5'10.5 is the definite goat height

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
not a manlet, taller than 99% of girls, no lanklet retard proportions and perfect for gymcelling

inb4 lankcel copers

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13476, itorroella9, gamma and 6 others
Nice coping mechanism, im going to think this way so i dont rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: animo123, clockwiseRotator, Deleted member 13021 and 3 others
op IS HIGH ON COPIUM

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and gamma
true
literally slit ur wrist if ur 5'10.6'' or above

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69, MiroslavBulldosex and lurkingTard
true ngl.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
wish I was 6'4

195 cm is ideal coming from a 188 cm. Stop the copium.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13476, itorroella9, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Whats the point of countless threading debating height on this forum? None of it will effect how you are perceived irl, all these threads do is mess with your mind. One thread says your height is good, another says its bad etc...

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Mystery and Deleted member 10989
holy mother of cope

Whats the point of countless threading debating height on this forum? None of it will effect how you are perceived irl, all these threads do is mess with your mind. One thread says your height is good, another says its bad etc...
You are the smartest user I have ever seen on this forum tbh no one thinks like this and it always confuses me

6'2" is the ideal height because I said so. I happen to be this height as well.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: clockwiseRotator, ovosoundszn, onfiresems and 1 other person
yea. its not like we can change it anyways

• +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn
Height doesn't add much attractiveness but it gives a little status boost. I'm 6'2 but all the normies/girls bring it up, make fun of the other guys at a party for 'not being as tall', expose all the heightfrauders when I reveal that I am not, in fact, 6'4.

All the 5'10.67whatever guys are instantly grouped into the 'not tall' group when an actual good height walks in

not a manlet, taller than 99% of girls, no lanklet retard proportions and perfect for gymcelling

inb4 lankcel copers
Optimal height is around 6'2, but beyond that you start getting diminishing returns.
Not to mention as long as you're around 5'10+ you're kinda ok, that's the height range where your height isn't your strong suit but it's not a problem either. Height by itself is more of a pre-requisite than a deal maker.

inb4 lankcel copers
6’2 is ideal , but 5’10-5’11 is fine with 95% of girls