • +1
Reactions: bddcoper and buccalfatremoval
wait till bro comes back bloated asf w a full face of acne
Yeah man definitely gonna be bloated and filled with acne when I’m pinning daily have my e2 managed with eq this cycle and only running 100 mg more test than my first cycle with double the dutasteride

Funny because I’m dryer now with all the ancillaries than I was on just 200
 
  • +1
Reactions: antrax
Yeah man definitely gonna be bloated and filled with acne when I’m pinning daily have my e2 managed with eq this cycle and only running 100 mg more test than my first cycle with double the dutasteride

Funny because I’m dryer now with all the ancillaries than I was on just 200
“dnr sides”

isnt that supposed to mean ur running no ancillaries

but either way gl
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bddcoper
“dnr sides”

isnt that supposed to mean ur running no ancillaries
no I’m running way more this time and got all the good ones

It means if anything bad happens anyway oh well
 
  • +1
Reactions: antrax
Yeah man definitely gonna be bloated and filled with acne when I’m pinning daily have my e2 managed with eq this cycle and only running 100 mg more test than my first cycle with double the dutasteride

Funny because I’m dryer now with all the ancillaries than I was on just 200
How does ur current physic look like bhaijan
 
  • +1
Reactions: bddcoper and sasha108
Shit that’s why my gf left me and why I’m blasting gear
3307

Best decision i took was blasting
 
  • Love it
Reactions: bddcoper

Similar threads

iLdar
Replies
4
Views
34
wagner0fi
wagner0fi
arthurfish
Replies
4
Views
33
Fragments
F
JamesMTN927
Replies
4
Views
36
ilikefish
ilikefish
polarpop
Replies
15
Views
134
enviouss
enviouss
greychadlight
Dnr
Replies
14
Views
75
Gen1leman
Gen1leman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top