bddcoper
genetics replacement therapy
- Joined
- May 9, 2025
- Posts
- 4,456
- Reputation
- 5,013
Idc anymore I just wanna be big and chad
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
jflIdc anymore I just wanna be big and chad
Pussy ass nigga jfling when my side effect free physique mogs yours to death
Yeah man definitely gonna be bloated and filled with acne when I’m pinning daily have my e2 managed with eq this cycle and only running 100 mg more test than my first cycle with double the dutasteridewait till bro comes back bloated asf w a full face of acne
“dnr sides”Yeah man definitely gonna be bloated and filled with acne when I’m pinning daily have my e2 managed with eq this cycle and only running 100 mg more test than my first cycle with double the dutasteride
Funny because I’m dryer now with all the ancillaries than I was on just 200
no I’m running way more this time and got all the good ones“dnr sides”
isnt that supposed to mean ur running no ancillaries
How does ur current physic look like bhaijanYeah man definitely gonna be bloated and filled with acne when I’m pinning daily have my e2 managed with eq this cycle and only running 100 mg more test than my first cycle with double the dutasteride
Funny because I’m dryer now with all the ancillaries than I was on just 200
Shit that’s why my gf left me and why I’m blasting gearHow does ur current physic look like bhaijan
Shit that’s why my gf left me and why I’m blasting gear
nigga shut up i was laughing at the foids writingPussy ass nigga jfling when my side effect free physique mogs yours to death